Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What keeps you coming back to FR?
1 2 3 4 5 6
Just came back again after a few months break. I told myself I might not go back but I still keep coming back to my awesome dergs. Now with all the upcoming updates it'll be even harder to let go.

Unfinished gene projects and my personal goal of Gen 1 flight reps are the main reasons I always go back to FR and honestly I kinda miss grinding in the coli for some loot XD

What keeps you coming back to FR?
Just came back again after a few months break. I told myself I might not go back but I still keep coming back to my awesome dergs. Now with all the upcoming updates it'll be even harder to let go.

Unfinished gene projects and my personal goal of Gen 1 flight reps are the main reasons I always go back to FR and honestly I kinda miss grinding in the coli for some loot XD

What keeps you coming back to FR?
the distraction
the distraction
Honestly, I'm not sure. It will be 5 years next month for me, and still going strong. It may be the dragons, since I like mythical creatures like that. Part of it is the community, that much I do know. I also like challenging myself, such as getting an ultra rare / expensive item such as a KS familiar or light sprite, or a dragon.. Gene projects piled one on top of the other is another challenge. If I don't feel challenged, I start to lose interest fairly quickly.
Honestly, I'm not sure. It will be 5 years next month for me, and still going strong. It may be the dragons, since I like mythical creatures like that. Part of it is the community, that much I do know. I also like challenging myself, such as getting an ultra rare / expensive item such as a KS familiar or light sprite, or a dragon.. Gene projects piled one on top of the other is another challenge. If I don't feel challenged, I start to lose interest fairly quickly.
The guilt of not feeding my dragons.
The guilt of not feeding my dragons.
.........................5F9UuQI.png
my sales tabfree brewingpwyw art thread
...............♦ sara | she/her | artist ♦
HZKBkov.png
This is the best dragon game in my opinion and that if I leave I probably wouldn't find anything better.

There are so things I want to do like... collect the familiars, seeing what dragons look like when they are hatched, giving names to dragons, dressing them etc
This is the best dragon game in my opinion and that if I leave I probably wouldn't find anything better.

There are so things I want to do like... collect the familiars, seeing what dragons look like when they are hatched, giving names to dragons, dressing them etc
lckqq6P.png
Honestly... i've grown to consider my dragons as oc's in a way, and i have so many stories and stuff to write about them(whole another thing to actually do it cause me lazy)

they are almost my children i dare to say
Honestly... i've grown to consider my dragons as oc's in a way, and i have so many stories and stuff to write about them(whole another thing to actually do it cause me lazy)

they are almost my children i dare to say
+ 10 fr time
Any pronouns
I am often a huge idiot
I apologize if I sound rude
not native speaker, english is hard
76914149_ZoqtgzM6biIYLbE.png
wishlist
I like D&D
i'll make this better soon
potentially pretty but naked triple basic g1s

also all my imps
potentially pretty but naked triple basic g1s

also all my imps
Dragons and money
Dragons and money
I don't have a clue, do you? // Aberrant Cauldron Project
Familiars and coli and dom.
But mostly fams.
And 4-digits.
Why does everyone selling old dragons disappear into the ether
Familiars and coli and dom.
But mostly fams.
And 4-digits.
Why does everyone selling old dragons disappear into the ether
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
the community is wonderful & very mature

it's also the only game that I've come across with its own economy & that makes it super interesting (seriously I love user posts that analyze aspects of it)

also my goal of getting & geneing a 5-digit dragon :')
the community is wonderful & very mature

it's also the only game that I've come across with its own economy & that makes it super interesting (seriously I love user posts that analyze aspects of it)

also my goal of getting & geneing a 5-digit dragon :')
lmBVOQT.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6