Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Most hated coli zone?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Sinver You do it by getting a glass cannon build with rally and eliminate, and when you enter the Mire, refresh until the three (or two) enemies are:

a.) All mages
b.) Not super-effective on your mire-flyer's type

So for my Arcane flier, I like to start on Common Podids or Psywurms, and for my Plague, I like to start on Blackwing/Heartred Croakers or Mossy Cerdae and avoid Mistwatch Shellions and Brilliant Psywurms. And if I go in there on the first turn and see three Toridae, I instantly refresh, because that spread will kill my flier before I can use eliminate.

Once you've beaten your first set, and your mire-flier has enough breath for eliminate, you should be set for a while. Mage opponents are harmless unless an elim misses and you should always kill them last in any given spread.
@Sinver You do it by getting a glass cannon build with rally and eliminate, and when you enter the Mire, refresh until the three (or two) enemies are:

a.) All mages
b.) Not super-effective on your mire-flyer's type

So for my Arcane flier, I like to start on Common Podids or Psywurms, and for my Plague, I like to start on Blackwing/Heartred Croakers or Mossy Cerdae and avoid Mistwatch Shellions and Brilliant Psywurms. And if I go in there on the first turn and see three Toridae, I instantly refresh, because that spread will kill my flier before I can use eliminate.

Once you've beaten your first set, and your mire-flier has enough breath for eliminate, you should be set for a while. Mage opponents are harmless unless an elim misses and you should always kill them last in any given spread.
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
Scorched Forest. For a venue so early, it's so... hard.
Scorched Forest. For a venue so early, it's so... hard.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
I've leveled fodder in Mire so much I'm irritated with it.
I've leveled fodder in Mire so much I'm irritated with it.
Drag cave egg pics are broke o.o
The Mire
The Mire
Heart.gif
SORRY FOR NOT REPLYING SOONER HAHAJEDVNFD

im seeing a lot of sorched forest hate and i definately a g r e e. that venue is one of the worse ones and i think its because youre stuck in it for such a long time,

all the npcs there hit hard as well, i love those cat monsters but damn do they <i>hurt</i>

i never was a fan of the mire myself i only go there to farm podid claws, normally when training fodder i take my time in the snow zone >: )9!
SORRY FOR NOT REPLYING SOONER HAHAJEDVNFD

im seeing a lot of sorched forest hate and i definately a g r e e. that venue is one of the worse ones and i think its because youre stuck in it for such a long time,

all the npcs there hit hard as well, i love those cat monsters but damn do they <i>hurt</i>

i never was a fan of the mire myself i only go there to farm podid claws, normally when training fodder i take my time in the snow zone >: )9!
[quote name="Justdevon" date="2018-06-18 15:10:13" ] the frickin Scorched Forest [/quote]
Justdevon wrote on 2018-06-18 15:10:13:
the frickin Scorched Forest
The Harpy's Roost.

Those rocs murder me every time I farm there.
The Harpy's Roost.

Those rocs murder me every time I farm there.
larvesta.gifvolcarona.giflarvesta.gifvolcarona.gif -
Crystal Pools- I need the apparel but the lack of elim drops kills me
Crystal Pools- I need the apparel but the lack of elim drops kills me
wq9PoXA.png
The Mire. I level fodder there cause I have a rhythm and a good flow, but gosh do I hate that place. I'd rather farm in Ghostlight, but it's not as efficient for me.
The Mire. I level fodder there cause I have a rhythm and a good flow, but gosh do I hate that place. I'd rather farm in Ghostlight, but it's not as efficient for me.
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
golem workshop
golem workshop
She|Her - Ace - FRT(0) | Lore
g67EwfB.png