Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | They finally did it
1 2 3 4
Yes I always forgot it didn't work but now that it does <3 for everyone!
Yes I always forgot it didn't work but now that it does <3 for everyone!
look_at_dem_Leggs_bg.gif 2PgeVQK.png AXgbdLB.gif look_at_dem_Leggs_bg_alt.gif
<3
<3
Did it ever work before.. not working? Because I went back and saw I had left a <3 comment on my boyfriend's profile years ago, and it's.. still there. It must have worked before... Right? How did I do it, then? I never tried it again since then, so I honestly didn't know it was broken, anyway.
Did it ever work before.. not working? Because I went back and saw I had left a <3 comment on my boyfriend's profile years ago, and it's.. still there. It must have worked before... Right? How did I do it, then? I never tried it again since then, so I honestly didn't know it was broken, anyway.
@Eruvyreth I saw, strange. It definitely did not work at one point, I remember trying to tell people, "Dragonnamehere is so beautiful <3 *compliment on genes or something here*" and it deleted everything after the < sign.

Maybe they added an update at one point that made it break?
@Eruvyreth I saw, strange. It definitely did not work at one point, I remember trying to tell people, "Dragonnamehere is so beautiful <3 *compliment on genes or something here*" and it deleted everything after the < sign.

Maybe they added an update at one point that made it break?
__ xiq! #359104
[ she/they ⋅ FR +3 ⋅ wishlist ]
<3 <3 <3
<3 <3 <3
Tt8BJBs.png
dEe2UrM.png
bhdEs05.png
fire.gif 0uVMYap.png
o9yS1eq.png
OMGGG I am so psyched, HALLELUJAH!!!

There have been so many bios/clan lore I deleted by accident because of the <3....and I was so mad at myself.

Thank you so much<333333333
OMGGG I am so psyched, HALLELUJAH!!!

There have been so many bios/clan lore I deleted by accident because of the <3....and I was so mad at myself.

Thank you so much<333333333
SQVdsFh.png oi. ~Grad student~
~ Lair purge! Breeding pairs & pretties!
~ PWYW Fodder Saves Here! Accepting fodder, gems, treasure, etc.
QsENFIw.png
1 2 3 4