Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What keeps you coming back to FR?
1 2 3 4 5 6
Eh, I just get busy and/ or forget
Eh, I just get busy and/ or forget
Connor/Cichlid
it/its
Consider helping me achieve my scrying goals by paying me gems to draw art for you!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3120909
Dragons. Community.
Dragons. Community.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
I took a really long break and came back to "check in" but fell into the trap of new genes/features plus a faster coli. I'm working on lore now, too, so it's safe to conclude that I'm more trash for this site now that before my extended hiatus.
I took a really long break and came back to "check in" but fell into the trap of new genes/features plus a faster coli. I'm working on lore now, too, so it's safe to conclude that I'm more trash for this site now that before my extended hiatus.
DCs5SbU.gifClydlsX.gif
Escapism.
Escapism.
Pressiboo #157888

8+ fr time
Pretty dragons...
Pretty dragons...
fMy4Ig7.png
I don't know
I've been pretty disappointed the last days and I'm thinking about taking a hiatus. Or at the very least just using my gathering turns and close the tab
I don't know
I've been pretty disappointed the last days and I'm thinking about taking a hiatus. Or at the very least just using my gathering turns and close the tab
tumblr_ozc9mxtgb51udi2fqo2_r1_500.png

Art by draconoblade
Desire to complete my projects/a deep vested interest in keeping my dragons fed/habit/I never close my baldwin tab so I always end up coming back.
Desire to complete my projects/a deep vested interest in keeping my dragons fed/habit/I never close my baldwin tab so I always end up coming back.
c64qslB.png iejIbGt.png 7nuk9Ck.png
[quote name="Rexcaliburr" date="2018-06-17 03:53:29" ] Dragons. Community. [/quote] there are always threads to read if i need something to do or need some distraction from my bundles of stress not to mention that i really love doing my commissions
Rexcaliburr wrote on 2018-06-17 03:53:29:
Dragons. Community.
there are always threads to read if i need something to do or need some distraction from my bundles of stress
not to mention that i really love doing my commissions
i need to redo my signature
casey/zoru - they/them
fr +3
mp100/spyxfamily/pokemon/loz/ace attorney
Feed my dragons . I couldn't even go on vacation without hiring babysitter for my bunnies in real life . Reason why I can't stop myself to log on everydya just to feed my poor dergs .
Feed my dragons . I couldn't even go on vacation without hiring babysitter for my bunnies in real life . Reason why I can't stop myself to log on everydya just to feed my poor dergs .
tiEnSNJ.png
[quote name="Eleni" date="2018-06-16 02:07:42" ] [img]https://s8.postimg.cc/4k69vrg5h/dummy.png[/img] [/quote]
Eleni wrote on 2018-06-16 02:07:42:
dummy.png
apagfTT.png
tumblr_njfpzkC48X1tlw9cco2_500.png

8MsS7cV.pngoNdzJAj.png
suzukiayako_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kg3c4.png
1 2 3 4 5 6