Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The ARK List- Nominations Open!
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
@TempestOfStorm pls take me off the pinglist! thank you :)
@TempestOfStorm pls take me off the pinglist! thank you :)
ZVwVcRk.png _ CL!
FR+3

lore shop
wishlist

_
@Sacrilegious
Oh! So sorry about that!! Removed!
@Sacrilegious
Oh! So sorry about that!! Removed!
an5nAto.png
Thank you so much! This came as such a surprise, and is a very wonderful honor. May I also be added to the general pinglist for updates?

Congratulations everyone! What a lovely event.

Thanks again!
Thank you so much! This came as such a surprise, and is a very wonderful honor. May I also be added to the general pinglist for updates?

Congratulations everyone! What a lovely event.

Thanks again!
EGjlGzP.png
Don't gorget to nominate users!

And yes of course Meyoline :)
Don't gorget to nominate users!

And yes of course Meyoline :)
an5nAto.png
Don't forget!
Don't forget!
an5nAto.png
I'm going on a beach vacation soon, but that doesn't mean you can't nominate!
I'm going on a beach vacation soon, but that doesn't mean you can't nominate!
an5nAto.png
You all are so sweet!!
You all are so sweet!!
Howdy! I'm a 25 y.o. black furry artist who does USD comms

I love preview.gif chickens

(WANT SOME ART OF YOUR FURRY OC? )
:melts: Someone just sent me a bunch of baby scrolls i needed and i nominated them ;w;
:melts: Someone just sent me a bunch of baby scrolls i needed and i nominated them ;w;
alU7SjZ.pngtumblr_oswg5vcfeg1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gifYdXahFO.gifc6ldplq.gifYdXahFO.giftumblr_oswg5vcfeg1v8lm95o4_r1_100.gifbkS13OY.png
Hi everyone, long time no see.

Mayanaz sent me a message at the beginning of the month asking about ARK, which brought me back to here.

I do want to start running ARK again, and I think a lot of people here want to see it come back too. And I apologize for basically ghosting everyone.

Just, a lot has happened. A lot did happen. Suddenly, the world wasn't so safe for me anymore as a surreal experience happened on my college campus. Suddenly, the FR community seemed a lot less welcoming when people starting hating on the ARK raffle that I ran, even to the point of attacking me. It didn't make sense. So, I stepped away from a while. But then, I got too scared to come back. I basically just abandoned everyone here without a word. "Would people here get mad because of that too?" I wondered.

It's been many months since all of that. I still worried about coming back, but I wanted to be able to celebrate the kind and nice people. Because that's the thing I learned. Yes, there is bad everywhere and sometimes it finds you without looking for it. But the nice people? You have to look for them and celebrate them to counteract all the bad. There so many kinder souls than there are mean ones. That's important.

This FR community is so much greater than all the negative backlash I received would lead me to believe, and I momentarily forgot that. Every single name on these lists, every single name on this pinglist, is proof of that.

So thank you to Mayanaz for giving me the confidence I needed to come back. Thank you to all of you for being understanding during my disappearance. I'm so happy to be back and starting this again. The kind, amazing, nice people here deserve to be recognized and there are so many of you!

Anyways, I rambled on. Sorry, haha.

So this is the announcement!
Starting next month ARK IS BACK! Nominations will open on the 1st!

I am also in need of some more people who would like to help out with wading through the votes and tallies. Mayanaz and I can't do it alone (I mean, we might but it's easier to split it up and come to a concise decision). Just send me a message saying why you are interested. Discord is a requirement!

Note to self:
Rehost images.
General Pinglist:
@SashaFiredrake @Saraceaser @Yugi @CrashNebula @VENNY @arcoomedes @BananaDr4gon @Clya @BaldwinBogsneak @mayanaz @Limanya @Macchi @GeminiMoon @Conviction @KnightYumi @SugarRose22 @ribbonz @Li3los @TikindiDragon @mystiki @Woolly @Eiira @RoyalSorceress @PepperClove @Elisse @SerenityBreeze @arikin @Aquatic @ARPL @Sunken @LupusUncia @idlewildly @SkyDancer10 @Vuvzer @Disillusionist @Verderagon
Hi everyone, long time no see.

Mayanaz sent me a message at the beginning of the month asking about ARK, which brought me back to here.

I do want to start running ARK again, and I think a lot of people here want to see it come back too. And I apologize for basically ghosting everyone.

Just, a lot has happened. A lot did happen. Suddenly, the world wasn't so safe for me anymore as a surreal experience happened on my college campus. Suddenly, the FR community seemed a lot less welcoming when people starting hating on the ARK raffle that I ran, even to the point of attacking me. It didn't make sense. So, I stepped away from a while. But then, I got too scared to come back. I basically just abandoned everyone here without a word. "Would people here get mad because of that too?" I wondered.

It's been many months since all of that. I still worried about coming back, but I wanted to be able to celebrate the kind and nice people. Because that's the thing I learned. Yes, there is bad everywhere and sometimes it finds you without looking for it. But the nice people? You have to look for them and celebrate them to counteract all the bad. There so many kinder souls than there are mean ones. That's important.

This FR community is so much greater than all the negative backlash I received would lead me to believe, and I momentarily forgot that. Every single name on these lists, every single name on this pinglist, is proof of that.

So thank you to Mayanaz for giving me the confidence I needed to come back. Thank you to all of you for being understanding during my disappearance. I'm so happy to be back and starting this again. The kind, amazing, nice people here deserve to be recognized and there are so many of you!

Anyways, I rambled on. Sorry, haha.

So this is the announcement!
Starting next month ARK IS BACK! Nominations will open on the 1st!

I am also in need of some more people who would like to help out with wading through the votes and tallies. Mayanaz and I can't do it alone (I mean, we might but it's easier to split it up and come to a concise decision). Just send me a message saying why you are interested. Discord is a requirement!

Note to self:
Rehost images.
General Pinglist:
@SashaFiredrake @Saraceaser @Yugi @CrashNebula @VENNY @arcoomedes @BananaDr4gon @Clya @BaldwinBogsneak @mayanaz @Limanya @Macchi @GeminiMoon @Conviction @KnightYumi @SugarRose22 @ribbonz @Li3los @TikindiDragon @mystiki @Woolly @Eiira @RoyalSorceress @PepperClove @Elisse @SerenityBreeze @arikin @Aquatic @ARPL @Sunken @LupusUncia @idlewildly @SkyDancer10 @Vuvzer @Disillusionist @Verderagon
an5nAto.png
[i]Welcome back!! I really missed this project, and I'm glad to see it returning![/i] [emoji=bogsneak happy size=1]
Welcome back!! I really missed this project, and I'm glad to see it returning!
dZN7FlK.pngSee progress on the Alchemy Flight!
tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif • Any pronouns
• I love random pings
• I subscribe to the threads I make
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35