Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The first KS familiar is up for raffle!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
There is now a skycat instead of g1 dragon! Somebody from admins or their relatives donated their cat!
There is now a skycat instead of g1 dragon! Somebody from admins or their relatives donated their cat!
7.png My username is MariLiLL | She/Her | FR +10 7.png
DLrWmez.png
I am curious to see if the amount of tickets sold will top the amount we had in the first week!
I am curious to see if the amount of tickets sold will top the amount we had in the first week!
SiV2QMi.gif
Volunteer Moderator:
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
Gen2 Imps & LV25 Gen1s | Imperial scroll quest | Buying gems 1:800 | Swipp Swap Service | Gem Specialty/WC scroll raffle
How does one give away a Skycat? They're so cute.
How does one give away a Skycat? They're so cute.
tumblr_static_pixel_flowers.png
I am HELLA excited!
I am HELLA excited!
15gb95M.gif
Any pronoun|FR +0|I like dragons
5qSZZX6.gif
i guess our wallets are fighting to the death now
i guess our wallets are fighting to the death now
.................................................................. 75?cb=20180208041115.png ..
if i had a dollar for
everytime i talk about
wind archer cookie i'd
be able to fund all of
my fandragon projects
Even when the KS item is donated . I was sure they would put KS items in this raffle at some point and I didn't expect it to be this soon . Let's see how long until Imp scroll or G1 Imp get in this raffle .
Even when the KS item is donated . I was sure they would put KS items in this raffle at some point and I didn't expect it to be this soon . Let's see how long until Imp scroll or G1 Imp get in this raffle .
tiEnSNJ.png
@isegard the admins confirmed imp scrolls and G1 imps will never be a part of RRR.
@isegard the admins confirmed imp scrolls and G1 imps will never be a part of RRR.
giphy.gifgiphy.gif1g9awbL.png Ae0MsB2.pnggiphy.gif
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg
-buys my obligatory 1 ticket and leaves-

:'D
-buys my obligatory 1 ticket and leaves-

:'D
w6jelmm_2_by_infinteshine-dceg0il.gif
Formerly L2B ~ Mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur.
@Shinyumbreon
I seriously doubt it . They said no KS items on raffle at all . Then change it to may appeard in RRR if get donated in a later date .
@Shinyumbreon
I seriously doubt it . They said no KS items on raffle at all . Then change it to may appeard in RRR if get donated in a later date .
tiEnSNJ.png
@isegard they never said “no KS items at all” (if I’m wrong feel free to direct me to the post where they said so) they only ever said that imp scrolls would not be a part of it (later added on to be imp scrolls [i]and[/i] G1 imps.) Here’s my side of proof/evidence, from the official RRR announcement- [quote][b]If Roundsey will have retired items, does that mean Imperial breed change scrolls or Imperial dragons?[/b] No, Imperial breed scrolls and Imperial dragons will not be offered as prizes in the raffles. Our reason for this exclusion is straightforward: In order to ensure the smallest possible impact to the existing economy, we can’t bring this item back or add new First Generation Imperial dragons, as they have an inherent and immediate influence on the dragon population and breeding market. [b]Okay, but how about items from the Kickstarter?[/b] As a team, we do not want to increase the amount of these items beyond those that already exist. These items are rewards and thank you gifts to our earliest supporters. If a Kickstarter item becomes an available prize, it will come from the existing count, meaning that they will be voluntarily donated from play (non-developer) accounts of the Flight Rising staff and those of our friends and family.[/quote] Aaaand from the very first post that announced roundseys existence- [quote][b]If Roundsey will have retired items, does that mean Imperial breed change scrolls?[/b] No, we don't have any plans to bring back Imperial breed scrolls. We understand this will likely be an unpopular decision for some and we expect there may be passionate disagreements voiced. Our reason for this exclusion is straightforward: In order to ensure the smallest possible impact to the existing economy, we simply can’t bring this item back, as it has an inherent and immediate influence on the dragon population and breeding market.[/quote]
@isegard they never said “no KS items at all” (if I’m wrong feel free to direct me to the post where they said so) they only ever said that imp scrolls would not be a part of it (later added on to be imp scrolls and G1 imps.)

Here’s my side of proof/evidence, from the official RRR announcement-
Quote:
If Roundsey will have retired items, does that mean Imperial breed change scrolls or Imperial dragons?

No, Imperial breed scrolls and Imperial dragons will not be offered as prizes in the raffles. Our reason for this exclusion is straightforward: In order to ensure the smallest possible impact to the existing economy, we can’t bring this item back or add new First Generation Imperial dragons, as they have an inherent and immediate influence on the dragon population and breeding market.

Okay, but how about items from the Kickstarter?

As a team, we do not want to increase the amount of these items beyond those that already exist. These items are rewards and thank you gifts to our earliest supporters. If a Kickstarter item becomes an available prize, it will come from the existing count, meaning that they will be voluntarily donated from play (non-developer) accounts of the Flight Rising staff and those of our friends and family.

Aaaand from the very first post that announced roundseys existence-
Quote:
If Roundsey will have retired items, does that mean Imperial breed change scrolls?

No, we don't have any plans to bring back Imperial breed scrolls. We understand this will likely be an unpopular decision for some and we expect there may be passionate disagreements voiced.

Our reason for this exclusion is straightforward: In order to ensure the smallest possible impact to the existing economy, we simply can’t bring this item back, as it has an inherent and immediate influence on the dragon population and breeding market.
giphy.gifgiphy.gif1g9awbL.png Ae0MsB2.pnggiphy.gif
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9