Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I saw the future
1 2 3 4 5 6
Even though I'm in water, the pleg screm will always be in my heart.
Even though I'm in water, the pleg screm will always be in my heart.
854_0b2828e6da7a7fa3_I.gif
Eh, I don't know if demesne really fits my lair, or vice versa. I guess it kinda does? My dragons do have a thing for maintaining what territory they do have.
Eh, I don't know if demesne really fits my lair, or vice versa. I guess it kinda does? My dragons do have a thing for maintaining what territory they do have.
Demesne, s before n || Avatar || Dragon Sales || CrimQuest || Coli Grinder

A cropped image of the Hall of Armor Scene. There is a long hall lined with sets of armor modeled after Coatl dragons on the left and Guardian dragons on the right. Sunlight streams in from windows on the left side.
My username has absolutely nothing to do with my lair. It's a horse in the Lord of the Rings whose name means "Steed of the Lady" and I just happened to love the name.
My username has absolutely nothing to do with my lair. It's a horse in the Lord of the Rings whose name means "Steed of the Lady" and I just happened to love the name.
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
I used this username when I was in wind and I like it so I keep it. I don't think it has anything to do with water.
I used this username when I was in wind and I like it so I keep it. I don't think it has anything to do with water.

2rgc1ud.png

voltron_fanhubbg.png[/center]

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
My username, like a few others in this thread, has absolutely 0 things to do with my lair themes haha.
I suppose I should get more music-themed dragons eh? Or maybe..music flight confirmed? :p
My username, like a few others in this thread, has absolutely 0 things to do with my lair themes haha.
I suppose I should get more music-themed dragons eh? Or maybe..music flight confirmed? :p
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
Earth :D
This was not intentional
Earth :D
This was not intentional
7Cc2UZ7.png
Mine was originally my more standard UN for games and websites (GennyWar), but I changed it to be the name of my Clan's leader/progen, because I wanted it to say "Minstri's Clan" on the profile page, not "GennyWar's Clan".
Mine was originally my more standard UN for games and websites (GennyWar), but I changed it to be the name of my Clan's leader/progen, because I wanted it to say "Minstri's Clan" on the profile page, not "GennyWar's Clan".
bird115702.gif Shops:
Visual Art
Accents
Lore Dragons
Bio Writing
dbatlo8-f76069b5-a213-48ac-a09d-7699704c12a9.png Lore & Projects:
Shade's Witness
Scarwind Fae Colony
Ichorus Line
[LF] Art
dbatlo8-f76069b5-a213-48ac-a09d-7699704c12a9.png Formerly @GennyWar
+3 FR Time
Hatchling Letters appreciated
My Pronouns are ~Braindead~ (any/all)

Minstri not Ministri (careful with Pings)
Mine has absolutely nothing to do with my lair, but it did end up kind of prophetically fitting in the sense that "Ragnarok" basically just means "death of the gods", and i picked it long before i read any of FR's lore just because I'm an edgelord and it sounded cool. After reading FR's lore I've come to the conclusion that the best possible thing that could happen to Sornieth is if all the gods died permanently and left their magic behind somehow.
Mine has absolutely nothing to do with my lair, but it did end up kind of prophetically fitting in the sense that "Ragnarok" basically just means "death of the gods", and i picked it long before i read any of FR's lore just because I'm an edgelord and it sounded cool. After reading FR's lore I've come to the conclusion that the best possible thing that could happen to Sornieth is if all the gods died permanently and left their magic behind somehow.
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
When I chose my username I didn't realize that Shadow had an area with a similar name...oh well.
When I chose my username I didn't realize that Shadow had an area with a similar name...oh well.
Not really, but I am trying a lot harder to collect tree-esque dragons. I think it's a good idea for me to keep up the diversity of my dragons, but I don't really know.
Not really, but I am trying a lot harder to collect tree-esque dragons. I think it's a good idea for me to keep up the diversity of my dragons, but I don't really know.
1 2 3 4 5 6