Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon Recipes - Cookbook For Dragons!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
[quote name="@Yugi" date="2018-08-28 16:20:05" ] i thought this was going to be something entirely different and was concerned [/quote] why would your mind go there. Yugi. why. Related to the actual topic: sounds yummy.
@Yugi wrote on 2018-08-28 16:20:05:
i thought this was going to be something entirely different and was concerned
why would your mind go there. Yugi. why.

Related to the actual topic: sounds yummy.
light.gif
Knick -- busy student -- FR+3
Just a gal tryin to gene up her kids and collect familiars, whenever schoolwork permits. I like cats, folk music, and rain. Always up for a chat!
ZwVaRtj.gif
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41566414] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/415665/41566414_350.png[/img] [/url] he must like this or y'all are dead this is a cool idea though

41566414_350.png

he must like this or y'all are dead

this is a cool idea though
@knickknacks

because this forum is cursed
@knickknacks

because this forum is cursed
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
@aurora58002

Gordon needs to provide this thread a Lamb Sauce recipe.

@Yugi

Shhh don't let them find out my secret.

jk
@aurora58002

Gordon needs to provide this thread a Lamb Sauce recipe.

@Yugi

Shhh don't let them find out my secret.

jk
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
@ZoeyNova @BlueJaysFeather @SashaFiredrake @RosyWave

Vegetarian Soup Recipe

Vegetarian Soup Recipe
c4a5xZL.png
HECK YEAH!!!

catch me trying to make these irl
HECK YEAH!!!

catch me trying to make these irl
evQCX9v.gifMmBygYl.gif 41722454605_fc7ec4942e_o.png
Ooh put me on the pinglist

now i need a chef dragon
Ooh put me on the pinglist

now i need a chef dragon
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
@ZoeyNova @BlueJaysFeather @SashaFiredrake @RosyWave A salad, typically made by Sparrow: [Item=Bluelipped Thresh] It has a lot of nutrients, but doesn’t taste the best, so it’s given a bit of flavor with the [item=miniature potash peach]. He uses [item=Provision Tree] to add some mass, and it works as a base for the salad. [item=Blackberry] gets sprinkled in, though alternate versions may use certain insects. Never let Tybalt near the kitchen, the result is usually this: [item=Glow Mushroom] [item=Dayglo Thresh][item=Fire Flower][item=Flycatcher][item=Smolderpetal][item=Stonewatch Scrub][item=Thunder Scarab][item=Fire Ant][item=Fallout Whisper][item=Java Sparrow][item=Ruby-Throated Hummingbird][item=Fissure Crawdad][item=True Rainbow Trout][item=Broadstripe Uaru] All mixed togeather in a few large communal bowls, plus whatever other weird food he found since he last made it. It makes for a very tasty, but rather trippy meal. He throws some wild parties.

A salad, typically made by Sparrow:
Bluelipped Thresh It has a lot of nutrients, but doesn’t taste the best, so it’s given a bit of flavor with the Miniature Potash Peach . He uses Provision Tree to add some mass, and it works as a base for the salad. Blackberry gets sprinkled in, though alternate versions may use certain insects.

Never let Tybalt near the kitchen, the result is usually this:
Glow Mushroom Dayglo Thresh Fire Flower Flycatcher Smolderpetal Stonewatch Scrub Thunder Scarab Fire Ant Fallout Whisper Java Sparrow Ruby-Throated Hummingbird Fissure Crawdad True Rainbow Trout Broadstripe Uaru All mixed togeather in a few large communal bowls, plus whatever other weird food he found since he last made it. It makes for a very tasty, but rather trippy meal. He throws some wild parties.
antlers_left_by_broqentoys-dcsi472.png X
Call me Six
Aromantic • Asexual • Agender
they/them
antlers_right_by_broqentoys-dcsi46w.png
So uh... I have no life! One of Gartman's favorite recipes... [quote=Stuffed Peppers] To start off, get yourself a few [item=Golden Pepper] golden peppers! To prep them, just hack off the top and remove any seeds. (Plant them, if you'd like.) Set aside Take some meat[b]*[/b] of your choice, i recommend... [item=soylent red] or [item=thick meat strips][item=dried jerky]for easy prep [item=firebearer][item=coiled burnserpent][item=inferno possum] for those with an affinity for spicy foods [item=wood duck][item=game fowl][item=turkey dinner] for a friendly, from-the-clan taste Whatever meat[b]*[/b] you chose, dice it, season[b]**[/b] it, and cook it any way you prefer! While that cooks, begin roasting your pepper. Before they're done, remove them, and stuff them with your meat[b]*[/b] filling. Resume cooking until pepper is soft, allow to cool, and serve! [b]*[/b] [i]The stuffing does not need to be meat! It can be substituted with insects, seafood, or even plants, if you would like! [b]**[/b] [i]I recommend [item=salt][item=cindermint] [i]and [item=clover] [item=cinnamon][item=peppermint] [i]can also be used, but both are more of an acquired taste sautéing the filling in [item=fish oil] [i]can provide some benefits![/i] [/quote] [size=1](also, i'll be working on recipes in [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=354851&tab=dragon&did=41957389]Gartman's[/url] bio, which will all be posted here later. {all recipes posted here will be linked in his bio, too})[/size]
So uh... I have no life!

One of Gartman's favorite recipes...
Stuffed Peppers wrote:
To start off, get yourself a few Golden Pepper golden peppers!
To prep them, just hack off the top and remove any seeds. (Plant them, if you'd like.)
Set aside

Take some meat* of your choice, i recommend...
Soylent Red or Thick Meat Strips Dried Jerky for easy prep
Firebearer Coiled Burnserpent Inferno Possum for those with an affinity for spicy foods
Wood Duck Game Fowl Turkey Dinner for a friendly, from-the-clan taste

Whatever meat* you chose, dice it, season** it, and cook it any way you prefer!
While that cooks, begin roasting your pepper. Before they're done, remove them, and stuff them with your meat* filling. Resume cooking until pepper is soft, allow to cool, and serve!

* The stuffing does not need to be meat! It can be substituted with insects, seafood, or even plants, if you would like!
** I recommend Salt Cindermint and Clover
Cinnamon Peppermint can also be used, but both are more of an acquired taste
sautéing the filling in Fish Oil can provide some benefits!

(also, i'll be working on recipes in Gartman's bio, which will all be posted here later. {all recipes posted here will be linked in his bio, too})
21571.png Call me Meido! (any pronouns)
Neurodivergent, I do use tone indicators at times!
Don't be afraid to ping me! (+3 FR Time)
Wishlist - Gene Plans
Current Avatar
@ZoeyNova @BlueJaysFeather @SashaFiredrake @RosyWave @MaplesHaiku (There's a salad recipe, right above this one, as you didn't get the ping.)

Stuffed Peppers
@ZoeyNova @BlueJaysFeather @SashaFiredrake @RosyWave @MaplesHaiku (There's a salad recipe, right above this one, as you didn't get the ping.)

Stuffed Peppers
c4a5xZL.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15