Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's in your vault?
1 2 3 4 5
Some individual food items...
My favorite is the Everglade Hedgehog, I love hedgehogs SO MUCH so I didn't want to accidentally convert it
Some individual food items...
My favorite is the Everglade Hedgehog, I love hedgehogs SO MUCH so I didn't want to accidentally convert it
MZeTqmO.png

he/him
alot. like, alot a lot. [item=Newt][item=Bloody Snapdragon][item=Tiny Feathers][item=Sun Flecked Fieldmouse][item=Sand][item=Bottled Embers][item=Jar of Vapors][item=Nogglet][item=Nogglet][item=Nogglet][item=Nogglet][item=Nogglet][item=Nogglet][item=Nogglet][item=Nogglet] as examples [size=1]i have 8 pages of materials btw[/size]
alot. like, alot a lot.

Newt Bloody Snapdragon Tiny Feathers Sun Flecked Fieldmouse Sand Bottled Embers Jar of Vapors Nogglet Nogglet Nogglet Nogglet Nogglet Nogglet Nogglet Nogglet as examples

i have 8 pages of materials btw
================================== 1016.png #(# he/they=

we’ve escaped them
you and i
can fly away and
paint the sky
sticks.
sticks.
nature.gif SKOGUR
they/them

wishlist
artshop
I only vault the fest currency and gems I need for items that I'm waiting to cycle back in
I only vault the fest currency and gems I need for items that I'm waiting to cycle back in
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx vista_imp2.png Please call me Aku!
Friend Rising Discord
Here & Now Hatchery
vista_imp2.png
99+ of those stone fertility statues

i love them
99+ of those stone fertility statues

i love them
Uq1cq4S.png
a ton of food items bc at one point i was going to keep 1 of every food item but then got tired of keeping track of them so now ive got like 25+ pages of food in there for no reason

also the halos from this years festivals. 7 of each. im going to do this for all 11 fests

and my awakened familiars to try and keep track of those.
a ton of food items bc at one point i was going to keep 1 of every food item but then got tired of keeping track of them so now ive got like 25+ pages of food in there for no reason

also the halos from this years festivals. 7 of each. im going to do this for all 11 fests

and my awakened familiars to try and keep track of those.
da64ef312bfd4b00d218c14836b871f044bfa0a7.png Marcie | 28 | they/them | professional fun-haver :} e74fe9ca98503e92fc3b7b5bf41fefc156cac0e5.png
I have about three hundred stuffd and moth eaten mith dolls, I find them to be really cuteand well

gestures

yeet
I have about three hundred stuffd and moth eaten mith dolls, I find them to be really cuteand well

gestures

yeet
KdK3h1K.pnguJuXpVk.pngT2nbrk6.pngqYCod4C.pngWH26Bag.pngcedPG3i.pngtp1eAiM.png8KNFjaF.pngXRLXA9U.png7GFlGJN.png
HjHLEYt.png
Expensives. Eggs for future shenanigans, fest currency, battle stones, cycled out stuff to sell later. You get the gist.
Expensives. Eggs for future shenanigans, fest currency, battle stones, cycled out stuff to sell later. You get the gist.
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
nothing
nothing
cowfish.gif
The stones I hoard, one lonely watermelon, and my fandragon funds (rapidly running out)
The stones I hoard, one lonely watermelon, and my fandragon funds (rapidly running out)
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
1 2 3 4 5