Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Favorite vs. Least Favorite Dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6
Favs; spirals and mirrors! (nocs are really cute too tho actually)

Least favs; snappers and bagsnacks.
Favs; spirals and mirrors! (nocs are really cute too tho actually)

Least favs; snappers and bagsnacks.
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
My favorite breed is probably faes, spirals, or ridgebacks. I just like how much personality each breed has? I also really like snappers and bogsneaks. They're big and beefy, and I see myself in that. The legs on snappers look a little off, but I appreciate them otherwise-- especially since the rest of the dragons on the site kind of have a similar body shape.

I don't really like Skydancers? Their feet look too small and their legs feel too narrow to keep them upright. I feel like they're like horses-- break a limb, and they'll never be the same.
My favorite breed is probably faes, spirals, or ridgebacks. I just like how much personality each breed has? I also really like snappers and bogsneaks. They're big and beefy, and I see myself in that. The legs on snappers look a little off, but I appreciate them otherwise-- especially since the rest of the dragons on the site kind of have a similar body shape.

I don't really like Skydancers? Their feet look too small and their legs feel too narrow to keep them upright. I feel like they're like horses-- break a limb, and they'll never be the same.
b370d15dcc6c6de13547824fbed56ba2ae0f8153.png Ljw7JvQ.png UBaiWUV.png eIK5iG7.png
JvUa9ma.png feXtM27.png FObX7rS.png
gYW0j5f.png wthFnM3.png gE96VFA.png
they/he | formerly neonpine
When I joined my fave was coatls, like I wasn't even interested in any other breed lol, now it's developing and aesthetically I like skydancers, I think they display genes really well. I do also love imps and nocs. If I could have one irl i'd want an imp just cause they look so fluffy and I think they're one of the bigger breeds? so I could ride them and use them as a soft bed c: also probably also bc haku

Least favorite would be a tie between faes, snappers, and bogsneks, Just not into it. Snappers and bogs seem to goofy and structurally weird like if you saw them walking around they'd look wrong. to be fair thou coatls are basically the corgis of the dragon world so they probably wouldn't be much better lol
Faes to me feel like weird small water fairy's. Not so much a cool dragon like I want :B

edit: also I imagine skydances basically being horse size and I imagine people riding around on them

I think coatls and skydances feel like show dragons to me, like they were bread and domesticated, vrs a imp or noc that feels more wild and natural

also tundras are equally disliked, I think they fulffy but their faces are kind of creepy .-.
When I joined my fave was coatls, like I wasn't even interested in any other breed lol, now it's developing and aesthetically I like skydancers, I think they display genes really well. I do also love imps and nocs. If I could have one irl i'd want an imp just cause they look so fluffy and I think they're one of the bigger breeds? so I could ride them and use them as a soft bed c: also probably also bc haku

Least favorite would be a tie between faes, snappers, and bogsneks, Just not into it. Snappers and bogs seem to goofy and structurally weird like if you saw them walking around they'd look wrong. to be fair thou coatls are basically the corgis of the dragon world so they probably wouldn't be much better lol
Faes to me feel like weird small water fairy's. Not so much a cool dragon like I want :B

edit: also I imagine skydances basically being horse size and I imagine people riding around on them

I think coatls and skydances feel like show dragons to me, like they were bread and domesticated, vrs a imp or noc that feels more wild and natural

also tundras are equally disliked, I think they fulffy but their faces are kind of creepy .-.
Spirals are my favs because of how twisty they are + I adore those big eyes like I am a straight sucker for them (especially now with faceted).

Least fav is Snappers because they're just too bulky/goofy for my tastes. Big, buff bodies + tiny wings is like the dragon equivalent of that bodybuilder who forgot Leg Day.
Spirals are my favs because of how twisty they are + I adore those big eyes like I am a straight sucker for them (especially now with faceted).

Least fav is Snappers because they're just too bulky/goofy for my tastes. Big, buff bodies + tiny wings is like the dragon equivalent of that bodybuilder who forgot Leg Day.
QjxN3Ta.jpg
When I first joined, oh boy, I still have pretty much all the remains of my skydancer buying spree simply because I loved them so darn much. my front page is exclusively skydancer, except for the pc in my profile picture. I'll prob get rid of like, 3 of them, but due to sentimentality I wouldn't be able to force myself to get rid of the other ones. My broadcast message used to be Skydancer Sanctuary~. I have a skydancer count in my bio. Now that I've been on the site for around half a year I've branched out into other breeds, and started liking ones I haven't liked before! I'm not a person who can hate for long.
But tundras. Ohhhhh boy tundras. I'll admit, sometimes, some RARE times they look good. But that has been such an uncommon occurrence to me it's safe to say that I dislike the whole breed and always have. The genes, just look weird on them? I think I'd actually like them if it wasn't for their darn weird faces. Their faces, they're just so??? Weird?? Goofy? Like a dog?? They're too short and circular. I don't even know why but they've always been off for me. Sure I'm in Ice Flight but our father hates his creations and so do I. Maybe I can love one if there was some paper bag over head apparel.

Not a required read:
Right now I honestly don't know what my most favorite breed is. My love for skydancers has burned out somewhat, I like coatls, I like bogsneaks, female ridgebacks, pearlcatchers are ok though the male pose and eyes are weird and i didn't like the female pose at all before recently when I got my first PC girl(4th page of lair) and I love!!! her. I like mirrors and female guardians and am w/e on snappers. Nocturnes are also ok. I say in terms of second least favorite breed maybe spirals? They're just a bit hard to dress, though I do like their big eyes and poses.
When I first joined, oh boy, I still have pretty much all the remains of my skydancer buying spree simply because I loved them so darn much. my front page is exclusively skydancer, except for the pc in my profile picture. I'll prob get rid of like, 3 of them, but due to sentimentality I wouldn't be able to force myself to get rid of the other ones. My broadcast message used to be Skydancer Sanctuary~. I have a skydancer count in my bio. Now that I've been on the site for around half a year I've branched out into other breeds, and started liking ones I haven't liked before! I'm not a person who can hate for long.
But tundras. Ohhhhh boy tundras. I'll admit, sometimes, some RARE times they look good. But that has been such an uncommon occurrence to me it's safe to say that I dislike the whole breed and always have. The genes, just look weird on them? I think I'd actually like them if it wasn't for their darn weird faces. Their faces, they're just so??? Weird?? Goofy? Like a dog?? They're too short and circular. I don't even know why but they've always been off for me. Sure I'm in Ice Flight but our father hates his creations and so do I. Maybe I can love one if there was some paper bag over head apparel.

Not a required read:
Right now I honestly don't know what my most favorite breed is. My love for skydancers has burned out somewhat, I like coatls, I like bogsneaks, female ridgebacks, pearlcatchers are ok though the male pose and eyes are weird and i didn't like the female pose at all before recently when I got my first PC girl(4th page of lair) and I love!!! her. I like mirrors and female guardians and am w/e on snappers. Nocturnes are also ok. I say in terms of second least favorite breed maybe spirals? They're just a bit hard to dress, though I do like their big eyes and poses.
tumblr_papfgyiEtt1vvc1jno3_500.png
[quote name="vantrums" date="2018-06-17 20:19:19" ] Least fav is Snappers because they're just too bulky/goofy for my tastes. Big, buff bodies + tiny wings is like the dragon equivalent of that bodybuilder who forgot Leg Day. [/quote] Haha!! That's the best description for a snapper I've ever read!
vantrums wrote on 2018-06-17 20:19:19:

Haha!! That's the best description for a snapper I've ever read!
PzWJccB.pngXBhgPWa.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvmdpmL1qlye38.gif
fav has to be wildclaw, least favorite is ridgeback
fav has to be wildclaw, least favorite is ridgeback
Pearlcatchers are A+. I'm probably biased because of my most special girl, but at least two other dragons with a fair amount of lore in my lair are PCs. I love all three to bits. They're so easy to make up lore for??? Like, a gossipy and jealous dragon with EARS that also has an identity pearl just clicks with me. They're also so pretty. Nocturnes and Skydancers are also pretty great, Nocs for lore reasons and Skydancers for looks.

Least favorite is.... Snappers, prolly. I don't care for their lore (how the heck can a dragon never SLEEP and also they can't fly like what the hey that's the opposite of a dragon), and the male just looks horrendous to me. Females aren't so bad. I dislike Ridgebacks for similar reasons, but to a much lesser extent. Their lore is weird but not so bad, males look weird but female Ridgies look GREAT.
Pearlcatchers are A+. I'm probably biased because of my most special girl, but at least two other dragons with a fair amount of lore in my lair are PCs. I love all three to bits. They're so easy to make up lore for??? Like, a gossipy and jealous dragon with EARS that also has an identity pearl just clicks with me. They're also so pretty. Nocturnes and Skydancers are also pretty great, Nocs for lore reasons and Skydancers for looks.

Least favorite is.... Snappers, prolly. I don't care for their lore (how the heck can a dragon never SLEEP and also they can't fly like what the hey that's the opposite of a dragon), and the male just looks horrendous to me. Females aren't so bad. I dislike Ridgebacks for similar reasons, but to a much lesser extent. Their lore is weird but not so bad, males look weird but female Ridgies look GREAT.
My favorite has to be Nocturnes by far. They're so dragon-y and spiky and cool. They're kinda like big spiky bats. I think all the terts I like look good on them.

Least favorite gotta be Tundras. Their expressions look derpy like they just farted cause they have bad gas and it feels good to relieve the pressure. Not a big fan of their fur tbh.
My favorite has to be Nocturnes by far. They're so dragon-y and spiky and cool. They're kinda like big spiky bats. I think all the terts I like look good on them.

Least favorite gotta be Tundras. Their expressions look derpy like they just farted cause they have bad gas and it feels good to relieve the pressure. Not a big fan of their fur tbh.
Lightning Runestone
I absolutely love skydancers, followed by pearlcatchers. They're just such pretty breeds. And skydancers have such a nice elegant feeling to them.

Least favourite would have to be snappers. They just look so... old? scary? idk.
That being said, snapper babies are the absolute cutest so.
I absolutely love skydancers, followed by pearlcatchers. They're just such pretty breeds. And skydancers have such a nice elegant feeling to them.

Least favourite would have to be snappers. They just look so... old? scary? idk.
That being said, snapper babies are the absolute cutest so.
Baldwin Profit Calculator:
1 2 3 4 5 6