Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | art shop savings!!!
1 2
having a "cheap" art shop still pays off if it's both gems and treasure the people can pay for, but so far I've only gotten treasure, but still.. I had 20kt already saved from doing stuff (WAY before i opened my art shop) and here's the 20kt + my art shop earnings!!!! [img]https://i.imgur.com/ZsulQhj.png[/img] i'll be able to become a mono lair quicker! thanks everybody for buying things from my art shop if you have!!! :heart: so, yeah, i'd reccomend opening an art shop, but get feedback first! I got my confidence from a discord. 99% of the people I meet have WAAAAY better art though.
having a "cheap" art shop still pays off if it's both gems and treasure the people can pay for, but so far I've only gotten treasure, but still.. I had 20kt already saved from doing stuff (WAY before i opened my art shop) and here's the 20kt + my art shop earnings!!!!
ZsulQhj.png
i'll be able to become a mono lair quicker! thanks everybody for buying things from my art shop if you have!!! :heart:
so, yeah, i'd reccomend opening an art shop, but get feedback first! I got my confidence from a discord. 99% of the people I meet have WAAAAY better art though.
SnailDivider.png
YCOzZhb.gif

Lemon Flight
nudibranch.png
Beating UM with just a Tynamo
ridgeback s o u p
nudibranch.png
fr time + 3
SnailDivider2.png
Art shops are great...I've made a lot of treasure with mine.
Art shops are great...I've made a lot of treasure with mine.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
I sooooooo want to open one!! But my tablet is busted and I have to buy a new one sobbb. Congrats on your earnings, it feels good to get paid for your work, even if it's dragon money (:
I sooooooo want to open one!! But my tablet is busted and I have to buy a new one sobbb. Congrats on your earnings, it feels good to get paid for your work, even if it's dragon money (:
cM8dUFr.png
thanks! RIP your tablet though :(
My mono lair will be finished if I get enough customers! Not a lot of people like my art, sadly..
thanks! RIP your tablet though :(
My mono lair will be finished if I get enough customers! Not a lot of people like my art, sadly..
SnailDivider.png
YCOzZhb.gif

Lemon Flight
nudibranch.png
ridgeback s o u p
nudibranch.png
fr time + 3
SnailDivider2.png
My pixels seem to be fairly popular, so I make a good bit of money myself! My art shop has started to take over as my main source of income next to coli CX
My pixels seem to be fairly popular, so I make a good bit of money myself! My art shop has started to take over as my main source of income next to coli CX
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
My mini dragon adopts are fairly popular, but I tend to have a hard time keeping up with everything.

So, I'm going to lower the number of slots when I open it up again
My mini dragon adopts are fairly popular, but I tend to have a hard time keeping up with everything.

So, I'm going to lower the number of slots when I open it up again
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
i seem to get a good amount of attention with my various shops but i rarely have the time to be comfortable with opening them
plus they're all really cheap so it's not much but i still appreciate it
i seem to get a good amount of attention with my various shops but i rarely have the time to be comfortable with opening them
plus they're all really cheap so it's not much but i still appreciate it
i need to redo my signature
casey/zoru - they/them
fr +3
mp100/spyxfamily/pokemon/loz/ace attorney
Everybody: my things are popular!

Me: ;D *dying inside*
Everybody: my things are popular!

Me: ;D *dying inside*
SnailDivider.png
YCOzZhb.gif

Lemon Flight
nudibranch.png
ridgeback s o u p
nudibranch.png
fr time + 3
SnailDivider2.png
I've been wanting to open an art shop but I have like zero time :/
cowfish.gif
[quote name="okn" date="2018-08-19 18:42:30" ] I've been wanting to open an art shop but I have like zero time :/ [/quote] Rip
okn wrote on 2018-08-19 18:42:30:
Rip
SnailDivider.png
YCOzZhb.gif

Lemon Flight
nudibranch.png
ridgeback s o u p
nudibranch.png
fr time + 3
SnailDivider2.png