Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [SFC] Starfall 2018 Event Hub
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Glowstick Gathering is not now open for signups! :D

((Edit: rip my typos))
Glowstick Gathering is not now open for signups! :D

((Edit: rip my typos))
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
P sure Tangle meant "now" and not "not" :P

Come join us in the glowstick murder party!
P sure Tangle meant "now" and not "not" :P

Come join us in the glowstick murder party!
jghAv2V.png
@threepigeons - I have added you to the pinglists!
@threepigeons - I have added you to the pinglists!
lWMLlJW.gif Jazzy
ooo
FR + 2
ooo
My Wishlist
o aurora_clan_flag_tiny.png SqnIrhs.pngjPdGQf9.gif
oooohhhh can't wait!!!!
oooohhhh can't wait!!!!
8EDULPG.png78U0Gge.png
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/23808.png[/img][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/map/icons/arcane_0.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/1167.png[/img][/center] “We can’t keep doing this, Socks,” Gloria said wearily, picking up the hatchling from her intense staring at the statues. “One moved,” Socks whispered, squinting at the rhodochrosite pearlcatcher. [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/WIlTuLX.png[/img][nextcol][size=4][color=black]“Okay dear,” Gloria said. Socks rolled her eyes. “Here, why don’t you help with Glo Givers? That’s fun. I need to go make sure the punch is SAP.” Socks nodded, and watched sagely as the bogsneak gave her a thumbs up, then hurried off. She waited one, two, three more moments before darting back towards the statues. A pink and purple fae draped in silks was sitting on top of the wildclaw statue, ear pressed to its head, while Rose watched with a heavy sigh.[/columns] “What do you expect to happen, Stellei- okay,” Rose muttered, the fae lifting a paw, turning to listen with the other ear, then nodding seriously. "This dragon," Stellei said. "Really knew how to rock." “And I’m going to go check the punch,” Rose said. “Good idea. It may be attracted to it.” “Mhm.” Rose walked off, the fae gliding down and turning to examine the statues from the ground. She nodded again. “These need to be moved. Aligned better. They’re anchors.” “For the spell?” Socks asked. “Yes. And no. For the creatures who made them.” Stellei flicked her fins. “I knew it! They are the Astral Voyagers!” Socks exclaimed. “Everyone’s been telling me it’s just a story, but why would there be three random statues?” [columns][size=4][color=black] “Aliens. But. Er. Yes. The choice of breed, together, is unlikely. That said, I have many theories. I do love a good theory. And an okay theory. And a bad, fun theory-” “Stellei.” “I was studying the statues to confirm a theory. Inconclusive. I’m going to ask Diog, he’s been working on setting up the ritual proper. We want to begin tomorrow at the latest, to ensure we have enough power.”[nextcol] [img]https://i.imgur.com/nKHJVJe.png[/img][/columns] Socks blinked. “Yeah!” “Yeah.” She tilted her head. "Want to help me test something before Rose gets back?" "I was told your tests tend to be explosive." "Well-" "Of [i]course [/i]I want to help! What are we blowing up first?" [size=2]@ClockworkEclipse @Glurpagos @Kookaburra @LavenderAmethyst @sapphosaint @SilentRiver @Stanzascale @Syceris @TempestOfStorm @TheDragonsQueen @TrueAceDragon @Venusian @Juxta13 @RemanLT @felistopaz @RingsOfSaturn @Cadomarie @titanichope @sky09 @argylion @threepigeons @Tufira @Espoir @Lundlaeva @AchromaticSpark[/size]
23808.pngarcane_0.png1167.png
“We can’t keep doing this, Socks,” Gloria said wearily, picking up the hatchling from her intense staring at the statues.

“One moved,” Socks whispered, squinting at the rhodochrosite pearlcatcher.
WIlTuLX.png “Okay dear,” Gloria said. Socks rolled her eyes. “Here, why don’t you help with Glo Givers? That’s fun. I need to go make sure the punch is SAP.”

