Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | who donated the SkyCaT?
Quote:
As a team, we do not want to increase the amount of these items beyond those that already exist. These items are rewards and thank you gifts to our earliest supporters. If a Kickstarter item becomes an available prize, it will come from the existing count, meaning that they will be voluntarily donated from play (non-developer) accounts of the Flight Rising staff and those of our friends and family.

-Xhaztol

who did it, and just why?

also, anyone know who got the XXX signed roundsey dergs?

sidenote: if roundsey sells dragons, being one herself, isn't she a "slavemaster" is terms, like pearl, spitfire and edgar?
Quote:
As a team, we do not want to increase the amount of these items beyond those that already exist. These items are rewards and thank you gifts to our earliest supporters. If a Kickstarter item becomes an available prize, it will come from the existing count, meaning that they will be voluntarily donated from play (non-developer) accounts of the Flight Rising staff and those of our friends and family.

-Xhaztol

also, anyone know who got the XXX signed roundsey dergs?

sidenote: if roundsey sells dragons, being one herself, isn't she a "slavemaster" is terms, like pearl, spitfire and edgar?
beastclanshavedomdiscount.gif
1. No clue who donated it/why
2. You can search their colours under Search -> Dragon Search and skip to the last couple pages to find the dragons
3. Okay, but imagine this. Roundsey runs a little nursery for orphaned hatchlings. When they’re adults and capable of taking care of themselves (the raffles do take a week, after all, so they have the chance to grow up), she sends them off into the world, where they decide on their new clan of choice. The money she collects is used towards food for the hatchlings.

Edited because apparently I can’t count to three
1. No clue who donated it/why
2. You can search their colours under Search -> Dragon Search and skip to the last couple pages to find the dragons
3. Okay, but imagine this. Roundsey runs a little nursery for orphaned hatchlings. When they’re adults and capable of taking care of themselves (the raffles do take a week, after all, so they have the chance to grow up), she sends them off into the world, where they decide on their new clan of choice. The money she collects is used towards food for the hatchlings.

Edited because apparently I can’t count to three
Z3Lt3uB.png
Ngl, I really don't like how the Skycat looks. If I had one, I might wanna keep it for the sake of exclusivity, but I wouldn't mind donating it if it meant it would be more loved by someone else...
Ngl, I really don't like how the Skycat looks. If I had one, I might wanna keep it for the sake of exclusivity, but I wouldn't mind donating it if it meant it would be more loved by someone else...
CorPRZ5.png
[quote name="ShaleBlitz" date="2018-09-13 09:26:23" ] who did it, and just why? sidenote: if roundsey sells dragons, being one herself, isn't she a "slavemaster" is terms, like pearl, spitfire and edgar? [/quote] Oh dear. That's a bit inappropriate. Or a lot inappropriate. Either way, this thread is now locked.
ShaleBlitz wrote on 2018-09-13 09:26:23:

Oh dear. That's a bit inappropriate.

Or a lot inappropriate.

Either way, this thread is now locked.