Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Some People Can Get to Lvl 25 in Hours..
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
and then there's me... how do y'all do it? ;; Also I made this post to publicly shame Yong. Who couldn't take [i]40 extra exp[/i] to level up. D:< [img]https://i.imgur.com/BXVGdXL.png[/img]
and then there's me...

how do y'all do it? ;;

Also I made this post to publicly shame Yong. Who couldn't take 40 extra exp to level up. D:<

BXVGdXL.png
KvxzF3W.png ♦ adult ♦ he/him ♦ FR Time ♦ kpop fan ♦ pms / pings / friend requests ok ♦ lore

You did well today
this is honestly a mood. and that image low key hurts to look at.
this is honestly a mood. and that image low key hurts to look at.
i used to have a derg i lvled up from 14 to 25 in a mere 6 hours. it just takes a) persistence, b) podcasts, and c) a goal (like oh hey! the next lvl is very close! and so on)
i used to have a derg i lvled up from 14 to 25 in a mere 6 hours. it just takes a) persistence, b) podcasts, and c) a goal (like oh hey! the next lvl is very close! and so on)
nature.gif SKOGUR
they/them

wishlist
artshop
I've had two dragons sitting at level 21 and 22 and I was supposed to get them to 25 during BOTE but look where we are.
I've had two dragons sitting at level 21 and 22 and I was supposed to get them to 25 during BOTE but look where we are.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
This happens a few times every batch of fodder I train and it physically pains me.
This happens a few times every batch of fodder I train and it physically pains me.
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
I've trained about 40 level 25s but honestly I just zone out and enter the void while I grind
I've trained about 40 level 25s but honestly I just zone out and enter the void while I grind
Sunder-Planets-Shaded-And-Bio-1-png.pngtortoise-beetle-shine-final.gif
get eliminate

and another

and another

??????

profit
get eliminate

and another

and another

??????

profit
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
@Irrelevant It hurt to see, too. :/

@Skogur you have a level of persistence I can only dream of. Dabble (the lvl 25 under Yong), was given to me already at level 25, and she the only one I have. (Though I will possibly get another one from MistressMacchika at some point. <3 :D)

@Rexcaliburr big mood. I had really hoped I'd have had one of my dragons at level 25 (without buying them already there) by now.

@Venusian MY DUDE. I barely have the patience to level fodder up to level 4 before I exalt them.

@JetBlackOblivion does drinking until I'm drunk count as entering the void???? dude... give me your skills. T_T

@MistressMacchika LOL you act like I can afford Eliminate. Let alone more than one. :DDDD shout out to the card against humanity reference though *fistbumps*
@Irrelevant It hurt to see, too. :/

@Skogur you have a level of persistence I can only dream of. Dabble (the lvl 25 under Yong), was given to me already at level 25, and she the only one I have. (Though I will possibly get another one from MistressMacchika at some point. <3 :D)

@Rexcaliburr big mood. I had really hoped I'd have had one of my dragons at level 25 (without buying them already there) by now.

@Venusian MY DUDE. I barely have the patience to level fodder up to level 4 before I exalt them.

@JetBlackOblivion does drinking until I'm drunk count as entering the void???? dude... give me your skills. T_T

@MistressMacchika LOL you act like I can afford Eliminate. Let alone more than one. :DDDD shout out to the card against humanity reference though *fistbumps*
KvxzF3W.png ♦ adult ♦ he/him ♦ FR Time ♦ kpop fan ♦ pms / pings / friend requests ok ♦ lore

You did well today
I trained my team of lvl 25s from the bottom up together and yeah it was....a drain. But I find some levels are worse than others, take a break and leave it for a week or so if you need to. If you just keep chipping away at it slowly you'll eventually get them there! And then you'll have a sweet team or leveled dergs
I trained my team of lvl 25s from the bottom up together and yeah it was....a drain. But I find some levels are worse than others, take a break and leave it for a week or so if you need to. If you just keep chipping away at it slowly you'll eventually get them there! And then you'll have a sweet team or leveled dergs
I used to be that person but then adulting happened and whelp there went all my free time

I average maybe 2-3 dragons to lvl 25 a year
I used to be that person but then adulting happened and whelp there went all my free time

I average maybe 2-3 dragons to lvl 25 a year
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10