Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Event Hub] Nature's Lemonade Stand
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Wildness - cool, I can do 500 levels in one week and I so love your badges :-) But I exalt them myself, correct? Do you require a list of IDs or is it good faith? Kudos for the work behind the scenes!
@Wildness - cool, I can do 500 levels in one week and I so love your badges :-) But I exalt them myself, correct? Do you require a list of IDs or is it good faith? Kudos for the work behind the scenes!
48132295907_e8de2b6f19_o.png
@Kriski Yup you can exalt them yourself since you are in nature! I trust everyone, feel free to grab the badge once you have qualified for it
@Kriski Yup you can exalt them yourself since you are in nature! I trust everyone, feel free to grab the badge once you have qualified for it
HnHWvPl.png
Can I be added to the pinglist please?

Also, a couple of questions! Are there daily participation badges? And if so, what are the requirements to qualify for one?

Also, for the donation badges, are we sending donations to the Vault or somewhere else?

Thanks! =)
Can I be added to the pinglist please?

Also, a couple of questions! Are there daily participation badges? And if so, what are the requirements to qualify for one?

Also, for the donation badges, are we sending donations to the Vault or somewhere else?

Thanks! =)
fNmS9bV.png
kKraFP4.png MUYNhfy.png
VjdktqS.png
WKtl2lb.png
kKraFP4.png Kaliqo.gif
@KailcoKat participate in any of our events, there are some that are daily. There is also a new badge for every day.
@KailcoKat participate in any of our events, there are some that are daily. There is also a new badge for every day.
UlAMe1f.gif FR Forum Threads
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
@hollyshark there's new badges everyday so do come back and play in any of our events! (And maybe buy my Foddart if you really like the lemonade theme :D)
@hollyshark there's new badges everyday so do come back and play in any of our events! (And maybe buy my Foddart if you really like the lemonade theme :D)
UlAMe1f.gif FR Forum Threads
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
@Wildness Puzzle Picnic doesn't seem to be a link yet. Will you let me know when it is?
@Wildness Puzzle Picnic doesn't seem to be a link yet. Will you let me know when it is?
waCd6Af.gif0YZijdT.gif
@hanakoto
The link is working for me, try This one?
@hanakoto
The link is working for me, try This one?
HnHWvPl.png
@Wildness Oh sure, now it's a link! (giggle)

Maybe I was reading while you were in the process of putting them in? xD
@Wildness Oh sure, now it's a link! (giggle)

Maybe I was reading while you were in the process of putting them in? xD
waCd6Af.gif0YZijdT.gif
You're good! I've been fiddling with it so you might have just caught it at a bad time haha
You're good! I've been fiddling with it so you might have just caught it at a bad time haha
HnHWvPl.png
@Wildness Do I sent gem donations to you and does that count as participation?
@Wildness Do I sent gem donations to you and does that count as participation?
tumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o1_100.pngtumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o2_100.pngtumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o3_100.pngtumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o4_100.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11