Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Are we serious
1 2
It happened agaiN

Why are you giving me 5 egg nests when I have no space? This is the second time in a row?? Are you guys in kahoots with Keane and Fester to make me suffer??? Can you please stop????
It happened agaiN

Why are you giving me 5 egg nests when I have no space? This is the second time in a row?? Are you guys in kahoots with Keane and Fester to make me suffer??? Can you please stop????
aUKJE16.png
o o f
o o f
SereneLeadingBluebird-size_restricted.gifXkRqVhUs.png
@FuzzyDwagon big oof
@FuzzyDwagon big oof
aUKJE16.png
this is the opposite of getting wegged yet its still unfortunate
Please remember that you (yes, you) are loved and important. Stay strong!
61.png
Grimmer | he/him | dead lair? what dead lair? | +3 fr | I love plague but I miss bossdad
tis the eternal horror that we all must face.
tis the eternal horror that we all must face.
they/them
FR+2
Art Shop
tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif
Oof
Oof
xxxxxx dTi4eBQ.png
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
x
She/They | FR+0 | [theme]

00111100 00110011 00100001

tutant meenage neetle teetles
x
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
7tXS7Wb.png
[quote name="Grimmer" date="2018-08-19 18:18:15" ] this is the opposite of getting wegged yet its still unfortunate [/quote]
Grimmer wrote on 2018-08-19 18:18:15:
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
Yeah but it's better than getting two eggs a total of 13 times in a row. I JUST broke that streak with my newer batches.
Yeah but it's better than getting two eggs a total of 13 times in a row. I JUST broke that streak with my newer batches.
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
I have that problem at the moment. However, I plan on expanding my lair during Flameforger's if there's no good skins/no more Joxar recolors for a while.
I have that problem at the moment. However, I plan on expanding my lair during Flameforger's if there's no good skins/no more Joxar recolors for a while.
output-onlinepngtools.pngI refuse...
I wish I had this problem. Ignoring the four egg nest that I've been holding for later, I got the chosen one then three nests in a row with only two eggs.
I wish I had this problem. Ignoring the four egg nest that I've been holding for later, I got the chosen one then three nests in a row with only two eggs.
qDavPTk.png
1 2