Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon Recipes - Cookbook For Dragons!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@ZoeyNova @BlueJaysFeather @SashaFiredrake @RosyWave @MaplesHaiku [b]Floating Berry Pie[/b] First take 30 [item=floating maiden] and smash it in a bowl, set aside for later. Take [item=grove fern] and smash in a separate bowl, now take that bowl and take some [item=goat] fur and milk, place it into the bowl and mix well. [item=pastel scallop] is optional to add in for a sweeter pie crust. Take some [item=murkbottom kelp] and chop it up into small bits and place in with the [item=floating maiden], let it sit for 20 minutes and then drain the juices from the two being together. Now mix them slowly. For the inside take fruit of your choice, [item=butcher's fig][item=watermelon][item=sugarmelon][item=wisp fruit][item=sour green apple][item=honeycrisp apple][item=granny smith apple][item=seaberry][item=blackberry][item=winter's delight] are recommended. Add in some [item=blue honeycomb] if desired. Now smash the fruit with your clean dragon claws. Take the [item=floating maiden] and the [item=murkbottom kelp] and place them in with the [item=grove fern][item=goat] and [item=pastel scallop] (if you placed the scallop in), and mix them lightly. Now add some [item=ripe yellow banana], [item=blood acorn], and [item=centaur nut mix] into the bowl and now mash for 5 minutes and pop it into the oven. Take your assortments of fruit and pour into the crust when hot. Now serve to those imperials! You can also place the pie on water to see if it floats, it will!
@ZoeyNova @BlueJaysFeather @SashaFiredrake @RosyWave @MaplesHaiku

Floating Berry Pie

First take 30 Floating Maiden and smash it in a bowl, set aside for later.

Take Grove Fern and smash in a separate bowl, now take that bowl and take some Goat fur and milk, place it into the bowl and mix well. Pastel Scallop is optional to add in for a sweeter pie crust.

Take some Murkbottom Kelp and chop it up into small bits and place in with the Floating Maiden , let it sit for 20 minutes and then drain the juices from the two being together. Now mix them slowly.

For the inside take fruit of your choice, Butcher's Fig Watermelon Sugarmelon Wisp Fruit Sour Green Apple Honeycrisp Apple Granny Smith Apple Seaberry Blackberry Winter's Delight are recommended. Add in some Blue Honeycomb if desired. Now smash the fruit with your clean dragon claws.

Take the Floating Maiden and the Murkbottom Kelp and place them in with the Grove Fern Goat and Pastel Scallop (if you placed the scallop in), and mix them lightly. Now add some Ripe Yellow Banana , Blood Acorn , and Centaur Nut Mix into the bowl and now mash for 5 minutes and pop it into the oven.

Take your assortments of fruit and pour into the crust when hot. Now serve to those imperials! You can also place the pie on water to see if it floats, it will!

CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
@BlueJaysFeather @SashaFiredrake @RosyWave @MaplesHaiku [i]yeet i'm back, making fictional recipes instead of writing my english essay that's due tomorrow[/i] [size=1][s]i hope you all like the way i write these... like a cooking show or something. a cook book[/s][/size] [quote=Simple, Easy Trail Mix (And Snack Bars)] This recipe is an easy one! First, you want to take some [item=Centaur ration pouch] and/or [item=centaur nut mix] mix to your desired ratio (ive found a 3:1 or 2:1 ratio of nut mix to oats is a good place to start, but there's nothing stopping you from going 100% of either) Then comes the fun part, add whatever you like! A few of my (and some clanmates') favorite mixes are... [item=longneck winter rations][item=berry and nut trail bar] crumbled [item=sunflower seeds] [item=blackberry][item=winter's delight] [item=rainbow mussels] dried [item=sea grass] dried, chopped [item=blue honeycomb] hardened and crumbled [item=luminous almonds][item=hainu's eye] [item=June beetle] both regular and chocolate covered [item=tundra grub][item=shale skitter][item=pauper larvae] (i've never understood this one.) Eh... you get the idea. The possibilities are endless with this one! If you want something more, try sprinkling it with [item=salt][item=cinnamon] or [item=cindermint] Or, mix with honey from [item=honeycomb fragment] or liquid [item=blue honeycomb] and let solidify for quick and easy snack bars! [/quote]
@BlueJaysFeather @SashaFiredrake @RosyWave @MaplesHaiku
yeet i'm back, making fictional recipes instead of writing my english essay that's due tomorrow
i hope you all like the way i write these... like a cooking show or something. a cook book
Simple, Easy Trail Mix (And Snack Bars) wrote:
This recipe is an easy one!
First, you want to take some Centaur Ration Pouch and/or Centaur Nut Mix
mix to your desired ratio (ive found a 3:1 or 2:1 ratio of nut mix to oats is a good place to start, but there's nothing stopping you from going 100% of either)

Then comes the fun part, add whatever you like! A few of my (and some clanmates') favorite mixes are...
Longneck Winter Rations Berry and Nut Trail Bar crumbled
Sunflower Seeds
Blackberry Winter's Delight
Rainbow Mussels dried
Sea Grass dried, chopped
Blue Honeycomb hardened and crumbled
Luminous Almonds Hainu's Eye
June Beetle both regular and chocolate covered
Tundra Grub Shale Skitter Pauper Larvae (i've never understood this one.)

Eh... you get the idea. The possibilities are endless with this one!

