Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What happened to the trading post???
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 57 58
At least they kept everyone's positions, 'cause I clicked on Crim's by pure muscle memory before I even realized something was looking off about the trading post.
At least they kept everyone's positions, 'cause I clicked on Crim's by pure muscle memory before I even realized something was looking off about the trading post.
Life is just a neat example of electromagnetic force!
rip trading post
rip trading post
Cosimia123.gif
hi im cosimia!
i like frogs
forever young ♥

I think they're probably preparing for the Roundsey update. This is most likely a placeholder until they can redraw the map.
I think they're probably preparing for the Roundsey update. This is most likely a placeholder until they can redraw the map.

I'll make a nice signature eventually :(
[quote name="Hawktalon" date="2018-08-21 19:06:18" ] PUT THAT THING BACK WHERE IT CAME FROM OR SO HELP ME [/quote] This xD
Hawktalon wrote on 2018-08-21 19:06:18:
PUT THAT THING BACK WHERE IT CAME FROM OR SO HELP ME
This xD
This makes me so much more upset than it should
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
I'm sure we'll get an update about this soon. Usually when they change something a new update is posted within the hour or so.
I'm sure we'll get an update about this soon. Usually when they change something a new update is posted within the hour or so.
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
[quote name="Cruelty" date="2018-08-21 19:07:22" ] This makes me so much more upset than it should [/quote] Honestly same. The trading post art has been one of my faves.
Cruelty wrote on 2018-08-21 19:07:22:

Honestly same. The trading post art has been one of my faves.
I saw it and I despise it.
I saw it and I despise it.
i guess since roundsey will make it so there's no empty slots, they got rid of it.
BUT DOES THAT MEAN ROUNDSEY IS COMING......
i guess since roundsey will make it so there's no empty slots, they got rid of it.
BUT DOES THAT MEAN ROUNDSEY IS COMING......
iO2X60T.png
???

????????

??????????????????????
???

????????

??????????????????????
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive