Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What flight do you secretly belong to?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
As much as I love Plague, dual-flights would be amazing, and Lightning would be my instant second home. Plague was kind of an accident to join too 8,D I love it though.

Though really if I ever decide to move that'd be where I'd go.
As much as I love Plague, dual-flights would be amazing, and Lightning would be my instant second home. Plague was kind of an accident to join too 8,D I love it though.

Though really if I ever decide to move that'd be where I'd go.
5dfbaa2985c2722f63848a60330b6b60f55212af.png
none.
none.
My first and current flight is water, it matches my aesthetic, and I love good ol tidedad. But I really really love Nature. Like a lot. It would be really great to take a vacation there but the idea of being outside Water after being here for so long freaks me out lol!
My first and current flight is water, it matches my aesthetic, and I love good ol tidedad. But I really really love Nature. Like a lot. It would be really great to take a vacation there but the idea of being outside Water after being here for so long freaks me out lol!
*She/her
*Gen1 lover
*Talk to me about music, art,
books, and history! I'd love to chat!
MVU2bgM.png
I'm Wind and will always be Wind but I'm slowly developing a Naturey sub-lair. Also a lot of my little stories revolve around the Shadow/Light conflict.
I'm Wind and will always be Wind but I'm slowly developing a Naturey sub-lair. Also a lot of my little stories revolve around the Shadow/Light conflict.
I'm a windy and will never leave, but I do feel drawn to Lightning recently and it's just been getting stronger over time!
I'm a windy and will never leave, but I do feel drawn to Lightning recently and it's just been getting stronger over time!
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
I love Ice's aesthetic. In real life if I could go back to any time period in Earth's history, I'd go back to the Quaternary Ice Age. It's just some weird longing I have for a time when humans were still new to the ecosystem and still figuring out our footing and our place in the food chain. So if I could be in two flights, I'd be in Ice as well as Plague.
I love Ice's aesthetic. In real life if I could go back to any time period in Earth's history, I'd go back to the Quaternary Ice Age. It's just some weird longing I have for a time when humans were still new to the ecosystem and still figuring out our footing and our place in the food chain. So if I could be in two flights, I'd be in Ice as well as Plague.
MUYNhfy.png
VPnffeY.png
Achillean (NB Achillean flag)
rix3ppo.png
WKtl2lb.png
J7D1quC.png
l4bF82r.pngR9wtXaf.pngiZMfJug.pngwE8InSj.pngBjG9OOU.pnga6YPmbH.gif47CqiMq.gif
ASbXVY4.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
4SE4T9N.png
KrIo0N3.png
t6zNkmJ.png
9JeQCtz.png
arcanneee

i am lightning

It feels right, it is right.

I know I'm part of Lightning and im proud

But then I look at arcane.
The lore, the sterotype, the personality, the motavation

It sounds exactly like me

I NEED to be Arcane, but I belong with Lightning

I dont know if I should switch or noottt
arcanneee

i am lightning

I'm In Nature, But I've Been Wanting To Return To Shadow Or Either Switch To Lightning Or Plague
I'm In Nature, But I've Been Wanting To Return To Shadow Or Either Switch To Lightning Or Plague
[quote name="Veritable" date="2019-02-22 23:24:18" ] arcanneee i am lightning It feels right, it is right. I know I'm part of Lightning and im proud But then I look at arcane. The lore, the sterotype, the personality, the motavation It sounds exactly like me I NEED to be Arcane, but I belong with Lightning I dont know if I should switch or noottt [/quote] slams fists on table one of us one of us [b]one of us[/b]
Veritable wrote on 2019-02-22 23:24:18:
arcanneee

i am lightning

slams fists on table
one of us one of us one of us
alU7SjZ.pngtumblr_oswg5vcfeg1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gifYdXahFO.gifc6ldplq.gifYdXahFO.giftumblr_oswg5vcfeg1v8lm95o4_r1_100.gifbkS13OY.png
I'm in Light and not planning to move at all, but Nature... I really like Nature... But I just can't handle the bright green everywhere, I'm more into more muted/swampy greens.
I'm in Light and not planning to move at all, but Nature... I really like Nature... But I just can't handle the bright green everywhere, I'm more into more muted/swampy greens.
..... image.png
-.-
-

FR+10 | She/It | 23

-.-
Tumblr Blog | Skin Shop
--
-.- 01.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9