Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Voices...?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
tidelord come home
tidelord come home
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
Oo, exciting!! That's been pinned since I joined
Oo, exciting!! That's been pinned since I joined
CUvkP.gif Noodle says TERFs are a waste of oxygen CUvkP.gif
hHhHhHmMmMmMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
hHhHhHmMmMmMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
0e339d30-3d6e-11e9-8895-1988d6584d7c.gifnew_piskel__4__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78euy.gifnew_piskel__2__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc6yqrm.gifnew_piskel__5__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78stw.gifgamqog1.gifZksdOni.gifnew_piskel__3__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc74o4j.gifr2mttMy.gifGHWRE8R.gifyeetingingingign.gif
the plot thickens
the plot thickens
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
The thread about Undel's injury seems to be gone too. Maybe she's feeling better? :)
The thread about Undel's injury seems to be gone too. Maybe she's feeling better? :)

I'll make a nice signature eventually :(
[quote name="DeadBattery" date="2018-09-10 16:12:04" ] Oh boy. OH BOY AM I HYPED. I swear, there isn't a thing that happens and goes my unnoticed here. The FR community sees [i]everything[/i] [/quote] [s]Particularly after multigaze's release[/s] As much as I'd love a lore update, I wouldn't be too hopeful about anything happening really soon just because the thread was unstickied now. My [s]pessimistic[/s] realistic view stated, all I can say is N E W B R E E D / N E W M A P
DeadBattery wrote on 2018-09-10 16:12:04:
Oh boy. OH BOY AM I HYPED. I swear, there isn't a thing that happens and goes my unnoticed here. The FR community sees everything

Particularly after multigaze's release

As much as I'd love a lore update, I wouldn't be too hopeful about anything happening really soon just because the thread was unstickied now.
My pessimistic realistic view stated, all I can say is N E W B R E E D / N E W M A P
maybe bc it's been a while since they did it? like it's old news, time to remove it
maybe bc it's been a while since they did it? like it's old news, time to remove it
iO2X60T.png
I wonder if waterboi is still there and yammering, just the Crescendo changing directions also affected the tides so now his voice is going elsewhere
I wonder if waterboi is still there and yammering, just the Crescendo changing directions also affected the tides so now his voice is going elsewhere
zXxPZyW.pngh9eGKnU.pngSkLRWkr.png
[quote name="@Thalath" date="2018-09-10 18:37:36" ] The thread about Undel's injury seems to be gone too. Maybe she's feeling better? :) [/quote] I doubt it’s gone. It likely got unstickied, as it’s been a few months...
@Thalath wrote on 2018-09-10 18:37:36:
I doubt it’s gone. It likely got unstickied, as it’s been a few months...
jZHajod.gif 346apl1.png
Collecting moth food and familiars.

Have a great day!
4kxwnl.gif
Something's gonna happen...
Something's gonna happen...
Waystone1.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8