Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Team: What NOT To Do 2.0
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
[quote name="chimmy" date="2018-07-11 17:18:27" ] why are the people posting here literally workin for satan [/quote] Well, the request was to come up with an idea that would cause as much high-pitched screaming as possible, and it helps to have that kind of job experience.
chimmy wrote on 2018-07-11 17:18:27:
why are the people posting here literally workin for satan
Well, the request was to come up with an idea that would cause as much high-pitched screaming as possible, and it helps to have that kind of job experience.
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
dominance has been removed due to the competition and keeping it fair and exalting is no longer possible since it would serve no purpose

also consider: any imperial that is exalted may now come back as an emperor and remove all other dragons from your clan
dominance has been removed due to the competition and keeping it fair and exalting is no longer possible since it would serve no purpose

also consider: any imperial that is exalted may now come back as an emperor and remove all other dragons from your clan
i need to redo my signature
casey/zoru - they/them
fr +3
mp100/spyxfamily/pokemon/loz/ace attorney
Uhhh, I'd actually really like a premium membership, so long as the rewards weren't imbalancing. I'd pay to support this game because I play it so much. I can't keep ads on because they trip my anti-virus.

Uhhh, I'd actually really like a premium membership, so long as the rewards weren't imbalancing. I'd pay to support this game because I play it so much. I can't keep ads on because they trip my anti-virus.

tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3
retire eliminates.
retire eliminates.
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
[quote name="Paravoina" date="2018-07-11 17:43:38" ] retire eliminates. [/quote] This is the most evil
Paravoina wrote on 2018-07-11 17:43:38:
retire eliminates.
This is the most evil
Change the age range so that kids 7+ can play and give new players the ability to take a KS item of their choice.
Change the age range so that kids 7+ can play and give new players the ability to take a KS item of their choice.
0e339d30-3d6e-11e9-8895-1988d6584d7c.gifnew_piskel__4__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78euy.gifnew_piskel__2__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc6yqrm.gifnew_piskel__5__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78stw.gifgamqog1.gifZksdOni.gifnew_piskel__3__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc74o4j.gifr2mttMy.gifGHWRE8R.gifyeetingingingign.gif
@DancingHare then buy gems but not everyone has the money for that and it would be unfair. I agree with premium/paid memberships being a terrible idea. Also anything that could break the colosseum more
@DancingHare then buy gems but not everyone has the money for that and it would be unfair. I agree with premium/paid memberships being a terrible idea. Also anything that could break the colosseum more
95154e6f88761c97ae7010a4917ba626.gif
  • Premium Membership.
  • The ability to delete accounts.
  • Anything that involves redistributing items, retired or no, from user accounts regardless of account status (active/inactive, locked/unlocked).
  • Anything that involves nerfing Eliminates or taking them away from users.
  • Nerfing glass cannon/grinder/exalt builds. There's a reason people "overuse" these, and it's because the other builds are either highly situational (mages, and even then they're only useful as healbots) or just downright useless (basically everything else).
  • Banning user/dragon names based on copyright; want to make a fandragon of your favourite character? No can do. Your OC just happens to share a generic name (ex. "Toothless", "Ash", "Bob") with a copyrighted character? Sucks to be you, bro.

And for something really evil:

Flight Rising Funko Pops.
  • Premium Membership.
  • The ability to delete accounts.
  • Anything that involves redistributing items, retired or no, from user accounts regardless of account status (active/inactive, locked/unlocked).
  • Anything that involves nerfing Eliminates or taking them away from users.
  • Nerfing glass cannon/grinder/exalt builds. There's a reason people "overuse" these, and it's because the other builds are either highly situational (mages, and even then they're only useful as healbots) or just downright useless (basically everything else).
  • Banning user/dragon names based on copyright; want to make a fandragon of your favourite character? No can do. Your OC just happens to share a generic name (ex. "Toothless", "Ash", "Bob") with a copyrighted character? Sucks to be you, bro.

And for something really evil:

Flight Rising Funko Pops.
Dragons die if they are not fed.
Dragons die if they are not fed.
m59NfS2.png
Unconverted food items expire after a number of days
Unconverted food items expire after a number of days
1vAtYxM.png
3EXA1Nv.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24