Socks nodded, and watched sagely as the bogsneak gave her a thumbs up, then hurried off. She waited one, two, three more moments before darting back towards the statues. A pink and purple fae draped in silks was sitting on top of the wildclaw statue, ear pressed to its head, while Rose watched with a heavy sigh.

“What do you expect to happen, Stellei- okay,” Rose muttered, the fae lifting a paw, turning to listen with the other ear, then nodding seriously.

"This dragon," Stellei said. "Really knew how to rock."

“And I’m going to go check the punch,” Rose said.

“Good idea. It may be attracted to it.”

“Mhm.”

Rose walked off, the fae gliding down and turning to examine the statues from the ground. She nodded again. “These need to be moved. Aligned better. They’re anchors.”

“For the spell?” Socks asked.

“Yes. And no. For the creatures who made them.” Stellei flicked her fins.

“I knew it! They are the Astral Voyagers!” Socks exclaimed. “Everyone’s been telling me it’s just a story, but why would there be three random statues?”

“Aliens. But. Er. Yes. The choice of breed, together, is unlikely. That said, I have many theories. I do love a good theory. And an okay theory. And a bad, fun theory-”

“Stellei.”

“I was studying the statues to confirm a theory. Inconclusive. I’m going to ask Diog, he’s been working on setting up the ritual proper. We want to begin tomorrow at the latest, to ensure we have enough power.”

nKHJVJe.png

Socks blinked. “Yeah!”

“Yeah.” She tilted her head. "Want to help me test something before Rose gets back?"

"I was told your tests tend to be explosive."

"Well-"

"Of course I want to help! What are we blowing up first?"

@ClockworkEclipse @Glurpagos @Kookaburra @LavenderAmethyst @sapphosaint @SilentRiver @Stanzascale @Syceris @TempestOfStorm @TheDragonsQueen @TrueAceDragon @Venusian @Juxta13 @RemanLT @felistopaz @RingsOfSaturn @Cadomarie @titanichope @sky09 @argylion @threepigeons @Tufira @Espoir @Lundlaeva @AchromaticSpark
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
Omg the writing is so good
Omg the writing is so good
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
Loving this so far! <3 add me to the pinglist, please?
Loving this so far! <3 add me to the pinglist, please?
jZHajod.gif 346apl1.png
Collecting moth food and familiars.

Have a great day!
4kxwnl.gif
@Elisse
Can do!
@Elisse
Can do!
lWMLlJW.gif Jazzy
ooo
FR + 2
ooo
My Wishlist
o aurora_clan_flag_tiny.png SqnIrhs.pngjPdGQf9.gif
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/23808.png[/img][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/map/icons/arcane_0.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/1167.png[/img][/center] Another hour passed within SAP regulation, and Rose was feeling pretty darn pleased with herself. “Hey,” Vesta said, the magic nymph looking up from the clipboard Rose had given them as they lapped the dance floor. “We have zero emergency exits.” “This is the Observatory. The Arcanist does not believe in emergency exits. Ideas may flee through them,” she said, slightly pained. “Okay. Well. What if something explodes?” “Nothing is going to explode. We have checked the SAP safety standards at least twenty times.” “Rose, dear, one of these items is ‘keep chip bowl full.’” “I had very little time to make the list! Besides, if something explodes--and nothing will, but if something did, in theory--it will probably create an exit in the process.” [center][img]https://s20.postimg.cc/btxqqayul/8_Mj_THa_A.png[/img][/center] “Stellei believes they could be some sort of fey-” one scholar said,. “No offense to Stellei, but if it’s not some sort of vague creature lost to time, she’s not interested.” Another. “We can’t dismiss any theory right now,” Diog said wearily. “Do we agree on the translation of the third line?’” “Yes.” “Awaken and Renew,” Diog read. “Our vision may be veiled, but through Shade and time we sense turmoil and change. Though we cannot offer clarity, to our descendants we offer our service. When mountains shift and sight manifest, call to us and we shall find you.” “... Sounds like a vague crea-” “Stop.” [center][img]https://s20.postimg.cc/btxqqayul/8_Mj_THa_A.png[/img][/center] “I wanted to blow something uuuppp,” Socks whined. “Sssh,” Stellei said, flicking a fin. “This may lead to explosions. Follow it. Quietly!” The two ducked under the snack table, squinting in the gloom. “There!” Socks whispered. Crouched some fifteen feet away was a shadowy blob, tiny claws and possible wings barely distinguishable from the rest of its mass. It didn’t seem to notice them, focused on watching the party. “What do you think it is?” “I,” Stellei whispered. “Have no idea.” “... Really?” “Mhm. Let’s observe it. If it notices us, tackle it.” Barely a minute passed before the creature looked back at them. Socks charged it, and had to slide to a halt as it simply disappeared in a cloud of smoke. “Neat,” Stellei said. “I just wanted an explosion,” Socks sighed. [size=2]@ClockworkEclipse @Glurpagos @Kookaburra @LavenderAmethyst @sapphosaint @SilentRiver @Stanzascale @Syceris @TempestOfStorm @TheDragonsQueen @TrueAceDragon @Venusian @Juxta13 @RemanLT @felistopaz @RingsOfSaturn @Cadomarie @titanichope @sky09 @argylion @threepigeons @Tufira @Espoir @Lundlaeva @AchromaticSpark @Elisse[/size]
23808.pngarcane_0.png1167.png
Another hour passed within SAP regulation, and Rose was feeling pretty darn pleased with herself.

