Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's in your vault?
1 2 3 4 5
Chickens, though I don't have very many. Just like in real life. :') I love my fat little beasties and can't bring myself to feed their virtual brethren to my dragons.

I also tend to hoard ALL the familiars, but my favorite are Maren Warlocks.
Chickens, though I don't have very many. Just like in real life. :') I love my fat little beasties and can't bring myself to feed their virtual brethren to my dragons.

I also tend to hoard ALL the familiars, but my favorite are Maren Warlocks.
My Nuzlocke!
Seeking Marriage Prospects
Valuable gems, plusies, spare food for when i forget to log in rainy days, things I find aesthetically pleasing and all my awakened familiars I keep thinking I'll sell (send help there's like 5 pages of them)
Valuable gems, plusies, spare food for when i forget to log in rainy days, things I find aesthetically pleasing and all my awakened familiars I keep thinking I'll sell (send help there's like 5 pages of them)
Can't you hear the bells singing along?
You all hear it on the radio
Can't you see the hero coming home?
Can't you hear the bells
677.png967.png23821.png
some stuff(food, trinkets, etc) gifted to me that i dont wanna sell or convert awakened fams that arent on dergs right now and finally stuff i hoard also [item=ashmane cat] and [item=pallas cat] because there is no way in HECK im converting these
some stuff(food, trinkets, etc) gifted to me that i dont wanna sell or convert
awakened fams that arent on dergs right now
and finally stuff i hoard

also Ashmane Cat and Pallas Cat because there is no way in HECK im converting these
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
You don't want to know
You don't want to know
owleics.gif
Hundreds of Elk familiars.

Also, cacti foods.
Hundreds of Elk familiars.

Also, cacti foods.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
Some “living Stones” from the first notn, a seal from the first time my party was strong enough to beat a yeti (back when they were the strongest boss),

Diamond, emerald, and ruby rings that I went out of my way to find on my first week, and pair of copper and silver pocket watches I found when I was new.
Some “living Stones” from the first notn, a seal from the first time my party was strong enough to beat a yeti (back when they were the strongest boss),

Diamond, emerald, and ruby rings that I went out of my way to find on my first week, and pair of copper and silver pocket watches I found when I was new.
I hope you're having a great day•buy the pretty dragon
I shove all my awakened familiars in my vault so I don't confuse them with the familiars that still need awakening. Other than that, I hoard [item=Chimera Fangs] [item=sparrow skull] [item=bone fragments] [item=Squirrel skull]
I shove all my awakened familiars in my vault so I don't confuse them with the familiars that still need awakening.

Other than that, I hoard Chimera Fangs Sparrow Skull Bone Fragments Squirrel Skull
ku7My32.png
The deity statues and plushies. Absolutely nothing else. Not even treasure.
The deity statues and plushies. Absolutely nothing else. Not even treasure.
I have familiars, and certain "food" plants/animals/things that I like the pictures of. I do the same with "materials." I also have a lot of random NotN items I hoard from year to year. Oh, and festival currency. Pages and pages of currency.
I have familiars, and certain "food" plants/animals/things that I like the pictures of. I do the same with "materials." I also have a lot of random NotN items I hoard from year to year. Oh, and festival currency. Pages and pages of currency.
tRgMnPq.pngacecatcher.pngrare.png
Nightrage Axolotls :3

but also it's my goal to have a stack of every food item in my vault at some point! I like the idea of my dragons having a stash for the (next) apocalypse (oh, Arcanist)

but they can't eat my Nightrage Axolotls
Nightrage Axolotls :3

but also it's my goal to have a stack of every food item in my vault at some point! I like the idea of my dragons having a stash for the (next) apocalypse (oh, Arcanist)

but they can't eat my Nightrage Axolotls
Star_signature1.png
1 2 3 4 5