Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What flight do you secretly belong to?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
i’ve been in arcane since i joined and i don’t want to switch flights, but i really like plague’s survival theme!
i’ve been in arcane since i joined and i don’t want to switch flights, but i really like plague’s survival theme!
nN0tSiK.png7PSccRO.pngsIB6VNJ.pngG1JDeXL.png
i sorta wanna join lightning or plague but heck i love nature
i sorta wanna join lightning or plague but heck i love nature
exagender.png
mtHAEL4.png
AQPJNOh.png
what uneasiness
lies in being
loved < 3
I have been in Earth since very beginning and still here but otherwise Wind would be the right place because I'm Chinese and all.
I have been in Earth since very beginning and still here but otherwise Wind would be the right place because I'm Chinese and all.
Honestly, I'm kind of at the point where the flight I'm in isn't much of a big factor to my time on FR. I love Ice though, always a special place in my heart for icepop and the various memories from my early days on FR but going back now would feel wrong. Users move around and leave and most the people I remember probably won't be there u-u plus ice had really really really slow forums and I'm not keen to find out if it's still the same... not that wind has a highly active forum either but the chance of wind primal eyes keeps me here >.> FRD and CC is where I spend most my time here anyways.

Light would be my next stop around Sornieth though. For the light yellow aesthethics and those primal eyes of course.
Honestly, I'm kind of at the point where the flight I'm in isn't much of a big factor to my time on FR. I love Ice though, always a special place in my heart for icepop and the various memories from my early days on FR but going back now would feel wrong. Users move around and leave and most the people I remember probably won't be there u-u plus ice had really really really slow forums and I'm not keen to find out if it's still the same... not that wind has a highly active forum either but the chance of wind primal eyes keeps me here >.> FRD and CC is where I spend most my time here anyways.

Light would be my next stop around Sornieth though. For the light yellow aesthethics and those primal eyes of course.
COT3Kxt.gif Etsy
I secretly belong to my Flight mom & dad - Gladekeeper and Icedad.

I was born in Nature. Molded by Ice. I didn't see Arcane/Lightning until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but a bunch of nerdsBLINDING!
I secretly belong to my Flight mom & dad - Gladekeeper and Icedad.

I was born in Nature. Molded by Ice. I didn't see Arcane/Lightning until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but a bunch of nerdsBLINDING!
Pressiboo #157888

8+ fr time
I'm Shadow but I loved Lightning for the year I was there. I would have stayed, but Shadow felt more like home. Lightning is also more fit for my lore.
I'm Shadow but I loved Lightning for the year I was there. I would have stayed, but Shadow felt more like home. Lightning is also more fit for my lore.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Wind! Both for personal reasons and for lore reasons
Wind! Both for personal reasons and for lore reasons
giphy.gif
I keep saying i'm going to move to lightning cause I love it's aesthetic so much but I'm attached to shadow lakjdfa
I keep saying i'm going to move to lightning cause I love it's aesthetic so much but I'm attached to shadow lakjdfa
houndoom-mega.gif
HSWqWgZ.pngo6n8ZXM.pngR1dejfm.pngfg6G1CJ.png4ogWlJU.png
Please always ping me!
shadow because look at my progen and also it's got the deep purbles

that said i have grown really attached to plague and i am more attached to my ex-flights since leaving, since flight matters a little more to me now
shadow because look at my progen and also it's got the deep purbles

that said i have grown really attached to plague and i am more attached to my ex-flights since leaving, since flight matters a little more to me now
_ _ _ _ xWsqmwJ.png
_hedj_
gdblirs.png
_ _she/they/he
_ _gmt+0/fr+8
_ _
lNYuJMt.png
I started out in Ice, now I'm in Water, but now I really want to move to Nature and I'm not sure why.
I started out in Ice, now I'm in Water, but now I really want to move to Nature and I'm not sure why.
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9