Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The first KS familiar is up for raffle!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Shinyumbreon
Well we will see . I still have a big doubt about this . Even if they said this skycat is being donated I still doubt it's true since we have no way to prove it after all but whatever .
@Shinyumbreon
Well we will see . I still have a big doubt about this . Even if they said this skycat is being donated I still doubt it's true since we have no way to prove it after all but whatever .
tiEnSNJ.png
Well that happened a lot sooner than I expected...
Well that happened a lot sooner than I expected...
DbPd1nP.png
Gotta say I want excluding one so soon.
I'm kinda torn between 'i wish they showed who donated it for proof' and general privacy concerns heh
Gotta say I want excluding one so soon.
I'm kinda torn between 'i wish they showed who donated it for proof' and general privacy concerns heh
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
Honestly I'm not sure why everyone is so worried about needing proof or concerning themselves over whether the staff are lying. They said that KS items would only be donated and I'm inclined to believe them.

If anyone should really care about the KS backers, it would be them, those who gained their support. And it is their game to run, and they want it to do well, meaning they want people to believe and trust them. They aren't likely to just throw all caution and reason to the wind.

I'm inclined to believe that it was donated and I don't see why it couldn't have been. People should have a little more trust. It's not as if your mistrust or disbelief will change anything anyway.
Honestly I'm not sure why everyone is so worried about needing proof or concerning themselves over whether the staff are lying. They said that KS items would only be donated and I'm inclined to believe them.

If anyone should really care about the KS backers, it would be them, those who gained their support. And it is their game to run, and they want it to do well, meaning they want people to believe and trust them. They aren't likely to just throw all caution and reason to the wind.

I'm inclined to believe that it was donated and I don't see why it couldn't have been. People should have a little more trust. It's not as if your mistrust or disbelief will change anything anyway.
Ribbon1.pngRibbon2.pngRibbon3.png
I'm happy a KS familiar made it into the pool.
I'm happy a KS familiar made it into the pool.
output-onlinepngtools.pngI refuse...
:D We weren't expecting KS familiars so soon. If all KS items are being donated from existing ones that means there'll only ever be a finite number of them to raffle off. It'd be interesting to know how many there are and what the plans are, roughly, for releasing them.
Wonder when they'll add a Boolean :D
:D We weren't expecting KS familiars so soon. If all KS items are being donated from existing ones that means there'll only ever be a finite number of them to raffle off. It'd be interesting to know how many there are and what the plans are, roughly, for releasing them.
Wonder when they'll add a Boolean :D
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
[quote name="Cytus" date="2018-09-12 01:22:25" ] -buys my obligatory 1 ticket and leaves- :'D [/quote] Same :')))
Cytus wrote on 2018-09-12 01:22:25:
-buys my obligatory 1 ticket and leaves-

:'D

Same :')))
tumblr_messaging_p986wfcDpa1s6ng4s_400.png
It's pretty tempting, but still not enough for me to cave in.
It's pretty tempting, but still not enough for me to cave in.
eg1jZa2.png
Don't even care about the skycat whatsit. I'm in it for the imbued sulfer O.O I love getting a leg up for when new brews come out. I try to keep lots of higher tier ingredients around for that purpose.

I'm disappointed there's not a G1 because of this thing. We can't even see it when it's won. It just goes into a vault somewhere never to be seen again. At least with a G1 we can see it.

But I am interested to see if more tickets are bought for this.
Don't even care about the skycat whatsit. I'm in it for the imbued sulfer O.O I love getting a leg up for when new brews come out. I try to keep lots of higher tier ingredients around for that purpose.

I'm disappointed there's not a G1 because of this thing. We can't even see it when it's won. It just goes into a vault somewhere never to be seen again. At least with a G1 we can see it.

But I am interested to see if more tickets are bought for this.
dR1OCbi.png
[quote name="Cytus" date="2018-09-12 01:22:25" ] -buys my obligatory 1 ticket and leaves- :'D [/quote]
Cytus wrote on 2018-09-12 01:22:25:
-buys my obligatory 1 ticket and leaves-

:'D
Poinsettia-Badge.png JdFxwc2.png
dEe2UrM.png
FObX7rS.png
WAWs3m5.png
5hF3FGk.png
Ds8dRm5.png Poinsettia-Badge.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9