Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Gaaaah my eyes
How do multi-gaze dragons handle having SO MANY EYES

What if it's raining- AAAAAAAAA WATER IN MY EYE *intense blinking of 10 eyes at once*

What if they have to put apparel on- OW OW OW OW OW

What if they're fighting with another dragon and the other dragon attacks their eyes- THIS IS NOT A CASUAL SITUATION HOWEVER I AM FAIRLY DISGRUNTLED BY THE CURRENT HAPPENINGS-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
How do multi-gaze dragons handle having SO MANY EYES

What if it's raining- AAAAAAAAA WATER IN MY EYE *intense blinking of 10 eyes at once*

What if they have to put apparel on- OW OW OW OW OW

What if they're fighting with another dragon and the other dragon attacks their eyes- THIS IS NOT A CASUAL SITUATION HOWEVER I AM FAIRLY DISGRUNTLED BY THE CURRENT HAPPENINGS-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifnature_0.pngnature_1.png9p.png
I often ask those questions too.. having multiple eyes would not be fun.
I often ask those questions too.. having multiple eyes would not be fun.
They’re actually plastic
They’re actually plastic
giphy.gif
Maybe they are not as squishy as normal eyes... and I'd entirely say they are decorative for vision purpose, unless that dragons mind is hotwired in a way different way that would be horrible to parse the incoming information especially if they used to have only one set(unless they closed all the sets of eyes they didn't want to use right at the moment, so they could technically see from any angle... just not at once).

Or they could just be eye shaped crystal growths like a version of gembond.
Ehh.
Maybe they are not as squishy as normal eyes... and I'd entirely say they are decorative for vision purpose, unless that dragons mind is hotwired in a way different way that would be horrible to parse the incoming information especially if they used to have only one set(unless they closed all the sets of eyes they didn't want to use right at the moment, so they could technically see from any angle... just not at once).

Or they could just be eye shaped crystal growths like a version of gembond.
Ehh.
I HC that their eyes instinctually close when something gets too close. So if they bump up against another dragon, their eyes just snap shut, before contact happens. Or, they're like cats/camels. They have like a second, thin layer of eyelid. They can see through it, but it protects their eye and cleans it.
I HC that their eyes instinctually close when something gets too close. So if they bump up against another dragon, their eyes just snap shut, before contact happens. Or, they're like cats/camels. They have like a second, thin layer of eyelid. They can see through it, but it protects their eye and cleans it.
I’ve always wondered what the view looks like, having multiple eyes. Is it a 360 view or something like that?
I’ve always wondered what the view looks like, having multiple eyes. Is it a 360 view or something like that?
yehet! oho, rat!----

J A E

She/They
INFJ | Gemini
USA: Fr+3
1157000853.png
-- tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
.-listen-

previously StarGatherer
LF swan lake vista
@FelisAries

would be good for watching computer screens or maybe travelling in another dimension
@FelisAries

would be good for watching computer screens or maybe travelling in another dimension
m2YbpzO.png tumblr_inline_o0idl15pQv1qg2i5p_540.png
[quote name="StarGatherer" date="2018-08-19 17:35:51" ] I’ve always wondered what the view looks like, having multiple eyes. Is it a 360 view or something like that? [/quote] Yeah that would be very interesting.
StarGatherer wrote on 2018-08-19 17:35:51:

Yeah that would be very interesting.
xxxxxx dTi4eBQ.png
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
x
She/They | FR+0 | [theme]

00111100 00110011 00100001

tutant meenage neetle teetles
x
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
7tXS7Wb.png
What if they're actually puffy stickers?
What if they're actually puffy stickers?
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers