Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | *intense sigh*
1 2 3 4
Okay I level dragons for fun (well, it feels less tedious than normal farming or leveling fodder to me anyway) but doing it with a trackpad sounds like actual torture.
I'm sorry. /pats
Okay I level dragons for fun (well, it feels less tedious than normal farming or leveling fodder to me anyway) but doing it with a trackpad sounds like actual torture.
I'm sorry. /pats
@CrAZDragon
ah, thats a good idea! thank you

@Ankokou
it is
save me
@CrAZDragon
ah, thats a good idea! thank you

@Ankokou
it is
save me
9CxYF0H.png
@Kairo
I highly second leveling on mobile! It's so much easier on your hands and arms, TRUST ME. It can even go faster once you get a rhythm-I average 10 second battles in the Mire when on mobile!
@Kairo
I highly second leveling on mobile! It's so much easier on your hands and arms, TRUST ME. It can even go faster once you get a rhythm-I average 10 second battles in the Mire when on mobile!
@Astray I see your sandlot reference
@Astray I see your sandlot reference
Untitled443_20221209154031.png
@AnacronicCobra - heccc, it's golden.
@AnacronicCobra - heccc, it's golden.
It's much better for me if I have something else- music, youtube, a tv show- to keep my mind occupied. In addition, if your rented 25 feels slow, you should check the guide for that built to ensure you're running it correctly. What build are you renting?
It's much better for me if I have something else- music, youtube, a tv show- to keep my mind occupied. In addition, if your rented 25 feels slow, you should check the guide for that built to ensure you're running it correctly. What build are you renting?
wq9PoXA.png
I would also recommend switching to mobile. It's slower but I use it to give my wrist a break.
I would also recommend switching to mobile. It's slower but I use it to give my wrist a break.
Heart.gif
@BlueJaysFeather
I have my own mire flyer, which i am pretty well-educated on using, haha. I'm just really impatient rip
@BlueJaysFeather
I have my own mire flyer, which i am pretty well-educated on using, haha. I'm just really impatient rip
9CxYF0H.png
[img]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/023/717/hour.jpg[/img]
hour.jpg
0e339d30-3d6e-11e9-8895-1988d6584d7c.gifnew_piskel__4__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78euy.gifnew_piskel__2__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc6yqrm.gifnew_piskel__5__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78stw.gifgamqog1.gifZksdOni.gifnew_piskel__3__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc74o4j.gifr2mttMy.gifGHWRE8R.gifyeetingingingign.gif
@Kairo I feel your trackpad pain. Also this is such a mood? I started leveling some of my children for lore purposes and got annoyed. I already have a team of 25’s so like... the last thing I wanna do is level MORE of them to 25. It took forever the first time, smh
@Kairo I feel your trackpad pain. Also this is such a mood? I started leveling some of my children for lore purposes and got annoyed. I already have a team of 25’s so like... the last thing I wanna do is level MORE of them to 25. It took forever the first time, smh
J5FGxHX.png
1 2 3 4