Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What happened to the trading post???
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58
Hacked by Roundsey
Hacked by Roundsey
[quote name="Cheshly" date="2018-08-21 18:57:26" ] It happened within the last hour. I am also confused. [/quote] Oh god so glad it's not just me. I figured since it was in so little time and no announcement I might have been having problems and a default page I'd never seen.
Cheshly wrote on 2018-08-21 18:57:26:
It happened within the last hour. I am also confused.

Oh god so glad it's not just me. I figured since it was in so little time and no announcement I might have been having problems and a default page I'd never seen.
eZCszQ2.png1GLQpTC.pngV4alZnn.png
Hope they're planning to doodle a new version of the previous Trading Post later and make room for Roundsey instead of leaving it like this. :s

I understand needing the space for the descriptions to pop up, but it looks really odd, and the original version had way more charm.
Hope they're planning to doodle a new version of the previous Trading Post later and make room for Roundsey instead of leaving it like this. :s

I understand needing the space for the descriptions to pop up, but it looks really odd, and the original version had way more charm.
HEEfBrK.png 6UvQBco.png WAOKY1a.png
[quote name="fithandantilus" date="2018-08-21 18:58:43" ] They're adding Roundsey's stall at some point, so they either scrapped the original idea since it didn't allow for additions or are redrawing it, I think. [/quote] This. I'm not sure where people were expecting them to put Roundsey's. A little nostalgic for the old art but this format means they can add as many new things as they want. Maybe the old Trading Post can be a location to find on the new map...
fithandantilus wrote on 2018-08-21 18:58:43:
They're adding Roundsey's stall at some point, so they either scrapped the original idea since it didn't allow for additions or are redrawing it, I think.

This. I'm not sure where people were expecting them to put Roundsey's.

A little nostalgic for the old art but this format means they can add as many new things as they want.

Maybe the old Trading Post can be a location to find on the new map...
why did i just now see this
welp i'm ready for roundsey
why did i just now see this
welp i'm ready for roundsey
this is so ugly lol

this site is losing so much of its character
this is so ugly lol

The buttons are...Boring and bland. I miss the old image, that was adorable and really, like, made it seem like the trading post was an actual place? Hopefully they're gonna make new art or something. <3
The buttons are...Boring and bland. I miss the old image, that was adorable and really, like, made it seem like the trading post was an actual place? Hopefully they're gonna make new art or something. <3
They/Them | FR+1
Shadow-Network.png
Quick, someone do a "only 90s kids will remember" mock up.

I understand needing this format if they are to continue to add parts of the trading post, but it really has dampened the sort of feel. It was a lot more lively and artistic before.
Quick, someone do a "only 90s kids will remember" mock up.

I understand needing this format if they are to continue to add parts of the trading post, but it really has dampened the sort of feel. It was a lot more lively and artistic before.
uCR5SCW.png
[quote name="AtomicSamurai" date="2018-08-21 19:02:37" ] this is so ugly lol this site is losing so much of its character [/quote] I doubt this is a permanent change. When it comes back it'll probably look even better
AtomicSamurai wrote on 2018-08-21 19:02:37:
this is so ugly lol

I doubt this is a permanent change. When it comes back it'll probably look even better
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
[quote name="AtomicSamurai" date="2018-08-21 19:02:37" ] this is so ugly lol this site is losing so much of its character [/quote] Yeah I just hope they're redrawing it and this is just temporal :( I feel like they lost some character when the forums updated :/
AtomicSamurai wrote on 2018-08-21 19:02:37:
this is so ugly lol

Yeah I just hope they're redrawing it and this is just temporal :(
I feel like they lost some character when the forums updated :/
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58