Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The First Thing I Ever Sold...
I went back through all my old messages and looked at my first ever auction sold. Here is what it said: [img]https://i.imgur.com/rPEtWGH.png[/img] Clearly I know where all the profit is {Edit to say that the name is under Akiraa because that was my old FR username!} Another edit to say WHY DID I DO THIS?! [img]https://i.imgur.com/JzMscG5.png[/img]
I went back through all my old messages and looked at my first ever auction sold. Here is what it said:
rPEtWGH.png

Clearly I know where all the profit is

{Edit to say that the name is under Akiraa because that was my old FR username!}

Another edit to say WHY DID I DO THIS?!
JzMscG5.png
5p1NDy8.png
The first one... yep, that's a great way to start out FR!

The second...what happened there?

spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
[quote name="LapisDragon17718" date="2018-06-18 16:04:12" ] The first one... yep, that's a great way to start out FR! The second...what happened there? [/quote] Economy.
LapisDragon17718 wrote on 2018-06-18 16:04:12:

Economy.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
This is iconic.
This is iconic.
Hello, SunnyCatAJ

You sold Unnamed for 5000 treasure! You'll find 4900 treasure enclosed, after a processing fee of 100. Be sure to remove everything from this message before deleting it. Thanks for using the Flight Rising Auction House!

Great doing business with you,
Edgar
Flight Rising Courier

that was my first sold auction. i wonder what dragon it was ?
Hello, SunnyCatAJ

You sold Unnamed for 5000 treasure! You'll find 4900 treasure enclosed, after a processing fee of 100. Be sure to remove everything from this message before deleting it. Thanks for using the Flight Rising Auction House!

Great doing business with you,
Edgar
Flight Rising Courier

that was my first sold auction. i wonder what dragon it was ?
xulc4O8.png
...I wonder what dragon you sold.
...I wonder what dragon you sold.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
I remember the first things I sold were two spiral hatchlings named Jetstream and Buttercream. I bought them, immediately wondered what I was thinking, then sold them for a few hundred more gold than I bought them for.
I remember the first things I sold were two spiral hatchlings named Jetstream and Buttercream. I bought them, immediately wondered what I was thinking, then sold them for a few hundred more gold than I bought them for.
Sig_dreg.png
Hello, Shinyumbreon

Your auction of Leafy Moth (1) was sold for 6000 treasure!
You'll find 5880 treasure enclosed, after a processing fee of 120.

Be sure to remove everything from this message before deleting it. Thanks for using the Flight Rising Auction House!

The second thing I sold was an unnamed dragon for 18 gems.
Hello, Shinyumbreon

Your auction of Leafy Moth (1) was sold for 6000 treasure!
You'll find 5880 treasure enclosed, after a processing fee of 120.

Be sure to remove everything from this message before deleting it. Thanks for using the Flight Rising Auction House!

The second thing I sold was an unnamed dragon for 18 gems.
giphy.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]