Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What happened to the trading post???
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/gbNQ2Oj.png[/img] Omg Akiri you're so lucky I wish I was that lucky lol[/center]
gbNQ2Oj.png

Omg Akiri you're so lucky I wish I was that lucky lol
exl1.pngqAZgY0h.pngLXQ5Ih1.pngwg00sIS.png10FXer7.pngU9lx3R6.pngexl2.pnggEvXGc7.pngStoat-7114-135-0-51-1-140.png
Hex0gCq.png
ROUNDSEY
ROUNDSEY
3pqI1pH.pngvbbxBX.pngvbbljG.png
[quote name="Tune" date="2018-08-22 06:03:05" ] Rondsey is here and *breathes heavily* the first dragon in it is a xxx cyan with matching eyes. I am going to be so broke trying for this *_* [/quote] I LIVE ON CYAN
Tune wrote on 2018-08-22 06:03:05:
Rondsey is here and *breathes heavily* the first dragon in it is a xxx cyan with matching eyes. I am going to be so broke trying for this *_*
I LIVE ON CYAN
CYAN LOVERS UNITE
5MwdWh0.png
she rises!
she rises!
iO2X60T.png
I hate the new Trading Post
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
[quote name="Clya" date="2018-08-22 06:38:07" ] I hate the new Trading Post [/quote] same
Clya wrote on 2018-08-22 06:38:07:

same
She|Her - Ace - FRT(0) | Lore
g67EwfB.png
Ok, I am delighted that Roundsey has arrived, but I still hate the new Trading Post format...
Ok, I am delighted that Roundsey has arrived, but I still hate the new Trading Post format...
ok we have roundsey now but

rip old trading post
ok we have roundsey now but

rip old trading post
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
About the art I feel like they should make it like the old trading post but allow players to turn it off if they choose for accessibility and mobile usage?

Also I do... think they should have a cap for how many tickets you can buy. It's really not fair for new players and the like when some people can afford 100 times more tickets than they can, like I don't think I'll be able to win anything b/c crazy rich g1 hoarders will put a ton of tickets in or something..
About the art I feel like they should make it like the old trading post but allow players to turn it off if they choose for accessibility and mobile usage?

Also I do... think they should have a cap for how many tickets you can buy. It's really not fair for new players and the like when some people can afford 100 times more tickets than they can, like I don't think I'll be able to win anything b/c crazy rich g1 hoarders will put a ton of tickets in or something..
dR1OCbi.png
ikr
ikr
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58