Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rookie Mistakes you Regret?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Breeding my progens. In their lore the 3 kids kind of wandered off in favor of serving their deity but they're both fandragons now so I don't let it bother me as much. It was a big mistake but oh well.
Breeding my progens. In their lore the 3 kids kind of wandered off in favor of serving their deity but they're both fandragons now so I don't let it bother me as much. It was a big mistake but oh well.
dDVbBvO.pngaOKWJGu.gif
AH

All that happened in there.
AH

All that happened in there.
One of my dragons had eliminate in the wrong spot, so I bought another eliminate and put it in the right spot.
One of my dragons had eliminate in the wrong spot, so I bought another eliminate and put it in the right spot.
Around the time I first started using the Coliseum, I found an Eliminate in one of the venues. Instead of holding onto it for later use, my idiotic impulsive newbie mind locked it onto my former main dragon without a second thought.

Well unfortunately for me I quickly grew past that dragon and wished to exalt her.

Yikes, I still have the kiddo, but she’s so bland and I haven’t the funds to scry her pft

Someday though! :)
Around the time I first started using the Coliseum, I found an Eliminate in one of the venues. Instead of holding onto it for later use, my idiotic impulsive newbie mind locked it onto my former main dragon without a second thought.

Well unfortunately for me I quickly grew past that dragon and wished to exalt her.

Yikes, I still have the kiddo, but she’s so bland and I haven’t the funds to scry her pft

Someday though! :)
481.png
hannah
handsoap#0001
fr time +3
wishlist

Sold a derg on AH for 1 TREASURE, I got nothing in return. Nothing. He was leveled and exalted. But he had horrible colours anyway so...

Pinged everyone in a hatchery thread. I was so embarrassed.

Did the give the person below you thread wrong because I misread the rules.

Spent all my immaculate tablets on my flight fest.
Sold a derg on AH for 1 TREASURE, I got nothing in return. Nothing. He was leveled and exalted. But he had horrible colours anyway so...

Pinged everyone in a hatchery thread. I was so embarrassed.

Did the give the person below you thread wrong because I misread the rules.

Spent all my immaculate tablets on my flight fest.
mire hates me:(
FR +15, +16 during DST
She/Her
Gray Aroace
INTP
English 1st Language
Mandarin Chinese 2nd Language
French 3rd Language
AR60, 100% all released regions
It's... quite a disproportionate number
zia my beloved
I spent 2.4mil t on her, I think she counts
it hasn't been updated in a while but STILL
sweet holds the clan directory
kobi holds the lore directory
tumblr_p27o7vllRE1wvvm88o2_100.png
I would have loved to keep my progens first kids honestly.....
Aside from that, when I fell out of love with some dragons i got for free I felt so guilty for ages................... I exalted them after another month of feeling horrible... it was a dark time
I would have loved to keep my progens first kids honestly.....
Aside from that, when I fell out of love with some dragons i got for free I felt so guilty for ages................... I exalted them after another month of feeling horrible... it was a dark time
33785014.png66702371.png74483108.png
Hehe, i'm done some of those "mistakes" which are mistakes only for perfection-lovers like - bred my progenitors and exalt unnamed ofsprings, etc.
But it isn't a mistakes for me personally because all of that perfection stuff isn't bother me at all :T
Hehe, i'm done some of those "mistakes" which are mistakes only for perfection-lovers like - bred my progenitors and exalt unnamed ofsprings, etc.
But it isn't a mistakes for me personally because all of that perfection stuff isn't bother me at all :T
Ab4m6.gifMXGSN.gift77iH.gifRVcwM.gife4m9m.gif
But one thing i really regret.
I'm figured out how to play G&G and noticed what it very good method to get gold only few weeks ago.
If i would do that months ago i would be a really rich now...
But one thing i really regret.
I'm figured out how to play G&G and noticed what it very good method to get gold only few weeks ago.
If i would do that months ago i would be a really rich now...
Ab4m6.gifMXGSN.gift77iH.gifRVcwM.gife4m9m.gif
It's not really a mistake, but I exalted the four first hatchlings I had. They're named, but not great names, and I wish I would have kept them for lore reasons.
I guess another newbie mistake was changing flights way too early, I went from Water to Light in like a few months and even though I liked Light I missed Water right away.
It's not really a mistake, but I exalted the four first hatchlings I had. They're named, but not great names, and I wish I would have kept them for lore reasons.
I guess another newbie mistake was changing flights way too early, I went from Water to Light in like a few months and even though I liked Light I missed Water right away.
Cloud - She/Her
5hF3FGk.png
ytkEBod.png
kHBaXec.png
qGabqd5.png
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif gVI5OAO.pngLGvol4P.png
qJFAY9h.pngjoJXsVi.png
Back when I first started I found loads of eggs. Hatched, hatched, hatched. A cool white-with-blue-wings mirror I called Frostbite was the one I kept the longest, before I exalted her sometime around RoR because my lair was full and my only source of income at the time was hoardselling and the auction house. Also Horndone. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/361407/36140622_350.png[/img] Just, everthing about Hordone. Bad name, lame role in lore, taking up space.
Back when I first started I found loads of eggs. Hatched, hatched, hatched. A cool white-with-blue-wings mirror I called Frostbite was the one I kept the longest, before I exalted her sometime around RoR because my lair was full and my only source of income at the time was hoardselling and the auction house.

Also Horndone.
36140622_350.png
Just, everthing about Hordone. Bad name, lame role in lore, taking up space.
pew pew pew
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11