Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Most hated coli zone?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
im training up a new team and trying to get them to hit level 25 (i suddenly need all my dragons to be 25 for some reason) and theyre at level 12 right now so that means i have to grind in the forgotten cave

im not sure why but i *hate* that zone with all my heart,

what zones cant you guys stand?
im training up a new team and trying to get them to hit level 25 (i suddenly need all my dragons to be 25 for some reason) and theyre at level 12 right now so that means i have to grind in the forgotten cave

im not sure why but i *hate* that zone with all my heart,

what zones cant you guys stand?
the frickin Scorched Forest

I swear, when I left that blasted place the battles became easier and quicker :T
the frickin Scorched Forest

I swear, when I left that blasted place the battles became easier and quicker :T
tumblr_puqpj1KGx71ugssd3o3_500.png
rainsong jungle ughHhhhHh
rainsong jungle ughHhhhHh
i need to redo my signature
casey/zoru - they/them
fr +3
mp100/spyxfamily/pokemon/loz/ace attorney
Sandswept Delta
It really needs a revamp!
Sandswept Delta
It really needs a revamp!
Scorched Forest - that venue was such a pain when I was training up my first team and it takes forever for anything of value to drop for me in that area.
Scorched Forest - that venue was such a pain when I was training up my first team and it takes forever for anything of value to drop for me in that area.
MT1tHzE.png
Scorched Forest when leveling from scratch but it's alright when loot farming

Overall I'd say my least favorite is Golem Workshop just because battles go so SLOW
Scorched Forest when leveling from scratch but it's alright when loot farming

Overall I'd say my least favorite is Golem Workshop just because battles go so SLOW
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
Crystal Pools. I don't know if I overdid it initially or what because it seemed so nice, but the bright colors and magical atmosphere wore off for me very fast, and it doesn't even have a potential Eliminate drop to save it for me. It's always the zone in Coli challenges that I dread the most, which is hilarious, because I loved it when it was first released.

Other than that, I think the Scorched Forest hates me drop-wise, but at least I can kill enemies quick!
Crystal Pools. I don't know if I overdid it initially or what because it seemed so nice, but the bright colors and magical atmosphere wore off for me very fast, and it doesn't even have a potential Eliminate drop to save it for me. It's always the zone in Coli challenges that I dread the most, which is hilarious, because I loved it when it was first released.

Other than that, I think the Scorched Forest hates me drop-wise, but at least I can kill enemies quick!
Golem Workshop :')
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
Mire.
It's great for leveling fodder, but it doesn't drop Eliminate. :(
Mire.
It's great for leveling fodder, but it doesn't drop Eliminate. :(
[quote name="SilverDeath" date="2018-06-18 15:36:24" ] Golem Workshop :') [/quote] i die everytime
SilverDeath wrote on 2018-06-18 15:36:24:

i die everytime
IMG_0247.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8