Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | sometimes
i wish i stayed flightless. nothing against arcane, i just, kinda feel a bit out of place in a flight.

or at least i wish i could like reset my lair for like, a lot of gems or something, and start over with a chance to stay flightless or at least get a new progen.
i wish i stayed flightless. nothing against arcane, i just, kinda feel a bit out of place in a flight.

or at least i wish i could like reset my lair for like, a lot of gems or something, and start over with a chance to stay flightless or at least get a new progen.
Candies.gif
Can you actually be flightless?
I didnt know that was a thing.
Can you actually be flightless?
I didnt know that was a thing.
@Averlee
Being flightless isn't a thing if you wish to actually play the game, thanks to mechanics and lore. It is when you first register your account and don't choose a flight yet-you don't get any dragons and can't do much else, either.
@Averlee
Being flightless isn't a thing if you wish to actually play the game, thanks to mechanics and lore. It is when you first register your account and don't choose a flight yet-you don't get any dragons and can't do much else, either.
@Averlee
You cna but you cna't own dragons before that point I think. I know a user who stayed flightless for a few days before picking and they just posted int eh forums.
@Averlee
You cna but you cna't own dragons before that point I think. I know a user who stayed flightless for a few days before picking and they just posted int eh forums.
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
if it makes you feel any better, Arcane is as close to flightless as you can get? I'm not sure if that's actually encouraging or not, but food for thought I guess...
if it makes you feel any better, Arcane is as close to flightless as you can get? I'm not sure if that's actually encouraging or not, but food for thought I guess...
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
@Averlee Yes, you can be flightless. The only things you can really access is the forums though, and once you pick your flight you can never go back.
@Averlee Yes, you can be flightless. The only things you can really access is the forums though, and once you pick your flight you can never go back.
Candies.gif
Hmm. Makes sense.
Hmm. Makes sense.
There was a time he thought a single
sword could save the kingdom. A
time, all regrets were yet far away...
You could always change flights? But if you’re flightless, you can’t really play the game. But if you don’t use arcane forums or arcane auctions, then what your flight is doesn’t matter except for eye color, so you could always move to a flight with different eyes if you like the color more? (Come to plague, our eyes are red)
You could always change flights? But if you’re flightless, you can’t really play the game. But if you don’t use arcane forums or arcane auctions, then what your flight is doesn’t matter except for eye color, so you could always move to a flight with different eyes if you like the color more? (Come to plague, our eyes are red)
antlers_left_by_broqentoys-dcsi472.png X
Call me Six
Aromantic • Asexual • Agender
they/them
antlers_right_by_broqentoys-dcsi46w.png