Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Primal Eyes Scattersight
1 2
I have a fandragon in mind in my hoard. But the fandragon needs primal eyes, as of right now, she has unusual eyes. I have 6 vials of scattersight from the anniversary event. What are my chances of getting primal eyes?
I have a fandragon in mind in my hoard. But the fandragon needs primal eyes, as of right now, she has unusual eyes. I have 6 vials of scattersight from the anniversary event. What are my chances of getting primal eyes?
1YUJA.gifClLpQ.gifMp6AE.giffspcb.giff9ig7.gif
@Tbelle2001

I don't have the exact numbers, and I know there's a thread that was collecting scatter results to form statistics. To my understanding, Primals are the rarest and hardest to get, >1% chance from what I've heard.
@Tbelle2001

I don't have the exact numbers, and I know there's a thread that was collecting scatter results to form statistics. To my understanding, Primals are the rarest and hardest to get, >1% chance from what I've heard.
tumblr_p8hoxqe7HA1u8t21ho1_400.png

This is a link to my adopts shop. If you're seeing this text, it means the banner image is broken and needs to be replaced.

Please excuse the construction tape.[/center]
Very, very low. There's less than a 1% chance for primal with one scroll.
Very, very low. There's less than a 1% chance for primal with one scroll.
Caught between the mundanely awkward and the existentially impossible.
-Alice Isn't Dead, Part 2, chapter 4, 11:55

0.84% based on this guide.

Eye rarity - preliminary guide
0.84% based on this guide.

Eye rarity - preliminary guide
865__by_henry_the_archer-dcgdohy.png
___by_henry_the_archer-d9vb3fr.png
UTC +02:00 | DeviantART | FR Time +10:00
Davis | Woody | Dennis | Louis | Firen | Freeze | Henry | Deep | John | Rudolf

HenryTheArcher.gif
I'd estimate about 3%-4% with all 6 vials maybe? I'm not sure how good of an estimate that'd be...
I'd estimate about 3%-4% with all 6 vials maybe? I'm not sure how good of an estimate that'd be...
FR Time +3 | He/Him

I'm not ashamed to admit that I may be obsessed with Dragons. But let's be honest, who here ISN'T obsessed with these amazing giant winged lizards?

---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---Also go ask my Emperor some questions ---->

WARNING: I can be pretty strange at times!
259pOs4.png
@FlareTheDragon
Unfortunately, the odds don't layer like that. It's a 0.84% chance each time you use the scattersight.
@FlareTheDragon
Unfortunately, the odds don't layer like that. It's a 0.84% chance each time you use the scattersight.
yR3CydX.jpg
@SpaceSnakes Oh yeah, that's right. My bad.
@SpaceSnakes Oh yeah, that's right. My bad.
FR Time +3 | He/Him

I'm not ashamed to admit that I may be obsessed with Dragons. But let's be honest, who here ISN'T obsessed with these amazing giant winged lizards?

---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---Also go ask my Emperor some questions ---->

WARNING: I can be pretty strange at times!
259pOs4.png
You have about 5.04% chance to get primal eyes with 6 vials, but that would only be if all 6 vials went with a cumulative percentage.

So in reality, you'll always have a 0.84% chance of getting primal. Which is totally not worth sadly.
You have about 5.04% chance to get primal eyes with 6 vials, but that would only be if all 6 vials went with a cumulative percentage.

So in reality, you'll always have a 0.84% chance of getting primal. Which is totally not worth sadly.
photofunky.gif
Just hang on- maybe they'll make a gem item that turns a dragons eyes to primal. It's definitely a future possibility.
Just hang on- maybe they'll make a gem item that turns a dragons eyes to primal. It's definitely a future possibility.
art-shop-icon_orig.jpg A1d9vrV.jpg EE6A8YJ.jpg
@MagicmakerRose
I very much doubt that, but there may be nice eyes in the mp at some point in the future.
@MagicmakerRose
I very much doubt that, but there may be nice eyes in the mp at some point in the future.
it/it or ae/aer
1 2