Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Voices...?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[quote name="caishen" date="2018-09-10 08:45:44" ] [img]https://i.imgur.com/LzbJhaV.gif[/img] [/quote] i thought the top of frd looked empty..
caishen wrote on 2018-09-10 08:45:44:
LzbJhaV.gif
i thought the top of frd looked empty..
i need to redo my signature
casey/zoru - they/them
fr +3
mp100/spyxfamily/pokemon/loz/ace attorney
OHMYGOSH YOU'RE RIGHT
JUST AS I COME BACK FROM VACATION SOMETHING ELSE MIGHT HAPPEN (and drakeharvest starts)
OHMYGOSH YOU'RE RIGHT
JUST AS I COME BACK FROM VACATION SOMETHING ELSE MIGHT HAPPEN (and drakeharvest starts)
SnailDivider.png
YCOzZhb.gif

Lemon Flight
nudibranch.png
Beating UM with just a Tynamo
ridgeback s o u p
nudibranch.png
fr time + 3
SnailDivider2.png
[quote name="Limanya" date="2018-09-10 08:42:08" ] this either means something will happen soon, or never. i just wonder which it'll be [/quote] Leaning towards never, kinda think it'll do with the map update which is in the works.
Limanya wrote on 2018-09-10 08:42:08:
this either means something will happen soon, or never. i just wonder which it'll be
Leaning towards never, kinda think it'll do with the map update which is in the works.
uCR5SCW.png
[quote name="FloatingInSpace" date="2018-09-10 12:43:50" ] [quote name="Limanya" date="2018-09-10 08:42:08" ] this either means something will happen soon, or never. i just wonder which it'll be [/quote] Leaning towards never, kinda think it'll do with the map update which is in the works. [/quote] I really hope this isn't the case. The map update is nice, but after all the hits the deities dropped and the Tidelord's disappearance it would be a slightly underwhelming conclusion.
FloatingInSpace wrote on 2018-09-10 12:43:50:
Limanya wrote on 2018-09-10 08:42:08:
this either means something will happen soon, or never. i just wonder which it'll be
Leaning towards never, kinda think it'll do with the map update which is in the works.

I really hope this isn't the case. The map update is nice, but after all the hits the deities dropped and the Tidelord's disappearance it would be a slightly underwhelming conclusion.
11501862_EwWdTdj8nqB6gLK.gif
Maybe Tidelord went to plague to go help Windsinger go find his map and free him from Plaguemom’s clutches. And they’ll come back with the map.

...after waiting for a breed this would be really disappointing.
Maybe Tidelord went to plague to go help Windsinger go find his map and free him from Plaguemom’s clutches. And they’ll come back with the map.

antlers_left_by_broqentoys-dcsi472.png X
Call me Six
Aromantic • Asexual • Agender
they/them
antlers_right_by_broqentoys-dcsi46w.png
[quote name="SashaFiredrake" date="2018-09-10 12:53:30" ] Maybe Tidelord went to plague to go help Windsinger go find his map and free him from Plaguemom’s clutches. And they’ll come back with the map. ...after waiting for a breed this would be really disappointing. [/quote] it's highly likely that Tidelord is with Earthshaker. https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2400064#post_32266139
SashaFiredrake wrote on 2018-09-10 12:53:30:

it's highly likely that Tidelord is with Earthshaker.

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2400064#post_32266139
SnailDivider.png
YCOzZhb.gif

Lemon Flight
nudibranch.png
Beating UM with just a Tynamo
ridgeback s o u p
nudibranch.png
fr time + 3
SnailDivider2.png
I swear, nothing goes unnoticed by the FR community.

I’m not saying it’ll happen, but IF there’s a part two it would make sense for it to be released before the new map. That way anything on the map that might reference the bote stuff has some context, especially if something happens to resolve all the loose threads.

I swear, nothing goes unnoticed by the FR community.

I’m not saying it’ll happen, but IF there’s a part two it would make sense for it to be released before the new map. That way anything on the map that might reference the bote stuff has some context, especially if something happens to resolve all the loose threads.

jZHajod.gif 346apl1.png
Collecting moth food and familiars.

Have a great day!
4kxwnl.gif
Oh boy. OH BOY AM I HYPED. I swear, there isn't a thing that happens and goes my unnoticed here. The FR community sees [i]everything[/i] All I know is that I am extremely excited over absolutely anything lore-wise that happens on here. I love world-building so so much and, if we get pretty artwork and apparel with it, I'm more than happy to restlessly expect to see more. [center][img]https://thumbs.gfycat.com/FewWaterloggedDuck-small.gif[/img][/center]
Oh boy. OH BOY AM I HYPED. I swear, there isn't a thing that happens and goes my unnoticed here. The FR community sees everything

All I know is that I am extremely excited over absolutely anything lore-wise that happens on here. I love world-building so so much and, if we get pretty artwork and apparel with it, I'm more than happy to restlessly expect to see more.
FewWaterloggedDuck-small.gif
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
[quote name="Seadramon" date="2018-09-10 11:48:00" ] Hm. Map update, maybe? There've been several previously unknown areas mentioned in the other BotE entries, and some of them (like Fire's island) are new & it's possible Tidelord's disappearence & whatever Lightweaver's doing may have some relation to changes to the land/seascape. Notice how Lightweaver's domain is suddenly elevated above everyone else's in the preview? ... Though I hope it's something bigger than that cool new breed pls, but I'm tempering my expectations. [/quote] they said there was a new map coming out.
Seadramon wrote on 2018-09-10 11:48:00:
Hm. Map update, maybe? There've been several previously unknown areas mentioned in the other BotE entries, and some of them (like Fire's island) are new & it's possible Tidelord's disappearence & whatever Lightweaver's doing may have some relation to changes to the land/seascape. Notice how Lightweaver's domain is suddenly elevated above everyone else's in the preview?

... Though I hope it's something bigger than that cool new breed pls, but I'm tempering my expectations.

they said there was a new map coming out.
cowfish.gif
[quote name="Seadramon" date="2018-09-10 11:48:00" ] Notice how Lightweaver's domain is suddenly elevated above everyone else's in the preview? [/quote] Her domain has always been like that though Honestly though this is a little freaky! Hopefully something will happen soon o.o
Seadramon wrote on 2018-09-10 11:48:00:
Notice how Lightweaver's domain is suddenly elevated above everyone else's in the preview?
Her domain has always been like that though

Honestly though this is a little freaky! Hopefully something will happen soon o.o
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8