Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Riot of Rot 2018 Event Hub
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
@Mercedes Badges and events pinglist for me please, looks like this month is gonna be fun :)
@Mercedes Badges and events pinglist for me please, looks like this month is gonna be fun :)
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
@Mercedes I don't rlly have a plaugey derg but I would love to be on the ping!
@Mercedes I don't rlly have a plaugey derg but I would love to be on the ping!
| Wishlist| FR+3| Female|
9kcPMa2.gif
YESSSSS!!! Can I be put on the pinglist for everything?
YESSSSS!!! Can I be put on the pinglist for everything?
Qpsus7P.pngDRg3gRE.png0edEIs6.pngNYbLrXm.pngTzaHawP.pngR827Sip.png
THE PLAGUE FLIGHT IS DOMINATING!
I would like to be added to the pinglist please. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45106023] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/451061/45106023_350.png[/img] [/url] I suppose here's my plague rep as a scout. My actual scout doesn't like the plaguelands, too violent. But this boi can certainly fill in for the role. [i]Seizon entered his homeland with a feeling of fear and excitement. He was the youngest representative currently living in the clan, but he was the first to be able to participate in [b]his[/b] festival. And he'd be participating in a game of a sort too, representing his clan during the festival as he represented his flight at all other times. It was responsibility he hadn't expected. But he was ready. The Pearlcatcher adjusted the headband on his head, taking a moment to remember the well-wishes stored there. He approached the table, and signed his name and clan. A badge added to his pouch, and he was a pup scout. He smiled. He was ready.[/i]
I would like to be added to the pinglist please.

45106023_350.png

I suppose here's my plague rep as a scout. My actual scout doesn't like the plaguelands, too violent. But this boi can certainly fill in for the role.

Seizon entered his homeland with a feeling of fear and excitement. He was the youngest representative currently living in the clan, but he was the first to be able to participate in his festival. And he'd be participating in a game of a sort too, representing his clan during the festival as he represented his flight at all other times. It was responsibility he hadn't expected. But he was ready. The Pearlcatcher adjusted the headband on his head, taking a moment to remember the well-wishes stored there. He approached the table, and signed his name and clan. A badge added to his pouch, and he was a pup scout. He smiled. He was ready.
0n0xvdO.pngwind_acebling_by_cicide76536-dcipnl9.gifTOd95AF.png
Hey @Mercedes !
Can you add me to the ping list please ?!
Hey @Mercedes !
Can you add me to the ping list please ?!
66MHIIb.png
@Mercedes Can't quite dress him up, but this has been my aspiring Pup Scout :P [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14535923] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/145360/14535923_350.png[/img] [/url] And I'd love to be added to the pinglist for any and everything!
@Mercedes
Can't quite dress him up, but this has been my aspiring Pup Scout :P

14535923_350.png

And I'd love to be added to the pinglist for any and everything!
xxxxxx rLjqGXW.gif gWlopTc.gif
@Mercedes : Yes, please add me to the events pinglist. I'll post an in-character intro later.
@Mercedes : Yes, please add me to the events pinglist. I'll post an in-character intro later.
@mercedes
Pinglist for me too, for when the pup scout event starts and when new badges come out ^^
Thanks!!
@mercedes
Pinglist for me too, for when the pup scout event starts and when new badges come out ^^
Thanks!!
@Mercedes
I would also like to be added to the pinglist :)
@Mercedes
I would also like to be added to the pinglist :)
Super cute theme this year! I can barely wait. :)
Super cute theme this year! I can barely wait. :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27