Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's in your vault?
1 2 3 4 5
1300 gems because I need to save
Also some swipp stuff
A bunch of items from the past lightning fest (I have a surplus)
Fest currency to keep it out of the way
1300 gems because I need to save
Also some swipp stuff
A bunch of items from the past lightning fest (I have a surplus)
Fest currency to keep it out of the way
25781.png xxxFramexxx
xMarley
They/he/she
Wishlist
x NXDDrCY.gif
I keep everything in my vault. I don't know why. Perhaps because I was like 'I'll do that one challenge again one day!' and never did.
Maybe it's just to keep track of something.
I don't know.
I keep everything in my vault. I don't know why. Perhaps because I was like 'I'll do that one challenge again one day!' and never did.
Maybe it's just to keep track of something.
I don't know.
he/theyautistic

(i'll edit my signature soon, i promise.)
A dozen or so pieces of sand.

For the record, it’s totally unrelated to my username. One of my friends (who isn’t as active now but still checks in occasionally) always sent a single piece of sand with each of her messages. Her messages were always so sweet that I ended up vaulting all of said pieces of sand just because it tends to make me smile.
A dozen or so pieces of sand.

For the record, it’s totally unrelated to my username. One of my friends (who isn’t as active now but still checks in occasionally) always sent a single piece of sand with each of her messages. Her messages were always so sweet that I ended up vaulting all of said pieces of sand just because it tends to make me smile.
“an
-art by @owleics
my... vault??

i just realised i have never used my vault other than times i accidentally send stuff to it instead of selling it or converting it
my... vault??

i just realised i have never used my vault other than times i accidentally send stuff to it instead of selling it or converting it
I keep most of the drops from boss fights.

I also hoard nogglets
I keep most of the drops from boss fights.

I also hoard nogglets
pWqZNtj.png
Clay Fertility Statue because why not? I like the thought behind it and how it looks.

Clay Fertility Statue because why not? I like the thought behind it and how it looks.

5159.pngoie-MMw-Romgf4h-RP.png7684.png
Books. I just hoard books, and I have 2 stacks of each. It’s great. Also, gears. I keep ‘em because I love steampunk stuff!
Books. I just hoard books, and I have 2 stacks of each. It’s great. Also, gears. I keep ‘em because I love steampunk stuff!
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
well my friend @purplepurple has a lone turkey in her vault
well my friend @purplepurple has a lone turkey in her vault
__ xiq! #359104
[ she/they ⋅ FR +3 ⋅ wishlist ]
The pic shows my mice in my hoard - they're in my vault now for safety. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/433437992783446017/479368371964477444/you_cant_take_my_mice_from_me.png[/img] Also [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/433437992783446017/479368711149584404/ohgod_psywurms.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/433437992783446017/479368996928356382/skira_attacc.png[/img] For reasons.
The pic shows my mice in my hoard - they're in my vault now for safety.

you_cant_take_my_mice_from_me.png

Also

ohgod_psywurms.png

skira_attacc.png

For reasons.
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
One of each familiar so I don't accidentally give them to crim.
One of each familiar so I don't accidentally give them to crim.
66MHIIb.png
1 2 3 4 5