Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What flight do you secretly belong to?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Secret Plagueling here, but I’m staying as an Icicle for a while yet!
Secret Plagueling here, but I’m staying as an Icicle for a while yet!
l9szmFh.jpg
Probably all of them tbh
Probably all of them tbh
oAK3y8z.png AfamSig.gif
Am a complete fire flighter and not leaving, but judging by my lair and love of space, I might secretly be in arcane too.
Am a complete fire flighter and not leaving, but judging by my lair and love of space, I might secretly be in arcane too.
4xd1oW3.png
nature will forever be my aesthetic but
...is glademomma gone

light is pretty nice tho
nature will forever be my aesthetic but
...is glademomma gone

light is pretty nice tho
lKbEdUQ.png
*leans in close and whispers* Lightning.

Guess I picked the right flight when I joined.
*leans in close and whispers* Lightning.

Guess I picked the right flight when I joined.
OVI5Wp2.gif
I am a windy 100%, but my love of obsessive collecting and fluffy tuns (*coughs* and my icon dragon) makes me think I’d do well in ice!
I am a windy 100%, but my love of obsessive collecting and fluffy tuns (*coughs* and my icon dragon) makes me think I’d do well in ice!

xGlDaru.png
bottle.gif
Fire!

I really like water and likely will never leave but honestly I like fire. To all the fires out there hello.
Fire!

I really like water and likely will never leave but honestly I like fire. To all the fires out there hello.
JSrZ9GU.png
I'm very happy in Nature, but as a night owl who loves the winter, my 'secret flight' would be either Shadow or Ice. (Indeed, the fact that it would be so hard for me to choose between those two is a big reason why I'll never switch!)
I'm very happy in Nature, but as a night owl who loves the winter, my 'secret flight' would be either Shadow or Ice. (Indeed, the fact that it would be so hard for me to choose between those two is a big reason why I'll never switch!)
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
if i wasn't so attached to lightning, i would totally move to light. i love the aesthetic, the eyes, the lore, and of course lots of dom!
if i wasn't so attached to lightning, i would totally move to light. i love the aesthetic, the eyes, the lore, and of course lots of dom!
queen_katoe.gif
Lightning's fun! I love how many uses we can have for lightning, and the boss/ reactor aesthetic is pretty neat too. Being me, I love the mysterious and unknown, as well as the mystical. My clan lore centres around that. So my secret flight would be Water, with Arcane and Shadow mixed in a little.
Lightning's fun! I love how many uses we can have for lightning, and the boss/ reactor aesthetic is pretty neat too. Being me, I love the mysterious and unknown, as well as the mystical. My clan lore centres around that. So my secret flight would be Water, with Arcane and Shadow mixed in a little.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9