Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Countdown to 4x8! (ID #44444444)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 156 157
@Alphazi close countdown pinglist for me :)

thank you for doing this <3
@Alphazi close countdown pinglist for me :)

thank you for doing this <3
lmBVOQT.gif
Could I be added to all the ping list's please?
Could I be added to all the ping list's please?
~Kweh Kweh Wark~1H+FR~ Mc4YmuQ.png
woooo! Close countdown pinglist please!
woooo! Close countdown pinglist please!
@alphazi
close countdown + 8x4 pinglist please!
@alphazi
close countdown + 8x4 pinglist please!
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
@Alphazi
Woo! I'd love to join all pinglists, please!
@Alphazi
Woo! I'd love to join all pinglists, please!
@Alphazi Please add me to the Close Countdown and 4x8 pinglists! :)
@Alphazi Please add me to the Close Countdown and 4x8 pinglists! :)
rYp8BR7.png //
jello
Lair / Nest / Idea Dump
@Alphazi
please add me to all pinglists
@Alphazi
please add me to all pinglists
ashley she/her...8M3DvRw.gif
you're outta your vector!
ah yes, the "first day 20+ pings" message |D i'll organize you here for ease!

@405 @Omnigon @Shinyumbreon @LordNibu @DeadBattery @Naahva @ObsidianMage @Nezumi @Dragonkitty @SilverPhoenix @Selenology @Yewwily @XeoNinx @Drag0n5 @Pufferheart @Sanddollar @Khepri @SweetPeaTea @Kirrandria @UltimateKitty adding you to all!

@Katargo @Apolli @MistressMacchika @pierrct @Permyriad adding you to close countdown!

@Mnkn10 @SashaFiredrake adding you to general!

@Ridara @Auraea adding you to 4x8 only!

@Pteranodon @sQld @kafkaesque @Keriae @Shikieiki @ineedhelp adding you to close countdown and 4x8!

@Katelle adding you to general and close countdown \o/

@PixelSpiral i can add you to general, would you mind the frequent pings towards the end? or i can take you off when it gets close & i merge the lists

@Cutiepaws definitely not a single incubation away; last i checked it was around 365k dragons left to hatch, so probably a couple weeks?

@Pandella aw, i'm sorry to hear about the irl issues :C i'll put you on close countdown anyway!

@Ooh aw darn, i know that feeling |D hopefully you'll be here! and hopefully it's not like 4 am like it was for me the two times i did this OTL (adding you to all!)

@Daemonengrau there are actually some people who've kept track for like, MONTHS, on their own on excel spreadsheets and have some pretty scary predictions |D but this is how i do it, just to get the community involved & hype too! but yep, can add you to close countdown!

@GardenRose @TheClassCalico which pinglist? there are three!

@TrustRae do you want to be on all pinglists?

@Kryptica YEAAHHH we're pretty close this time around too! like less than 365k dragons :D

@axololtl i'll add you to close countdown and 4x8! currently no ETA sadly, but after doing some super estimated math, about 15ish days? that'd be my best guess (assuming the average rate of 16.5 dragons/minute and ~365k dragons left, which i think is more than what are actually left)

@Whirlwish close countdown you go! thank you for your appreciation <3
ah yes, the "first day 20+ pings" message |D i'll organize you here for ease!

@405 @Omnigon @Shinyumbreon @LordNibu @DeadBattery @Naahva @ObsidianMage @Nezumi @Dragonkitty @SilverPhoenix @Selenology @Yewwily @XeoNinx @Drag0n5 @Pufferheart @Sanddollar @Khepri @SweetPeaTea @Kirrandria @UltimateKitty adding you to all!

@Katargo @Apolli @MistressMacchika @pierrct @Permyriad adding you to close countdown!

@Mnkn10 @SashaFiredrake adding you to general!

@Ridara @Auraea adding you to 4x8 only!

@Pteranodon @sQld @kafkaesque @Keriae @Shikieiki @ineedhelp adding you to close countdown and 4x8!

@Katelle adding you to general and close countdown \o/

@PixelSpiral i can add you to general, would you mind the frequent pings towards the end? or i can take you off when it gets close & i merge the lists

@Cutiepaws definitely not a single incubation away; last i checked it was around 365k dragons left to hatch, so probably a couple weeks?

@Pandella aw, i'm sorry to hear about the irl issues :C i'll put you on close countdown anyway!

@Ooh aw darn, i know that feeling |D hopefully you'll be here! and hopefully it's not like 4 am like it was for me the two times i did this OTL (adding you to all!)

@Daemonengrau there are actually some people who've kept track for like, MONTHS, on their own on excel spreadsheets and have some pretty scary predictions |D but this is how i do it, just to get the community involved & hype too! but yep, can add you to close countdown!

@GardenRose @TheClassCalico which pinglist? there are three!

@TrustRae do you want to be on all pinglists?

@Kryptica YEAAHHH we're pretty close this time around too! like less than 365k dragons :D

@axololtl i'll add you to close countdown and 4x8! currently no ETA sadly, but after doing some super estimated math, about 15ish days? that'd be my best guess (assuming the average rate of 16.5 dragons/minute and ~365k dragons left, which i think is more than what are actually left)

@Whirlwish close countdown you go! thank you for your appreciation <3
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
add me to all pings pls? :D
add me to all pings pls? :D
2484046.png
Very exciting! I have three nests to hatch tomorrow!
Very exciting! I have three nests to hatch tomorrow!
gPt7rtY.pngCHCjXcz.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 156 157