Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What flight do you secretly belong to?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

So, i'm belong to lightning desserts but alongside with it i'm in love with Ice and it aesthetics.

So, i'm belong to lightning desserts but alongside with it i'm in love with Ice and it aesthetics.
Ab4m6.gifMXGSN.gift77iH.gifRVcwM.gife4m9m.gif
Started out in shadow, it feels the most like home. I'll be hopping between flights for a while yet, but my loyalty remains in the tangled wood.

(though, ice is also a very cozy flight and i consider it in "second place".)
Started out in shadow, it feels the most like home. I'll be hopping between flights for a while yet, but my loyalty remains in the tangled wood.

(though, ice is also a very cozy flight and i consider it in "second place".)
A rotating signature of Elden Ring talisman items._
♦ He/Him | FR+2 | Earth symbol Lightning symbol
Hatchery
Art Shop
Achievement Tips

__________________________________Gif of a boston terrier chewing gum
s h a d o w
s h a d o w
so please believe the things we see are pieces of reality
I love being a Plagueling, but I love the vibes of Ice and Shadow. On one hand, Icy doom and unknowns. On the other, pranks, practical jokes, and fear of the unknown. How awesome is that? Primals turned me away from Ice a bit (Let it Go~!), but I love the Shadow Primal (unpopular, I know XD). So... would that make me more of a Shadow kiddo? XD
I love being a Plagueling, but I love the vibes of Ice and Shadow. On one hand, Icy doom and unknowns. On the other, pranks, practical jokes, and fear of the unknown. How awesome is that? Primals turned me away from Ice a bit (Let it Go~!), but I love the Shadow Primal (unpopular, I know XD). So... would that make me more of a Shadow kiddo? XD
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
Earth.
I started out in Wind, I liked the eye colors and the overall aesthetic but I never really felt at home there, so I switched over to Light pretty early on after I joined FR.
I've loved being in Light. I love the aesthetic and glittermomma, and the communities been lovely, but I've always had a feeling I should be in Earth.
I'm actually planning on swapping over pretty soon, once my current nest hatches and I get some extra gems. <3
Earth.
I started out in Wind, I liked the eye colors and the overall aesthetic but I never really felt at home there, so I switched over to Light pretty early on after I joined FR.
I've loved being in Light. I love the aesthetic and glittermomma, and the communities been lovely, but I've always had a feeling I should be in Earth.
I'm actually planning on swapping over pretty soon, once my current nest hatches and I get some extra gems. <3
cutie_452_-_foxie.png qesQFkT.gif
Call me Milky!
They/Them, Fae/Faer | 25 | FR+0

Wishlist

Started in Arcane, then moved to Nature. Water has always been interesting to me~
Started in Arcane, then moved to Nature. Water has always been interesting to me~
+0 fr time
an art - a wound - a sentient canvas
I'm in shadow and here to say, but I have to say arcane has been really neat and fun looking lately. I might plan a vacation there someday.
I'm in shadow and here to say, but I have to say arcane has been really neat and fun looking lately. I might plan a vacation there someday.
9oRPa8v.png
I feel a lot of love toward Fire, which I'll probably vacation to eventually

also fire bender at heart

> Skin Shop

she/her
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.pngfr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.pngfr__light_by_baelfin-d8uyn70.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif

> Skin Shop

she/her
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.pngfr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.pngfr__light_by_baelfin-d8uyn70.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
I am very loyal to Plague but I must admit that I do feel a pull towards Fire. A lot of people mistake me for being in Nature so maybe there as well? :p
I am very loyal to Plague but I must admit that I do feel a pull towards Fire. A lot of people mistake me for being in Nature so maybe there as well? :p
Heart.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9