Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's in your vault?
1 2 3 4 5
I don't mean money, and I don't mean that Eliminate you're hiding from Crim. I'm wondering about things you have because of special significance, a tooltip that has special meaning to you, a gift from a friend, etc.

For example, during BOTE I received a lovely message from a player, reminding me not to get so caught up in grinding that I'd forget to take care of myself. That message came with a single Patio Rose, and that rose is in my vault forever now.

Anyone else have items like that?
I don't mean money, and I don't mean that Eliminate you're hiding from Crim. I'm wondering about things you have because of special significance, a tooltip that has special meaning to you, a gift from a friend, etc.

For example, during BOTE I received a lovely message from a player, reminding me not to get so caught up in grinding that I'd forget to take care of myself. That message came with a single Patio Rose, and that rose is in my vault forever now.

Anyone else have items like that?
VgR98md.png PING ME I DON'T BITE
lyHNu6v.png
I have literally hundreds of Common Podid Claws and hundreds of Southmarsh Podid Claws.

Why? You may ask.

I keep them, instead of horde selling them with the explanation of ‘I’ll sell them on the AH for more later’.
Then I don’t sell them.
At this point I don’t know what is happening.
(Why do my dragons have so many severed animal feet?)

Also:
Useless (at least to me) battle stones.
I never get rid of them.
Ever.
I have literally hundreds of Common Podid Claws and hundreds of Southmarsh Podid Claws.

Why? You may ask.

I keep them, instead of horde selling them with the explanation of ‘I’ll sell them on the AH for more later’.
Then I don’t sell them.
At this point I don’t know what is happening.
(Why do my dragons have so many severed animal feet?)

Also:
Useless (at least to me) battle stones.
I never get rid of them.
Ever.
I do art, and stuff.
She/Her | Usually chill | +3 FR Time | Feel free to ping :) | My Avatar
Fox plushies <3
Fox plushies <3
giphy.gif
I hoard all the cogs and gears I can (besides festival currency) because of my username. The clockwork part was easy~! Now to figure out the eclipse item... XD

It was going to be pocketwatches before I discovered the gears, though. XD
I hoard all the cogs and gears I can (besides festival currency) because of my username. The clockwork part was easy~! Now to figure out the eclipse item... XD

It was going to be pocketwatches before I discovered the gears, though. XD
Tdl7t2y.png

qXnpCxz.png

EBs1WDl.png
030_zpsynpqzbl5.pngtumblr_nxdfpaik0p1ukywbko1_100.pnglNedd1W.png
Crates and fest chests!
Crates and fest chests!
9kcPMa2.gif
Wow, this post brought me right down memory lane lol. Back when my boyfriend (now ex boyfriend, but we're still really good friends) was really into FR, he'd randomly send me food or trinkets or cute familiars he thought I'd really like - especially if he knew I was having a bad day - and on our anniversary he literally sent me dozens of stacks of lovebirds and pretty flower type food which was so cheesy but I absolutely loved it lol.

I also now have stacks upon stacks of bunnies, axolotl and owlets in my food vault after emphatically refusing to convert the few I had at the time into food points because I insisted they were way too cute to eat XD He'd spend all his gathering turns every day in hunting just to try and collect them for me.

Everything he sent I squirreled away in my vault, and I don't ever plan on that changing because it still makes me smile to see them n_n;
Wow, this post brought me right down memory lane lol. Back when my boyfriend (now ex boyfriend, but we're still really good friends) was really into FR, he'd randomly send me food or trinkets or cute familiars he thought I'd really like - especially if he knew I was having a bad day - and on our anniversary he literally sent me dozens of stacks of lovebirds and pretty flower type food which was so cheesy but I absolutely loved it lol.

I also now have stacks upon stacks of bunnies, axolotl and owlets in my food vault after emphatically refusing to convert the few I had at the time into food points because I insisted they were way too cute to eat XD He'd spend all his gathering turns every day in hunting just to try and collect them for me.

Everything he sent I squirreled away in my vault, and I don't ever plan on that changing because it still makes me smile to see them n_n;
there's a single ermine living in my vault. I'd have to hand over the ermines to swipp sooner or later but I need one for myself ;w;
there's a single ermine living in my vault. I'd have to hand over the ermines to swipp sooner or later but I need one for myself ;w;
noolde.png
My garden.

Which probably sounds weird but... when I get a stack of 99 of an animal or plant I really think is fitting I put it into the vault. At first I was keeping every stack of 99 but visually that was less interesting so I'm limiting it to 1 stack per item. (Including the rose I got from that same user! I saved it too, along with 98 others.)

I guess it represents how much I like gardening in real life if nothing else.
My garden.

Which probably sounds weird but... when I get a stack of 99 of an animal or plant I really think is fitting I put it into the vault. At first I was keeping every stack of 99 but visually that was less interesting so I'm limiting it to 1 stack per item. (Including the rose I got from that same user! I saved it too, along with 98 others.)

I guess it represents how much I like gardening in real life if nothing else.
a single dead leaf mantis from a friend who joined, memed around for a bit, and left. not gonna sell it.
a single dead leaf mantis from a friend who joined, memed around for a bit, and left. not gonna sell it.
it's ok to be yourself, ain't nobody else like you.
les_chats_button_by_broqentoys-dconoz2.png
A glass knife I think?

Cause of uhhh

Stuff
A glass knife I think?

Cause of uhhh

Stuff
CrustyCrispies.gif
PLEASE send me a friend request!!
1 2 3 4 5