Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lair images /Maps
1 2 3 4 5
It only lets me lay down land - I can’t actually do anything beyond that.
It only lets me lay down land - I can’t actually do anything beyond that.
antlers_left_by_broqentoys-dcsi472.png X
Call me Six
Aromantic • Asexual • Agender
they/them
antlers_right_by_broqentoys-dcsi46w.png
[img]https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/273/053/3b0.png[/img]
3b0.png
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
Mine's boring and ugly but that's because I can't find a program I like to do what I want.... So I did it traditionally... [img]https://i.imgur.com/eGwLQia.jpg[/img]
Mine's boring and ugly but that's because I can't find a program I like to do what I want....

So I did it traditionally...

eGwLQia.jpg
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
@Heeroku my goodness, that looks stunning! you've done a fantastic job!
@Heeroku my goodness, that looks stunning! you've done a fantastic job!

@Ecci

bead-divider-big-100x12.png

YPz1UST.png
Tn9tG7j.png
15585.png light_3.png

Gen 1 lair
YA2CvXh.png

The Ecci are scholars who study artefacts found in the ruins.
RRcPYe6.png
Currently seeking allies!
that looks supper nice.... Incarnate is good and free if you have not given it a try ...
@Clya
that looks supper nice.... Incarnate is good and free if you have not given it a try ...
@Clya
A5i3AHB.png
[quote name="aurora58002" date="2018-08-17 21:25:17" ] [quote name="AetherSong" date="2018-08-17 21:24:39" ] wait people do this [/quote] [/quote]
aurora58002 wrote on 2018-08-17 21:25:17:
AetherSong wrote on 2018-08-17 21:24:39:
wait people do this
2e8yyk_by_theelfdruid-dchl0pk.gift03oxll_by_theelfdruid-dchl10y.jpg2e8z55_by_theelfdruid-dchl0ph.gif
@TheElfDruid

we are crazy peoples ..hehe
@TheElfDruid

we are crazy peoples ..hehe
A5i3AHB.png
[quote name="FelisAries" date="2018-08-18 06:15:27" ] Maybe I'll stick a bunch of google images together and add some doodles and bam, have a poorly made map for my lair. [/quote] With the power of MS Paint, a bunch of google images, FR images, and my own doodles, I present to you.. (drum roll please! da da doo dun dun dun!) [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/360967318379036682/480877063956332564/The_Blooming_Crystalvine_Clan_Map.png[/img] A map of my lair! I do hope you know what the heck is going on in this picture. So I'll explain it to you! Basically, it's a rainforest and there are some open spaces in the trees. The big ol' brown oval in the center is the Main Part, with the Central Tree (a big ol' tree where the clan leaders citroviola and blazo live, as well as a few other dragons), the Healer's Den (where yuma and vinifera, the healers, live, and also where they heal other dragons, and at the top is where meetings are held), and some other caves and burrows that some dragons live in (though some other dragons in this clan live in the trees.) And there are paths to the Dragonflight Representatives' homes. Also I slapped some google images of rainforest stuff onto some extra space I had on the image. And as you might've noticed there's some rivers and lakes. I hope you now know what the heck is going on in this image, have a good day. I gladly proved my expectation of a "poorly made lair map" wrong! Okay, it is [i]kinda[/i] poorly made, but it's also MAJESTIC. Okay, now you can leave, have a good day. Exit through the door, please don't ruin the windows. Ok bye.
FelisAries wrote on 2018-08-18 06:15:27:
Maybe I'll stick a bunch of google images together and add some doodles and bam, have a poorly made map for my lair.

With the power of MS Paint, a bunch of google images, FR images, and my own doodles, I present to you.. (drum roll please! da da doo dun dun dun!)

The_Blooming_Crystalvine_Clan_Map.png

A map of my lair! I do hope you know what the heck is going on in this picture. So I'll explain it to you!

Basically, it's a rainforest and there are some open spaces in the trees. The big ol' brown oval in the center is the Main Part, with the Central Tree (a big ol' tree where the clan leaders citroviola and blazo live, as well as a few other dragons), the Healer's Den (where yuma and vinifera, the healers, live, and also where they heal other dragons, and at the top is where meetings are held), and some other caves and burrows that some dragons live in (though some other dragons in this clan live in the trees.) And there are paths to the Dragonflight Representatives' homes. Also I slapped some google images of rainforest stuff onto some extra space I had on the image. And as you might've noticed there's some rivers and lakes. I hope you now know what the heck is going on in this image, have a good day.

I gladly proved my expectation of a "poorly made lair map" wrong! Okay, it is kinda poorly made, but it's also MAJESTIC. Okay, now you can leave, have a good day. Exit through the door, please don't ruin the windows. Ok bye.
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifnature_0.pngnature_1.png9p.png
uh does this count [img]https://i.imgur.com/Rcfx1H8.jpg[/img]
uh does this count
Rcfx1H8.jpg
iO2X60T.png
@Heeroku Thanks so much for posting this map creator! I had way too much fun with this, it's a great tool. I definitely went the less traditional route with mine XD I imagine the actual dragon lairs are inside the mountain chain, with multiple entrances, some floating islands, crystals, and a patch of Starwood forest. Arcane: [img]https://i.imgur.com/83F8N64.jpg[/img]
@Heeroku
Thanks so much for posting this map creator! I had way too much fun with this, it's a great tool.

I definitely went the less traditional route with mine XD I imagine the actual dragon lairs are inside the mountain chain, with multiple entrances, some floating islands, crystals, and a patch of Starwood forest.

Arcane:
83F8N64.jpg
rk9ROMO.pnguCw93qX.pngNx7Cr7F.gifjSgu1uB.pngKNtaBsX.gif
1 2 3 4 5