If you want something more, try sprinkling it with Salt Cinnamon or Cindermint

Or, mix with honey from Honeycomb Fragment or liquid Blue Honeycomb and let solidify for quick and easy snack bars!
21571.png Call me Meido! (any pronouns)
Neurodivergent, I do use tone indicators at times!
Don't be afraid to ping me! (+3 FR Time)
Wishlist - Gene Plans
Current Avatar
Yes, I love them, I'd make my own but I don't know enough of the FR foods XD
Yes, I love them, I'd make my own but I don't know enough of the FR foods XD
wq9PoXA.png
edit: ok... none of it works
great

Guys, dm me your chef dragos
edit: ok... none of it works
great

Guys, dm me your chef dragos
21571.png Call me Meido! (any pronouns)
Neurodivergent, I do use tone indicators at times!
Don't be afraid to ping me! (+3 FR Time)
Wishlist - Gene Plans
Current Avatar
No double ping but nice going FR filter
No double ping but nice going FR filter
wq9PoXA.png
@ZoeyNova @BlueJaysFeather @SashaFiredrake @RosyWave @MaplesHaiku [b]Garbage Stew[/b], authentic Waterway delicacy Take a pound of [item=rat tangle], clean off the fur but keep the tails (rubbery floppy strings in your soup is part of the experience). Brown in a pot to bring out that lovely rat flavour. Throw in a few sliced [item=maned seal flipper], they need to stew for hours before you can chew through them. For the aromatics, add two halved [item= wild onion], and a handful of [item=bonebark mold] Cover the contents of the pot with [item=sewer sludge], fill the rest of the pot with water straight from the Waterway sewers. If the consistency is too thin for your liking, throw some [item=green jelly] in there to thicken it up. Stew for 14 hours, stirring every hour. Do not use Baldwin's cauldron for this, you will regret it. Season liberally, but uh... does it really matter at this point Garnish with crunchy [item=grey river jumper] legs and serve.
@ZoeyNova @BlueJaysFeather @SashaFiredrake @RosyWave @MaplesHaiku

Garbage Stew, authentic Waterway delicacy

Take a pound of Rat Tangle , clean off the fur but keep the tails (rubbery floppy strings in your soup is part of the experience). Brown in a pot to bring out that lovely rat flavour.

Throw in a few sliced Maned Seal Flipper , they need to stew for hours before you can chew through them.

For the aromatics, add two halved Wild Onion , and a handful of Bonebark Mold

Cover the contents of the pot with Sewer Sludge , fill the rest of the pot with water straight from the Waterway sewers. If the consistency is too thin for your liking, throw some Green Jelly in there to thicken it up.

Stew for 14 hours, stirring every hour. Do not use Baldwin's cauldron for this, you will regret it. Season liberally, but uh... does it really matter at this point

Garnish with crunchy Grey River Jumper legs and serve.
tumblr_o3y21mL18h1uo92ito3_640.png
[b]Scavenger's Stew[/b] A recipe traditionally served in Plague clans during feasts or when trying to impress, since the secret ingredient is a tad hard to obtain without crossing borders. Most casual Plague cuisine consists of a dead thing that's started to go bad, anyway. Take two dozen [item=Fancy Rat] (skinned but not deboned), five Mirror skulls worth of chopped wings of [item=Plague Bat], and a Skydancer skull worth of [item=Panther Anole]. Mix thoroughly in a container and set aside in direct sunlight. Kill an [item=Elk] and divide into pieces. Cook over an open flame until not raw. Add to the bowl. Find a garnish. The meaner the creature it belonged to, the better. Try using a clawful of [item=Elk Ear], [item=Dodo Leg], [item=Heartred Croaker Leg], or a single [item=Stomper Haunch]. Now, find yourself a [item=Unhatched Nature Egg]. Cook over open flame as soon as you get it. Dice into small, not-immediately-recognizable pieces and mix into the bowl. Add garnish and store in a cavern away from [item=Dire Hyena]s.
Scavenger's Stew

A recipe traditionally served in Plague clans during feasts or when trying to impress, since the secret ingredient is a tad hard to obtain without crossing borders. Most casual Plague cuisine consists of a dead thing that's started to go bad, anyway.

Take two dozen Fancy Rat (skinned but not deboned), five Mirror skulls worth of chopped wings of Plague Bat , and a Skydancer skull worth of Panther Anole . Mix thoroughly in a container and set aside in direct sunlight.
Kill an Elk and divide into pieces. Cook over an open flame until not raw. Add to the bowl.

Find a garnish. The meaner the creature it belonged to, the better. Try using a clawful of Elk Ear , Dodo Leg , Heartred Croaker Leg , or a single Stomper Haunch .
Now, find yourself a Unhatched Nature Egg . Cook over open flame as soon as you get it. Dice into small, not-immediately-recognizable pieces and mix into the bowl. Add garnish and store in a cavern away from Dire Hyena s.

[quote name="Rivershard" date="2018-08-29 16:49:02" ] Cook over an open flame until not raw. [/quote] [quote name="Rivershard" date="2018-08-29 16:49:02" ] Dice into small, not-immediately-recognizable pieces [/quote] [i]khjfiughsaiugfaisuf[/i]
Rivershard wrote on 2018-08-29 16:49:02:
Cook over an open flame until not raw.
Dice into small, not-immediately-recognizable pieces
khjfiughsaiugfaisuf
evQCX9v.gifMmBygYl.gif 41722454605_fc7ec4942e_o.png
[quote name="almightyjanitor" date="2018-08-29 15:34:59" ] they need to stew for hours before you can chew through them. [/quote] [quote name="Rivershard" date="2018-08-29 16:49:02" ] Cook over an open flame until not raw. [/quote] pffft- This is why I'm not in Plague XD Also I love that skulls are a unit of measurement
almightyjanitor wrote on 2018-08-29 15:34:59:
they need to stew for hours before you can chew through them.
Cook over an open flame until not raw.

pffft-
This is why I'm not in Plague XD

Also I love that skulls are a unit of measurement
wq9PoXA.png
I updated the recipes. ^-^
I updated the recipes. ^-^
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png