Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | You Log Into Flight Rising...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
You log into Flight Rising. You registered 2 years ago. The days of open registration. Recently it's closed now, with a Welcome Day each month. The registering process is the strictest across all pet sites. You wonder what happened to free registration.

You log into Flight Rising and go to your lair. It's a quality lair. Many people have commented on your lair. It's a good lair. Exclusively Ridgebacks, Snappers, and Bogsneaks. They're the best breed. Everyone knows this. The best breeds with the best genes; Jupiter, Saturn and Crackle. Your lair is so pretty. It's a quality lair. All your dragons are 8 digits. No cheap 4 digits for you.

You go to Baldwin and melt a Light Sprite. This is the only way to make profit of a Light Sprite. You have pages of them. Every time you play Glimmer and Gloom it gives you a Light Sprite. They're worth nothing. You melt another Light Sprite.

You make sure to taunt each of your familiars. It's important you make lots of money. You want to buy the most expensive familiar in the game, and finally complete your bestiary:

You want the Palefoot Tadhoop. 2,000kg. Legend says it's a KS familiar. Like Snapper breed-change scrolls.

You go to the forums. It's full of hatcheries. Ridgeback hatcheries. You can't remember the last time you saw a Coatl in a hatchery. Or, Shade forbid (as Shade is every player's major deity), an Imperial hatchery. It makes sense. They're ugly breeds.

You look in the Auction House. You want a battle stone. It's full of Eliminates. The most useless move. It costs 1 gem and does nothing. You want a Scratch. Better start saving.

You look at the Sub board. Nature is at the top. Gladekeeper's been missing for months. You glance at Tidelord's account - constantly active, as usual - and wish the other minor deities would come back.

You close Flight Rising.

You wonder,
What would things be like, in a different world?

part 0.5

You log into Flight Rising.

You check your forum posts. Someone has asked for a grinding order. They asked for 4 hours in the
Fairgrounds. They asked for 4 hours in Artifracture. You are being payed 100t for this. Grinding is not
worth much. You take the order.

You check on your dragons. None of them are fed. Whoops. You forgot to feed them 7 days in a row.
You check all your dragons, and there are two missing. A message is in your PMs. You do not want to
open it. You know what will be inside. If only you cared enough about your dragons to feed them.

You avoid your PMs by going to Roundsey’s Recall. You still have 200 tickets left to pay off. You
know if you don’t pay this off, you might lose one of your items again. You still remember when you
lost your Travelling Garden (4000g gone just like that!). You try and pay it off. You still have 150
tickets left to pay off.

You go to Tomo’s tablet. You hope you can get all the answers right. You don’t get the answer right. 1000t is removed from your account. The fae shows a small writing animation. Better luck next time. You wonder if anyone will ever make another guide. The last few were removed. No cheating at the website games, please.

You go to your PMs. Sure enough, the message is there. A message from ‘SHADE’. You click on it. It tells you your dragons are gone. They wanted food. They have left you some money. They have gone to join the Shade.

You are slightly happy for them.

You hope that somewhere in another world,
They are okay.

part 1.5
You log into Flight Rising. You registered 2 years ago. The days of open registration. Recently it's closed now, with a Welcome Day each month. The registering process is the strictest across all pet sites. You wonder what happened to free registration.

You log into Flight Rising and go to your lair. It's a quality lair. Many people have commented on your lair. It's a good lair. Exclusively Ridgebacks, Snappers, and Bogsneaks. They're the best breed. Everyone knows this. The best breeds with the best genes; Jupiter, Saturn and Crackle. Your lair is so pretty. It's a quality lair. All your dragons are 8 digits. No cheap 4 digits for you.

You go to Baldwin and melt a Light Sprite. This is the only way to make profit of a Light Sprite. You have pages of them. Every time you play Glimmer and Gloom it gives you a Light Sprite. They're worth nothing. You melt another Light Sprite.

You make sure to taunt each of your familiars. It's important you make lots of money. You want to buy the most expensive familiar in the game, and finally complete your bestiary:

You want the Palefoot Tadhoop. 2,000kg. Legend says it's a KS familiar. Like Snapper breed-change scrolls.

You go to the forums. It's full of hatcheries. Ridgeback hatcheries. You can't remember the last time you saw a Coatl in a hatchery. Or, Shade forbid (as Shade is every player's major deity), an Imperial hatchery. It makes sense. They're ugly breeds.

You look in the Auction House. You want a battle stone. It's full of Eliminates. The most useless move. It costs 1 gem and does nothing. You want a Scratch. Better start saving.

You look at the Sub board. Nature is at the top. Gladekeeper's been missing for months. You glance at Tidelord's account - constantly active, as usual - and wish the other minor deities would come back.

You close Flight Rising.

You wonder,
What would things be like, in a different world?

part 0.5

You log into Flight Rising.

You check your forum posts. Someone has asked for a grinding order. They asked for 4 hours in the
Fairgrounds. They asked for 4 hours in Artifracture. You are being payed 100t for this. Grinding is not
worth much. You take the order.

You check on your dragons. None of them are fed. Whoops. You forgot to feed them 7 days in a row.
You check all your dragons, and there are two missing. A message is in your PMs. You do not want to
open it. You know what will be inside. If only you cared enough about your dragons to feed them.

You avoid your PMs by going to Roundsey’s Recall. You still have 200 tickets left to pay off. You
know if you don’t pay this off, you might lose one of your items again. You still remember when you
lost your Travelling Garden (4000g gone just like that!). You try and pay it off. You still have 150
tickets left to pay off.

You go to Tomo’s tablet. You hope you can get all the answers right. You don’t get the answer right. 1000t is removed from your account. The fae shows a small writing animation. Better luck next time. You wonder if anyone will ever make another guide. The last few were removed. No cheating at the website games, please.

You go to your PMs. Sure enough, the message is there. A message from ‘SHADE’. You click on it. It tells you your dragons are gone. They wanted food. They have left you some money. They have gone to join the Shade.

You are slightly happy for them.

You hope that somewhere in another world,
They are okay.

part 1.5
dT9HQge.pngbYt72YT.pngqivITIX.png
UZVTEBc.png
this was a mind bender and i did not like it.
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
Is this what happens when you go insane?
Is this what happens when you go insane?
[quote name="MistressMacchika" date="2018-09-22 15:09:41" ] this was a mind bender and i did not like it. [/quote]
MistressMacchika wrote on 2018-09-22 15:09:41:
pumpkin_kitties_by_hyraea-d4cw7hh.gif
Wonderful but terrifying.
Wonderful but terrifying.
antlers_left_by_broqentoys-dcsi472.png X
Call me Six
Aromantic • Asexual • Agender
they/them
antlers_right_by_broqentoys-dcsi46w.png
Beauty XD
Considering that you took the time to write this up,
I’ll pat you on the back
*pat pat*
Beauty XD
Considering that you took the time to write this up,
I’ll pat you on the back
*pat pat*
pwyw humanoids
fr+3
[quote name="Dragonkitty" date="2018-09-22 15:11:20" ] [quote name="MistressMacchika" date="2018-09-22 15:09:41" ] this was a mind bender and i did not like it. [/quote] [/quote]
Dragonkitty wrote on 2018-09-22 15:11:20:
MistressMacchika wrote on 2018-09-22 15:09:41:
looking for someone to make me a rainbow themed sig!
CONTINUE. PLEASE CONTINUE. I LOVE.
CONTINUE. PLEASE CONTINUE. I LOVE.
[img]https://data.whicdn.com/images/308907986/large.jpg[/img]
large.jpg
zhMvOXK.png
i hate this
i hate this
Uq1cq4S.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19