Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [SFC] Starfall 2018 Event Hub
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
i love the theme of this fest dom push !! (shdkfjhsdhfk im a sucker for neon lights dont jUDGE ME)
i love the theme of this fest dom push !! (shdkfjhsdhfk im a sucker for neon lights dont jUDGE ME)
D03a4pf.png
I CAN’T WAIT!!!
I CAN’T WAIT!!!
pumpkin_kitties_by_hyraea-d4cw7hh.gif
Ah, I'm looking forward to this year's Starfall Celebration! It's gonna be a blast!
Ah, I'm looking forward to this year's Starfall Celebration! It's gonna be a blast!
xpP2XdL.png
@elevatorstuck If you send our attendants dragons, they get to party forever and ever with the Arcanist with neon light.
@elevatorstuck If you send our attendants dragons, they get to party forever and ever with the Arcanist with neon light.
qDavPTk.png
@briton i already have sent some dragons to party :U
@briton i already have sent some dragons to party :U
D03a4pf.png
@elevatorstuck Thank you (on behalf of the Arcanist.) I'm sure they will have a great time here.
@elevatorstuck Thank you (on behalf of the Arcanist.) I'm sure they will have a great time here.
qDavPTk.png
This looks amazing!! I love this theme so much, almost makes me want to switch flights.
This looks amazing!! I love this theme so much, almost makes me want to switch flights.
MT1tHzE.png
I'm so excited about the theme- happy early Starfall, everyone! I miss Arcane so much, I'll definitely be sending to the public buy.

@Jazzyleia Add me to the pinglists, please!
I'm so excited about the theme- happy early Starfall, everyone! I miss Arcane so much, I'll definitely be sending to the public buy.

@Jazzyleia Add me to the pinglists, please!
dZt4vS2.gifnMkuik2.gifQmM334w.pngaNZoV0I.png
RingsofSaturn
WIP Lore
•Arcane Flight
•FR +3
•They/she
@LostSketchbook - Come vacation with us!!!

@RingsofSaturn - Adding you now!
@LostSketchbook - Come vacation with us!!!

@RingsofSaturn - Adding you now!
lWMLlJW.gif Jazzy
ooo
FR + 2
ooo
My Wishlist
o aurora_clan_flag_tiny.png SqnIrhs.pngjPdGQf9.gif
@jazzyleia I would also like to be added to event pinglists please! This is so cute!
@jazzyleia I would also like to be added to event pinglists please! This is so cute!
HL7ZW7P.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7