Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Countdown to 4x8! (ID #44444444)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 156 157
Countdown to 4x8
ID #44444444

#44444444 has been hatched at 8:10 AM FR!

what's up guys, i'm back! notice the IDs as of late? we're getting really close to the next big whoop of special IDs: #44444444, or eight fours! woah, consecutive matching numbers! we've got less than 400k dragons to go, and i didn't see any threads pop up, so i thought it'd be time to bring back the hype train \o/ hey at least i'm not two months off this time

i'm reusing the bulk of the 40mil thread to formulate this one!

like before, this thread's here to keep track of the latest hatched ID numbers, to help us prepare for the big hatch. if you would like to be pinged please add yourself to the self-editing pinglist! thank you @Valyrie again for making this! <3

there are 3 pinglists: general, close countdown, and ID 4x8 hatch
  • general is for normal ID updates; it will be merged with close countdown when close countdown activates
  • close countdown will start pinging at #44400000, just under 45k dragons away from the hatch
  • ID 4x8 hatch is just for when the dragon hatches, for your information!

you may add yourself to as many of these as you want! if you'd like to just see the hatch, add yourself to 4x8; if you'd like to see everything, add yourself to all three!

any and all discussion regarding the hatch is also welcome, but please don't overload the thread, our main focus is to keep track and count down. if anyone has any estimated predictions as to when the hatch may be, feel free to share, it would be super helpful for the rest of us!

some rules for the thread:
  1. be nice! we're here to have fun and hopefully hatch the lucky number :D
  2. follow forum rules: stay on topic, no pyramid quotes, etc.
  3. DO NOT HARASS ANY USERS FOR THEIR HATCHES. whoever hatches 4x8 (or any neat id/dragon) has the right to do what they want with the dragon, and spamming them (even to congratulate them) through pings, profile comments, or messages is considered unwarranted harassment and against the rules. you may congratulate them here, but please do not ping them or link directly to the dragon! whoever hatches is free to state if they're open to congratulations or buy inquiries by their own discretion.
  4. anyone is free to use the pinglist, but please be considerable/respect the sections and check when the last pinglist was sent out!

with that, good luck, and happy hatching! <3

Pinglists

pinglists have been moved to the self editing pinglist; see the link above!
Countdown to 4x8
ID #44444444

#44444444 has been hatched at 8:10 AM FR!

what's up guys, i'm back! notice the IDs as of late? we're getting really close to the next big whoop of special IDs: #44444444, or eight fours! woah, consecutive matching numbers! we've got less than 400k dragons to go, and i didn't see any threads pop up, so i thought it'd be time to bring back the hype train \o/ hey at least i'm not two months off this time

i'm reusing the bulk of the 40mil thread to formulate this one!

like before, this thread's here to keep track of the latest hatched ID numbers, to help us prepare for the big hatch. if you would like to be pinged please add yourself to the self-editing pinglist! thank you @Valyrie again for making this! <3

there are 3 pinglists: general, close countdown, and ID 4x8 hatch
  • general is for normal ID updates; it will be merged with close countdown when close countdown activates
  • close countdown will start pinging at #44400000, just under 45k dragons away from the hatch
  • ID 4x8 hatch is just for when the dragon hatches, for your information!

you may add yourself to as many of these as you want! if you'd like to just see the hatch, add yourself to 4x8; if you'd like to see everything, add yourself to all three!

any and all discussion regarding the hatch is also welcome, but please don't overload the thread, our main focus is to keep track and count down. if anyone has any estimated predictions as to when the hatch may be, feel free to share, it would be super helpful for the rest of us!

some rules for the thread:
  1. be nice! we're here to have fun and hopefully hatch the lucky number :D
  2. follow forum rules: stay on topic, no pyramid quotes, etc.
  3. DO NOT HARASS ANY USERS FOR THEIR HATCHES. whoever hatches 4x8 (or any neat id/dragon) has the right to do what they want with the dragon, and spamming them (even to congratulate them) through pings, profile comments, or messages is considered unwarranted harassment and against the rules. you may congratulate them here, but please do not ping them or link directly to the dragon! whoever hatches is free to state if they're open to congratulations or buy inquiries by their own discretion.
  4. anyone is free to use the pinglist, but please be considerable/respect the sections and check when the last pinglist was sent out!

with that, good luck, and happy hatching! <3

Pinglists

pinglists have been moved to the self editing pinglist; see the link above!
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
bonus!

hey, do you like neat ids? i sure do, but there's no solid hub for pings! i've made a poll over here for you to tell me if i should make a hub like OCDA or G1 Hoarders for potential interest and sales :D
bonus!

hey, do you like neat ids? i sure do, but there's no solid hub for pings! i've made a poll over here for you to tell me if i should make a hub like OCDA or G1 Hoarders for potential interest and sales :D
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
and with no further ado, here is a freshly hatched gen1 to kickstart the countdown! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44068555] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/440686/44068555_350.png[/img] [/url] ID #44068555
and with no further ado, here is a freshly hatched gen1 to kickstart the countdown!

44068555_350.png

ID #44068555
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
what if a newbie hatches it and exalts it
what if a newbie hatches it and exalts it
@Alphazi ping me for sure! :) ( close countdown & 4x8 ping pls)
@Alphazi ping me for sure! :) ( close countdown & 4x8 ping pls)
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
Let's see if any of them ends up to be an Imperial dragon.

I will be there for that case.
Let's see if any of them ends up to be an Imperial dragon.

I will be there for that case.
@XNeox adding! <3

@Sailoroid it'll be sad, but it is what it is! still no harassing per rule #3; if they learn of this thread/the value they can choose to unexalt if they wish. besides, it's also just as likely someone could join and make a progen LOL, didn't used to be a common possibility but now it is!
@XNeox adding! <3

@Sailoroid it'll be sad, but it is what it is! still no harassing per rule #3; if they learn of this thread/the value they can choose to unexalt if they wish. besides, it's also just as likely someone could join and make a progen LOL, didn't used to be a common possibility but now it is!
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@Auries sure thing!! adding now <3
@Auries sure thing!! adding now <3
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
ADD ME TO ALL THE PINGLISTS THANKS
This is interesting !!
ADD ME TO ALL THE PINGLISTS THANKS
This is interesting !!
9oRPa8v.png
@Komorebii will do! YEEEE it is, i'm surprised nobody actually did a thread yet tbh
@Komorebii will do! YEEEE it is, i'm surprised nobody actually did a thread yet tbh
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 156 157