Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I saw the future
1 2 3 4 5 6
Yeah my username suits my lair. There are plenty of pretty dragons to ooh at.
Yeah my username suits my lair. There are plenty of pretty dragons to ooh at.
imageedit_7_8440965932.png
✧✧✧ AXES - THEY - 21 ✧✧✧
•••
MY HATCHERY
imageedit_6_5428970908.png
... whoops.

Sorry about that BOTE Plague pile of casualties guys.
... whoops.

Sorry about that BOTE Plague pile of casualties guys.
XTgWYyz.pnggPpaGUw.png
My clan is most definitely full of knickknacks and a heckton of different-looking dragons. I'm....not sure I have any aesthetic besides "colorful/disorganized." which fits my username.
My clan is most definitely full of knickknacks and a heckton of different-looking dragons. I'm....not sure I have any aesthetic besides "colorful/disorganized." which fits my username.
light.gif
Knick -- busy student -- FR+3
Just a gal tryin to gene up her kids and collect familiars, whenever schoolwork permits. I like cats, folk music, and rain. Always up for a chat!
ZwVaRtj.gif
Default username and definitely matches my lair.
Default username and definitely matches my lair.
Eh raytini is a name that I use for everything really, my friend came up with it when we were thinking about Pokemon fusion names and it just kind of stuck? The 02 is because I messed up making my account (accidentally sending the email to a dead account that I can’t access anymore) so I had to retry
Eh raytini is a name that I use for everything really, my friend came up with it when we were thinking about Pokemon fusion names and it just kind of stuck? The 02 is because I messed up making my account (accidentally sending the email to a dead account that I can’t access anymore) so I had to retry
33785014.png66702371.png74483108.png
My name has nothing to do with my flight or lair lore. It's actually just a gimmicky name I came up with because I like to make figurines out of nothing but pipecleaners! Here's an example of one!
My name has nothing to do with my flight or lair lore. It's actually just a gimmicky name I came up with because I like to make figurines out of nothing but pipecleaners! Here's an example of one!
Pixel-Babies.png
my username... doesn't really match with my lair

i guess some dregs in my lair have some cryptic stuff going on but that's p much it
my username... doesn't really match with my lair

i guess some dregs in my lair have some cryptic stuff going on but that's p much it
+ 10 fr time
Any pronouns
I am often a huge idiot
I apologize if I sound rude
not native speaker, english is hard
76914149_ZoqtgzM6biIYLbE.png
wishlist
I like D&D
i'll make this better soon
My username definitely matches my lair. It was a conscious choice.
My username definitely matches my lair. It was a conscious choice.
honestly i just hope my username suits my quirky lair
honestly i just hope my username suits my quirky lair
I get pinged wrong sometimes, so careful spelling my name!
@BattleVegan
I found the one guilty for Tidelords disappearance.
@BattleVegan
I found the one guilty for Tidelords disappearance.
TOPbanner_TRENCH_V3.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6