Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What flight do you secretly belong to?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Probably Lightning. My aesthetic screams Lightning. My vista screams Lightning. If I had space, I would put a Stormcatcher in my signature.

I'm in Wind.
Probably Lightning. My aesthetic screams Lightning. My vista screams Lightning. If I had space, I would put a Stormcatcher in my signature.

I'm in Wind.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
Oooh, that's tough.

Water, because the ocean fascinates me, specifically the deep sea.

Earth, because I love the aesthetic, and the Earthshaker is adorable.

Ice, only for the fact that I prefer cold climates over warm.
Oooh, that's tough.

Water, because the ocean fascinates me, specifically the deep sea.

Earth, because I love the aesthetic, and the Earthshaker is adorable.

Ice, only for the fact that I prefer cold climates over warm.
Espresso%20Icon.png Kristy/Kris
she/her
Adult
+1 FR time
Please ping me! I may miss your reply/message if you don't.
I’m in fire but I’m drawn to light and ice equally

I love my flight too much to leave but sometimes I just really feel like either of those would fit me
I’m in fire but I’m drawn to light and ice equally

I love my flight too much to leave but sometimes I just really feel like either of those would fit me
33785014.png66702371.png74483108.png
When I was first making my account, I had a hard time deciding if I wanted to be in Plague, Earth, or Lightning. I went with Plague because it was unusual because the "survival of the fittest" theme appealed to my immensely. I'll never leave because I love Plague common eyes. They match everything. I love our lore too, though I tend to be less literal in my interpretation of if.

I think my heart might love to be in Lightning. I've always felt that Lightning's lore (the way I've interpreted it) might suit my lair better than Plague's in some way but the blue eyes don't match as well, lol.
When I was first making my account, I had a hard time deciding if I wanted to be in Plague, Earth, or Lightning. I went with Plague because it was unusual because the "survival of the fittest" theme appealed to my immensely. I'll never leave because I love Plague common eyes. They match everything. I love our lore too, though I tend to be less literal in my interpretation of if.

I think my heart might love to be in Lightning. I've always felt that Lightning's lore (the way I've interpreted it) might suit my lair better than Plague's in some way but the blue eyes don't match as well, lol.
My Nuzlocke!
Seeking Marriage Prospects
Light. Why. WHy did I not choose Light.
Light. Why. WHy did I not choose Light.
Gcwdq5a.png
I absolutely love Nature! It was my first choice and i love being a part of it so much. but i've always adored Light's lore and aesthetic, and i have a few dragons who fit with Light's lore over Nature's, but its whatever. not like i have the gems to move anyway rip

i also love Ice but idk why. i haven't been in a cold climate for ages. if i went to the southern icefields i think my soul would leave my body.
I absolutely love Nature! It was my first choice and i love being a part of it so much. but i've always adored Light's lore and aesthetic, and i have a few dragons who fit with Light's lore over Nature's, but its whatever. not like i have the gems to move anyway rip

i also love Ice but idk why. i haven't been in a cold climate for ages. if i went to the southern icefields i think my soul would leave my body.
1106806.png1106844.png44B24667-304B-4FE5-9E98-94EF9C72D7E6.png1106855.png1106843.png
Plague's lore is one of my favourites, and if I were to switch it would probably be the one I'd go to. I feel like ice's community and aesthetics are also great.

but! I've been in shadow since the beginning, and even though a lot of things have changed massively, it's home! I drop in and out of flightrising a lot, so it's good for me to have that consistent homey place to come back to when I get the urge.

If I left, I'd probably have that homesickness and feeling of belonging elsewhere.
Plague's lore is one of my favourites, and if I were to switch it would probably be the one I'd go to. I feel like ice's community and aesthetics are also great.

but! I've been in shadow since the beginning, and even though a lot of things have changed massively, it's home! I drop in and out of flightrising a lot, so it's good for me to have that consistent homey place to come back to when I get the urge.

If I left, I'd probably have that homesickness and feeling of belonging elsewhere.

puffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuff

FR +9
earth probably, i have a slight *ahem* problem with crystals
earth probably, i have a slight *ahem* problem with crystals
java/tira, he/him pronouns, aro trans dude. fr time +8.

[/color] i hoard crystals please send me some
I'm in Arcane but i just can't resist Ice aesthetic. Plus ice eyes are just perfect.
I'm in Arcane but i just can't resist Ice aesthetic. Plus ice eyes are just perfect.
feel free to dm me if i didnt see your ping
Ice
Ice
cowfish.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9