“Hey,” Vesta said, the magic nymph looking up from the clipboard Rose had given them as they lapped the dance floor. “We have zero emergency exits.”

“This is the Observatory. The Arcanist does not believe in emergency exits. Ideas may flee through them,” she said, slightly pained.

“Okay. Well. What if something explodes?”

“Nothing is going to explode. We have checked the SAP safety standards at least twenty times.”

“Rose, dear, one of these items is ‘keep chip bowl full.’”

“I had very little time to make the list! Besides, if something explodes--and nothing will, but if something did, in theory--it will probably create an exit in the process.”
8_Mj_THa_A.png
“Stellei believes they could be some sort of fey-” one scholar said,.

“No offense to Stellei, but if it’s not some sort of vague creature lost to time, she’s not interested.” Another.

“We can’t dismiss any theory right now,” Diog said wearily. “Do we agree on the translation of the third line?’”

“Yes.”

“Awaken and Renew,” Diog read. “Our vision may be veiled, but through Shade and time we sense turmoil and change. Though we cannot offer clarity, to our descendants we offer our service. When mountains shift and sight manifest, call to us and we shall find you.”

“... Sounds like a vague crea-”

“Stop.”
8_Mj_THa_A.png
“I wanted to blow something uuuppp,” Socks whined.

“Sssh,” Stellei said, flicking a fin. “This may lead to explosions. Follow it. Quietly!”

The two ducked under the snack table, squinting in the gloom.

“There!” Socks whispered. Crouched some fifteen feet away was a shadowy blob, tiny claws and possible wings barely distinguishable from the rest of its mass. It didn’t seem to notice them, focused on watching the party. “What do you think it is?”

“I,” Stellei whispered. “Have no idea.”

“... Really?”

“Mhm. Let’s observe it. If it notices us, tackle it.”

Barely a minute passed before the creature looked back at them. Socks charged it, and had to slide to a halt as it simply disappeared in a cloud of smoke.

“Neat,” Stellei said.

“I just wanted an explosion,” Socks sighed.

@ClockworkEclipse @Glurpagos @Kookaburra @LavenderAmethyst @sapphosaint @SilentRiver @Stanzascale @Syceris @TempestOfStorm @TheDragonsQueen @TrueAceDragon @Venusian @Juxta13 @RemanLT @felistopaz @RingsOfSaturn @Cadomarie @titanichope @sky09 @argylion @threepigeons @Tufira @Espoir @Lundlaeva @AchromaticSpark @Elisse
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
ooooh
lore pinglist please!
ooooh
lore pinglist please!
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7