Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | *intense sigh*
1 2 3 4
Training your dragons in the coli is such a pain. I feel like I've been here for years on end. My wrists are screaming, my patience is wearing thin, and I'm more irritable than I have been in years. It's been decades since I've left the coli– surely, I can stop soon? I must be almost there?

My dragons are level 10.
Training your dragons in the coli is such a pain. I feel like I've been here for years on end. My wrists are screaming, my patience is wearing thin, and I'm more irritable than I have been in years. It's been decades since I've left the coli– surely, I can stop soon? I must be almost there?

My dragons are level 10.
9CxYF0H.png
[size=2]It really does feel like forever when you're in the Coli. [img]https://i.imgur.com/VMyExTY.gif[/img]
It really does feel like forever when you're in the Coli.

VMyExTY.gif
Yeah, it's a pain alright. It helps out a lot if you buy a leveled dragon (like level 16? 17?) off of someone. Low enough level that getting it to level 25 is an accomplishment, but high enough level that it can help you knock off some of those lower levels.

still really annoying though. I'm probably never gonna get sonic to level 25 tbh lol
Yeah, it's a pain alright. It helps out a lot if you buy a leveled dragon (like level 16? 17?) off of someone. Low enough level that getting it to level 25 is an accomplishment, but high enough level that it can help you knock off some of those lower levels.

still really annoying though. I'm probably never gonna get sonic to level 25 tbh lol
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
and all of a sudden.... dodge
and all of a sudden.... dodge
5p1NDy8.png
If it becomes so tedious you can always pay someone else to do it for you, or borrow a level 25 from someone! In Light we have fully stoned level 25s available for much cheaper than the public AH if you don't have a level 25 team yet, so be sure to check out our sales forum (its a stickied thread!)
If it becomes so tedious you can always pay someone else to do it for you, or borrow a level 25 from someone! In Light we have fully stoned level 25s available for much cheaper than the public AH if you don't have a level 25 team yet, so be sure to check out our sales forum (its a stickied thread!)
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
How much are you moving your wrists to Coli? My mouse barely moves to access the buttons/enemies and even then it's elbow movement.
How much are you moving your wrists to Coli? My mouse barely moves to access the buttons/enemies and even then it's elbow movement.
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
@SilverDeath
that's the even funnier thing though– i am using a level 25 to level them lmao. i just,,, apparently don't have the patience to coli, but i swore to myself I was going to do this.

@LicianDragon
I am currently unable to use a mouse, so I'm having to use trackpad. ...yeah.
@SilverDeath
that's the even funnier thing though– i am using a level 25 to level them lmao. i just,,, apparently don't have the patience to coli, but i swore to myself I was going to do this.

@LicianDragon
I am currently unable to use a mouse, so I'm having to use trackpad. ...yeah.
9CxYF0H.png
@Kairo

Oh dear, I forgot those existed! That would definitely cause pain! Does using keyboard hotkeys help?
@Kairo

Oh dear, I forgot those existed! That would definitely cause pain! Does using keyboard hotkeys help?
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
@LicianDragon
unfortunately, after an...unfortunate soup incident, my keyboard keys are annoyingly hard to use so i don't even want to bother tbh.
@LicianDragon
unfortunately, after an...unfortunate soup incident, my keyboard keys are annoyingly hard to use so i don't even want to bother tbh.
9CxYF0H.png
@Kairo
Switch to mobile! Then it's just finger movement, no wrist required.
@Kairo
Switch to mobile! Then it's just finger movement, no wrist required.
sculkquest.pngIconx100t.png
1 2 3 4