Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The ARK List- Nominations Open!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40411794] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/404118/40411794_350.png[/img] [/url] [size=5][i][b][color=c18e1b]"Hello! And welcome to ARK!"[/b][/i][/size][/color] The thread is ready to go! I wanted to wait until we got our graphics, but my impatient mindset said "no, this needs to happen ASAP!" I would like to get a back-up graphics artist incase the one I currently have falls through (as I've heard no word from them). [b]I'm hoping to have graphics/badges by Sept. 1st.[/b] And "Moderators" are needed! These people will sort through the nominations each month and select the winners of the award. Discord and Google Account is required, please PM me! [b]And if someone(s) wanted to make a little badge or banner to link back here, that would be amazing! I would love all different types ^^ Even if they are just the "fake" achievement ones, those would be cute ;o;[/b] Overall, look over the thread and let me know what you think. Got any questions? Things that could be improved? [b]All of you showed support on a previous thread, so I am pinging you now![/b] @Dragonfruiteen @MistressMacchika @Medenadragon @BaldwinBogsneak @Mnkn10 @Sparkbreeze @Cosimia @BananaDr4gon @Shikieiki @ClockworkEclipse @Astray @Clya @arcoomedes @VENNY @Unika @Saraceaser @Perytune @Alcorin @dragonwriter27 @Yugi @Cytus @QueenKatoe @Alphanix @Nightingale11 @Congridae @CoopiCrumbs @Raytini02 @meloncauli @shadesofchaos @Limanya @MaplesHaiku @Conviction @SashaFiredrake @mayanaz @Taarnfalk @Frostulant @

40411794_350.png

"Hello! And welcome to ARK!"

The thread is ready to go!
I wanted to wait until we got our graphics, but my impatient mindset said "no, this needs to happen ASAP!"
I would like to get a back-up graphics artist incase the one I currently have falls through (as I've heard no word from them). I'm hoping to have graphics/badges by Sept. 1st.

And "Moderators" are needed! These people will sort through the nominations each month and select the winners of the award. Discord and Google Account is required, please PM me!

And if someone(s) wanted to make a little badge or banner to link back here, that would be amazing! I would love all different types ^^ Even if they are just the "fake" achievement ones, those would be cute ;o;

Overall, look over the thread and let me know what you think. Got any questions? Things that could be improved?

All of you showed support on a previous thread, so I am pinging you now!
@Dragonfruiteen @MistressMacchika @Medenadragon @BaldwinBogsneak @Mnkn10 @Sparkbreeze @Cosimia @BananaDr4gon @Shikieiki @ClockworkEclipse @Astray @Clya @arcoomedes @VENNY @Unika @Saraceaser @Perytune @Alcorin @dragonwriter27 @Yugi @Cytus @QueenKatoe @Alphanix @Nightingale11 @Congridae @CoopiCrumbs @Raytini02 @meloncauli @shadesofchaos @Limanya @MaplesHaiku @Conviction @SashaFiredrake @mayanaz @Taarnfalk @Frostulant @
an5nAto.png
Yo! Cool!
Yo! Cool!
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
Awesome!!
Awesome!!
antlers_left_by_broqentoys-dcsi472.png X
Call me Six
Aromantic • Asexual • Agender
they/them
antlers_right_by_broqentoys-dcsi46w.png
Could I be on the pinglist?
Could I be on the pinglist?
antlers_left_by_broqentoys-dcsi472.png X
Call me Six
Aromantic • Asexual • Agender
they/them
antlers_right_by_broqentoys-dcsi46w.png
@TempestOfStorms
General Pinglist, please! This sounded like such a fantastic idea, and I'm glad it's being put to action! :3
@TempestOfStorms
General Pinglist, please! This sounded like such a fantastic idea, and I'm glad it's being put to action! :3
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
@SashaFiredrake @Saraceaser
Done and done! :D
@SashaFiredrake @Saraceaser
Done and done! :D
an5nAto.png
Could I be put on the pinglist too? This is such an wonderful idea, I can't wait to see who wins the award!
Could I be put on the pinglist too? This is such an wonderful idea, I can't wait to see who wins the award!
tumblr_oswg5vcfeg1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gifpUYJTYH.pngtumblr_oswg5vcfeg1v8lm95o4_r1_100.gif
Oh wait, am I on the pinglist? If not, can I be?
Oh wait, am I on the pinglist? If not, can I be?
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
@Yugi @CrashNebula
Of course!
@Yugi @CrashNebula
Of course!
an5nAto.png
General pinglist please! And I wish I could help out with art but I recently just got a full time job so unfortunately i wont have much free time, but if your ever in a pinch or needing extra help for small things in the future I'd always love to help out!
General pinglist please! And I wish I could help out with art but I recently just got a full time job so unfortunately i wont have much free time, but if your ever in a pinch or needing extra help for small things in the future I'd always love to help out!
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35