Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Favorite vs. Least Favorite Dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6
Favorites are Wildclaws. I like the dino-ish look, nature affiliation, and several of my first favorites were WCs.

Least favorites are mirrors and male ridgebacks. Mirrors look like clawed amphibians, and that just isn't right. The head fins, the dislocated jaw... Bleagh. Male ridgies...
Favorites are Wildclaws. I like the dino-ish look, nature affiliation, and several of my first favorites were WCs.

Least favorites are mirrors and male ridgebacks. Mirrors look like clawed amphibians, and that just isn't right. The head fins, the dislocated jaw... Bleagh. Male ridgies...
My most favorite is actually a tie between Spirals - my original dragon faves, which make for really fun gene flow - and Tundras, which I have grown to appreciate for how well they wear a lot of genes other people tend not to like.

I absolutely CANNOT stand male Pearlcatchers. I have scried ONE I would like, it's taken me years, and it doesn't even exist yet. Least favorite of the female dragons would have to be either Wildclaws or Coatls. Wildclaws bore me to tears and the lady Coatls just aren't as thrilling to look at as their counterparts.
My most favorite is actually a tie between Spirals - my original dragon faves, which make for really fun gene flow - and Tundras, which I have grown to appreciate for how well they wear a lot of genes other people tend not to like.

I absolutely CANNOT stand male Pearlcatchers. I have scried ONE I would like, it's taken me years, and it doesn't even exist yet. Least favorite of the female dragons would have to be either Wildclaws or Coatls. Wildclaws bore me to tears and the lady Coatls just aren't as thrilling to look at as their counterparts.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
My favorites would have to be a toss up between noctournes and faes even if I'm not super fond of the male noctourne pose.

Worst breeds is easy, snappers and bogsneaks. Just don't like any of them lol
My favorites would have to be a toss up between noctournes and faes even if I'm not super fond of the male noctourne pose.

Worst breeds is easy, snappers and bogsneaks. Just don't like any of them lol
95154e6f88761c97ae7010a4917ba626.gif
Favorites!!: Nocturnes, Skydancers, Wildclaws, Snappers

Love but not favorites: Bogsneaks, Spirals, Ridgebacks, Mirrors, Faes

Worst: Guardians. Awful wing anatomy, makes me flinch.
Favorites!!: Nocturnes, Skydancers, Wildclaws, Snappers

Love but not favorites: Bogsneaks, Spirals, Ridgebacks, Mirrors, Faes

Worst: Guardians. Awful wing anatomy, makes me flinch.
tumblr_inline_pafumapXAW1r16a5d_540.png tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.png
favorite is mirrors, and least favorite is snappers
favorite is mirrors, and least favorite is snappers
37706498.png
plague_small.png
Wildclaws have grown to be favorite in terms of looks, wings, and shape. Coatls were a close second.

My least favorite? Probably Fae. They're just small and awkward. It's hard to do much with them imo. I'm also not very fond of the female skydancers? Their pose is awkward.
I also hate Guardians bc of their gross stringy mouths.
Wildclaws have grown to be favorite in terms of looks, wings, and shape. Coatls were a close second.

My least favorite? Probably Fae. They're just small and awkward. It's hard to do much with them imo. I'm also not very fond of the female skydancers? Their pose is awkward.
I also hate Guardians bc of their gross stringy mouths.
Reyne
pUaAvHp.png
1 2 3 4 5 6