Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | how do you interpret capsule?
1 2 3 4 5 6
I think it’s kind of like having a melted otter pop stuck to your throat or something
I think it’s kind of like having a melted otter pop stuck to your throat or something
Dried Flowers stream newjeans :3

netz | he/him | +3 fr time | DVynlKm.png | avatar dragon (why would you willingly look at this thing)
[quote name="Avem" date="2018-09-27 18:13:12" ] I think it’s kind of like having a melted otter pop stuck to your throat or something [/quote] New headcanon
Avem wrote on 2018-09-27 18:13:12:
New headcanon
zorua.gif He/they/it/xe ani_bw-S_487-origin.gif
That's... actually about how it is to me. Except the scales covering the capsule fluid are very tough and hard to break, but if they did the dragon would heal and simply have the capsule fill again.
That's... actually about how it is to me. Except the scales covering the capsule fluid are very tough and hard to break, but if they did the dragon would heal and simply have the capsule fill again.
I need this to be visible so I can figure out what'ssssssssssssssssssssssss
x
- FR + 3
- Writer, Artist
- Random pings andx
messagesxencouraged!
x x388Nhd.png
i interpret it to feel sort of cold and weird
i interpret it to feel sort of cold and weird
Hello LGBT Community
It's a small pocket of scales that contain a liquidy fluid. It just covers the underbelly, and there's no way to refill/replenish it.
It's a small pocket of scales that contain a liquidy fluid. It just covers the underbelly, and there's no way to refill/replenish it.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
1) sands of time
2) elixir of immortality
3) golden scry water
4) the internet
1) sands of time
2) elixir of immortality
3) golden scry water
4) the internet
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
Seeing through the body of the dragon?
Liquids inside of it?
Seeing through the body of the dragon?
Liquids inside of it?
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
A defense mechanism gland that is visible as a warning, but can also be used as an attraction towards mates.
A defense mechanism gland that is visible as a warning, but can also be used as an attraction towards mates.
Free drink
Free drink
pumpkin_kitties_by_hyraea-d4cw7hh.gif
[quote name="Dragonkitty" date="2018-09-27 18:24:25" ] Free drink [/quote]
Dragonkitty wrote on 2018-09-27 18:24:25:
Free drink
d32NFgh.png
mlHpBMC.png
UU9vIu2.png
2JV5Zu3.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png